Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Am Looking For A Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Looking For A Business Partner (750 Views)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. / I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Business Partner by aiyegbaje: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
Am daniel base in the north, I need a seriouse business partner.Because i have the time,education,and i know people.and have enough time to run arround.I need some one that has the finance or marketable goods,pharmaceuticals, for Us to talk and make legal agreement, I equally have business proposals and idea, if u are intrested pls call me on 08033968521,
Re: Am Looking For A Business Partner by yajiayabo1(f): 4:23am On Oct 22, 2008
Hello this is Suzy from China, I cant call you because of long distance call ,but I think if you want to work with me ,we can contact with each orther by yahoo or skype messenger,

We have very good products for Nigeria--car GPS/GSM/GPRS tracker, and other new products like bluetooth car rearview mirror with functions of MP3 , parking radar & parking camera , but the only problem is we dont have great amound of buyers there, if you have customers , you can work with us by buying from us and reselling there, to gain the price differences.

contact me at messenger oxiang02@yahoo.com , thank you .

Suzy
www.oxiang.com.cn
Re: Am Looking For A Business Partner by bjmorre: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hello Daniel,
can you look for mineral resources mining company in north.mineral resources are like Talc, Red Iron Oxide,Tin or Tin Oxide etc.if they have in large order for export market
there is large demand for it from my partners in italy.

Or agricultural produce processing companies like cashew nuts,sunflowerseeds,sesmae seeds,durum wheat,cereals.
I can make you my independent partner over there and give you regular assignment to carry out as regards search of products .
email me on bjmorreonline1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed! / Cbn Governor Hints Unaudited Banks Relatively Safe / The Secret Of The Rich!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.