Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (95571 Views)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Korea V Nigeria (1-2): FIFA U-20 Women's WC On August 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Wisdytech: What our men cant do! Our women did it. Please how many LIKES for the women?
smileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Wow, our gals were gud....God bless Naija..Proud to be a Nigeriansmiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Suarezilla(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Martin Luther King Jr DID it,,,Nelson Mandela DID it,,,Barrack Obama DID it,,,GEJ is DOING it,,,Keep DOING it! #TAN grin.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Delebiz(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Sample5: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2014
EBOLA SAGA WILL BE OUR ADVANTAGE TO WIN D CUP ;DEBOLA SAGA WILL BE OUR ADVANTAGE TO WIN D CUP
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2014
The Falconet to Final? Wow! GEJ TILL FOREVER!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
The Falconet to Final? Wow! GEJ TILL FOREVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Funjosh(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
In your dreams cheesy

Cant you see grin yourself, my girls are wonderful.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by flow7000: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Good performance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Shegetine: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Wisdytech: the lord is good!

All the time to me, my family and Nigeria as whole not minding Ebola all cos its just a distraction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2014
deavicky: Well done over age una try well well to beat una daughters

If the Guys do over age, its just not possible for the girls to be overage. These girls cant be overage abeg go siddon somewhwere.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014
rman:

@Bold,

Because our junior team should really be the senior if we are being sincere. By the time we push them to senior level, they are already too old and slow. The average age of the German team that won the world cup in Brasil is 20+

Wrong!

The Senior guys have arrived already. They have nothing to prove. The Junior ones want to arrive too so they display their talents.

I doubt there are age cheats in the female soccer team. It will show. Besides the likes of Perpetua Nkwocha, Mercy Akide, Stella Mbachu, Cynthia Uwak, Patience Dede couldnt have been age cheats and still last that long. For your info Nkwocha has been to all world cups since its inception and has won more than 5 African titles. She couldnt have if she was a cheat.

Learn to celebrate your own instead of tearing down. You can't even do half of what they do. You are just a hater.

And by the way, the average age of the German team is 26.3. Get your facts right before running your mouth

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by ubest1(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2014
My brother know this why Africa progresses in u17 & not in national team. firstly u17 are based on natural skill & talent which Africa can compete with their age grade but when they grow up, white man politic come in like working permit, under age contract etc why their mate then in Europe playing in feeders team then will be promoted to main team like Barca, manu, man city, arsenal, Milan etc giving them opportunity to play with big boys & gain confident why the Africa young player will be struggling for greener pasture why their age is running out eg. Kelechi Ihianacho as good as is he, he cannot play in England now why is mate like (the Man-u player that wore no 11) is already playing gaining experience, exposure so why will you then compare both them in future is not possible.
rman:

This not about bad belle or bitter life but the truth.

We have won the under 17 world cup 4 times, more than any other country, Brazil thrice, Ghana and Mexico twice.

Out of all these countries that have won it more than once, only Brazil has won the senior world cup twice since U17 started. All the others have not even made the semi finals.

Guess what; Germany, Spain, Holland and Italy has never won the U17 world cup but it is only Holland that has not won the senior world cup since 1995. Holland has played in the finals and semis once.

So what happened to this dominant Junior national teams that is not transferable to the seniors? How come Saudi Arabia has won under 17 world but have struggled to qualify or even record victories at senior level?

QUITE SIMPLE BRO, AGE CHEAT!!!

No other nation has produced or recorded the number of stars at junior level that is not transferable beyond that level like Nigeria and Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by fujirice: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2014
princefunmi:

Wrong!

The Senior guys have arrived already. They have nothing to prove. The Junior ones want to arrive too so they display their talents.

I doubt there are age cheats in the female soccer team. It will show. Besides the likes of Perpetua Nkwocha, Mercy Akide, Stella Mbachu, Cynthia Uwak, Patience Dede couldnt have been age cheats and still last that long. For your info Nkwocha has been to all world cups since its inception and has won more than 5 African titles. She couldnt have if she was a cheat.

Learn to celebrate your own instead of tearing down. You can't even do half of what they do. You are just a hater.

And by the way, the average age of the German team is 26.3. Get your facts right before running your mouth
No mind the guy, I been no get strenght to argue with am last night, na im make I just free am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2014
gud one for them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by valentinecj(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2014
north korea dey trouble ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan u dey find my age?
i dun turn celeb be datt oocheesygrin

hope that german girl *debritz* dunno if i got d name right..

hope she didn't score yesterday
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by fujirice: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
borga112: Korea 3 - Nigayria 0

I have spoken
see ya life? Hahahahaahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by 9jatatafo(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
All the guys here want to marry Oshoala, shuo ooo! Wetin the other single babes go do? The girl too much sha. PR Korea enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by rman: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
princefunmi:

Wrong!

See Nigerian mentality, senior players have nothing to prove. How about winning the senior world cup? That's something that is worth going after
Why do we then complain when they don't play well? Since you all have given them the get away card of nothing to prove.

FYI, u lack proper understanding of my post. I wrote 20+, u countered with 26+, what's the difference? Let me educate u 20+ means between age 20 to 29.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by rman: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2014
ubest1: My brother know this why Africa progresses in u17 & not in national team. firstly u17 are based on natural skill & talent which Africa can compete with their age grade but when they grow up, white man politic come in like working permit, under age contract etc why their mate then in Europe playing in feeders team then will be promoted to main team like Barca, manu, man city, arsenal, Milan etc giving them opportunity to play with big boys & gain confident why the Africa young player will be struggling for greener pasture why their age is running out eg. Kelechi Ihianacho as good as is he, he cannot play in England now why is mate like (the Man-u player that wore no 11) is already playing gaining experience, exposure so why will you then compare both them in future is not possible.

The average Nigerian is dumb I swear!

You blame the white man for not allowing you to play in his own league, you blame them for setting the rules and standard to favour their youths.

Last time I checked, we have a league here. Why can't our players develop here? You cripple your own because of mediocre leaders in all aspects of everything u do. You celebrate mediocrity, you cheat at age grade competition then blame the white man for his own excellence.

Typical Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by bluepanther(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Revenge is best served cold... The Germans should be scared of our girls. My prophet tel me say our girls go win the trophy. Congrats to nigeria (in advance).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Bitojoe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godson32: U really need ur glasses.

borrow me your own...
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by ubest1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mr fake excellent, sorry who are the mediocre leaders can't you lead or are you not a human being, people like you talk bla bla bla but looking for greener pasture, let me tell you even the best league in ASIA, SOUTH, NORTH AMERICA cannot compete with European talk-less of Africa league, Egypt, Tunisia etc with best league in Africa what is their achievement. People like you make this country look bad how do u no when someone cheat by age, so even Dike that born & brought up is USA also cheat with press knowing it, plz grow up & stop being ANTI-NIGERIA try & reason well.
rman:

The average Nigeria is dumb I swear!

You blame the white man for not allowing you to play in his own league, you blame them for setting the rules and standard to favour their youths.

Last time I checked, we have a league here. Why can't our players develop here. You cripple your own because of mediocre leaders in all aspects of everything u do. You celebrate mediocrity, you cheat at age grade competition then blame the white man for his own excellence.

Typical Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by fujirice: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
rman:

See Nigerian mentality, senior players have nothing to prove. How about winning the senior world cup? That's something that is worth going after
Why do we then complain when they don't play well? Since you all have given them the get away card of nothing to prove.

FYI, u lack proper understanding of my post. I wrote 20+, u countered with 26+, what's the difference? Let me educate u 20+ means between age 20 to 29.
Oga, arrange your facts well. You said average yet you are giving us a range meaning you are not sure of what you are saying but he gave us the exact average which is 26.3yrs! Next time you embark on a smear campaigne, make sure you are well equipped and better prepared.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
One word to define these damsels,
AWESOME!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by luvlypie: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
prayer ends. Tank u Jesus for this victory.

Go Go girls........
#Bringbackthetrophy#
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by anahara(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Congrats gurls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by rman: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
fujirice:
Oga, arrange your facts well. You said average yet you are giving us a range meaning you are not sure of what you are saying but he gave us the exact average which is 26.3yrs! Next time you embark on a smear campaigne, make sure you are well equipped and better prepared.

Congratulations!, you are correct. I should have used range instead of average. However, stop been childish, if not for sentiments that has beclouded your sense of reasoning, you won't be blabbing up and down against the reality of what Nigeria football is all about at age grade competition. I can bet a million dollars that this all conquering U20 female team won't smell semi finals of the women world cup in future. Going by logic, they should. The only emotional and sentimental being here is you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August by rman: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
ubest1: Mr fake excellent, sorry who are the mediocre leaders can't you lead or are you not a human being, people like you talk bla bla bla but looking for greener pasture, let me tell you even the best league in ASIA, SOUTH, NORTH AMERICA cannot compete with European talk-less of Africa league, Egypt, Tunisia etc with best league in Africa what is their achievement. People like you make this country look bad how do u no when someone cheat by age, so even Dike that born & brought up is USA also cheat with press knowing it, plz grow up & stop being ANTI-NIGERIA try & reason well.

The reason you win junior world cups is because you use over age players! One player does not make the team, so your Dike example is inconsequential.

Using over age players means you gain unfair advantage, it is a hollow achievement you are celebrating. You are the real enemy of the state because your willing to cut corners to satisfy your selfish short lived interests. Best of luck Mr

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Sudan : AFCON 2021 : 3 - 1 On 15th January 2022 / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.