Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Human Race - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Human Race (753 Views)

Human Race Is Develop From Monkeys True Or False / The Human Race Story(funny) / 'how Did The Human Race Appear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Race by Labans(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?" The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made." Two days later she asked her father the same question. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race was developed." The confused girl returned to her mother and said, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me that the human race was created by God and Papa says they were developed from monkeys?" The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about the origin of my side of the family and your father told you about his side.
Re: Human Race by SamMilla1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
hey, don't highlight all your write ups again. it makes it difficult to read.

start by opening the tread and removing the quotes.
Re: Human Race by krama(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2008
Read that before. . . but nice! grin

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Engineer / Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. / Rag Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.