Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. (739 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by studio43(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2009
VENUE > LAGOS AIRPORT HOTEL IKEJA (swimming pool section)
DATE > 9th MAY 2009
TIME > 10am to 5pm.

It's N1000. for gate fee per head.

if u know u can swim, then come along with your swimming trunks.
but if u cannot swim, dont worry, there are section for the learners.

the DJ would be in the building to entertain us till the end of time non stop.

you've got to be LOADED before comming here cuz there are alot to buy for yourself and eat
, suya man is very much around, point and kill, a bottle of beer is sold for N250, malt sold for N200.

TANTALIZERS FAST FOOD JOINT IS ACROSS.

Come with your babe, boy friends if u like.
but for those wey nor fit afford to come with there babes, Dont worry if u go square me, if go arrange u babe. for real.

and for the dress code, erm LET ME LEAVE THAT FOR YOU GUYZ TO DECIDE.

YOU'VE GOT TO RESPECT YOURLSELVES HERE CUZ ALAUSA POLICE STATION NOR FAR FROM
AREA. Lol

OK, HERE'S THE SAMPLE OF THE WHAT THE ENVIRONMENT LOOKS LIKE UNDER. well i was in the pool with friends on easter sunday before this idea came into my mind. its a lovely place to hang i
must tell.

this is my number 07038242419 for further details. (please and please be kind when calling and im doin this cuz of the love i have for u guyz)

PEACE!

Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by iniguy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2009
cool those of us wey no de stay 4 lag, how we go do? & d gate fee dey too high!
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by studio43(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2009
u mean 1000 gate fee for a place like this is too high?
c'mon mehn, Na your types dey give girl friends N20,000 for shopping. grin

And for u guyz wey nor dey Lag, the party dey hold 9th may saturday, just a day party, if u cant afford to pay air ticket, follow young shall grow or ekene dili chukwu bus or pickup to lag over night ok. grin wink
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by sylve11: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2009
@studio where ur gold necky? cool

young shall grow or ekene dili chukwu bus or pickup to lag over night ok

i no even get access to any of those motor lines. cool
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by sylve11: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2009
@studio,
as i see ur chest i get hope. lol cool
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by studio43(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2009
sylve11:

@studio where ur gold necky? cool

young shall grow or ekene dili chukwu bus or pickup to lag over night ok

i no even get access to any of those motor lines. cool

sylve11:

@studio,
as i see ur chest i get hope. lol cool

grin grin grin grin grin
my brother as u see me so, i just like been natural .
all those things u called fashion are nothing to me. i buy them and sell them off after using.

and sorry, what do u mean by with my chest u get hope? grin
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by cbase: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2009
e simply mean say

tortoise wey dey think say na e be the slowest animal, one day see wer snail dey run, e get the kind hope wey sylvester get
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by sylve11: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2009
Cbase, Cbase, Cbase, how many times i call ur name so? that na ur own part of the the story? cool
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by eleshin(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2009
wat is the 1k for?if we are 2 buy everytin inside,dont tell me the money is meant for the rent of the venue.try n work on the logistic very well cos it may turn to anoda flop.
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by cbase: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2009
No lele, Eleshin, ehmm,, [b]Sly [/b]take care of the logistics n relate to STD43 cool
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by eleshin(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2009
then count me in guys.
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by Gabry(f): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2009
I no fit go cause 12th May I want to celebrate my buffday with big big cake and lots of ice cream. Pele but you guys go ahead and enjoy yourself.

LOL Studio, wassup with the pic? U look fine I have to admit that no wonder all the yeye ladies hia go chase you like mad monkeys! LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by cbase: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2009
You get flight money?, comot jor, go lick Ice cream and fart aloud grin
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by studio43(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2009
eleshin:

wat is the 1k for?if we are 2 buy everytin inside,dont tell me the money is meant for the rent of the venue.try n work on the logistic very well cos it may turn to anoda flop.

listen up mehn, 1k iz for da gate pass, maybe before then the price would be cut down to 500 been an ordinary day. but every public holiday is 1k for gate pass.

it's not compulsory u must buy yourself something to eat, music is guaranteed cuz dj is always there playing to entertain people all day.
if u can swim, jump into the water, but if u cannot, go get ya dancing shoes lol, or better still sit under the HOT and enjoy fresh air cool
THIS IS NO FLOP BUDDY wink

gabrywyl:

I no fit go cause 12th May I want to celebrate my buffday with big big cake and lots of ice cream. Pele but you guys go ahead and enjoy yourself.

LOL Studio, wassup with the pic? U look fine I have to admit that no wonder all the yeye ladies hia go chase you like mad monkeys! LMAO!!! grin grin grin

ITS BETTER U ARE HERE OR U ARE NOWHERE angry grin
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by Lolabbey: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2009
clears throat,brb cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by sholabanke(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2009
party! party!! party!!!
i cant wait to be there
lets go thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nairaland's Jokers Party Final Arrangement. 4 Real. by studio43(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2009
COUNT ME OUT OF THAT PARTY MAN, i just cant stand some people sad

(1)

Honey, I Found Your Golf Ball / An Hour Of Fun / Who Is Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.