Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? (8300 Views)

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by oluwasegunfummi: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
I listened to pastor bosun's audio about the "abuja declaration" , at a point in his speech he stressed the fact that nigerians should be mindful APC, I believed every single thing he said including this statement because the man is so intelligent and he has an admirable sagacity, he backed all of his statement with facts and proof, For him to have mentioned APC, that means there's problem. Why did he warn nigerians against APC?

12 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by idumuose(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Who is Pastor Bosun and which church does he pastor?
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by opiaoku: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Because APC are demons

20 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by oluwasegunfummi: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
idumuose: Who is Pastor Bosun and which church does he pastor?
you haven't listen to his audio tape? He's a pastor in redeem church, his speech is an eye opener, try to get it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by idumuose(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: you haven't listen to his audio tape? He's a pastor in redeem church, his speech is an eye opener, try to get it.
Ok i will try and lay my hands on his tape since i reside here in Abj
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2014
He is a keen observer of times like me in the political mago mago of hausafulanikanuri in Nigeria. Since independence these guys see Nigeria as their personal property. To them
Joining the military was to protect the stronghold of the caliphate. Joining senate or HOR is to make law to protect Islam and caliphate plus its grip on Nigerians irrespective of religious diff.
U get to listen to this audio bra, Its here on nairaland too!

20 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by dustydee: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I listened to pastor bosun's audio about the "abuja declaration" , at a point in his speech he stressed the fact that nigerians should be mindful APC, I believed every single thing he said including this statement because the man is so intelligent and he has an admirable sagacity, he backed all of his statement with facts and proof, For him to have mentioned APC, that means there's problem. Why did he warn nigerians against APC?
So why are you asking us why if you say he backs his statement with facts and proof? Could it be that he had no proof or fact to back his comments about APC? Then disregard his comments since he has no proof or facts.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by gift01: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Pls his name is Bosun and not Pastor Bosun. We not in church and you not speaking to only redeemites but even if that is the case there's only one Pastor in RCCG. He is ........

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by dhardline(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2014
I really think everybody should listen to that audio especially the south westerners,it was a real eye opener.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Because if the Hausa Fulani get hold of power anytime soon we are back in perpetual bondage.

14 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
I was really feeling him till he got to the APC part.I said to myself-"could this be deliberate attempt to discredit the APC?".What have we not heard/seen from men of God.
Sincerely,I wasn't too sure from that point but he still made some sense in his argument tho.Any Christian (either genuine or by name) would def lean towards his side of d argument.
I just hope what he said about the APC isn't true.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
MODs...Front page abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
idumuose:
Ok i will try and lay my hands on his tape since i reside here in Abj

If you have a computer connected to the internet, go to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1855556/nigeria-islam-sharia-listened-emmanuel
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by jking001(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
APC= DEVIL PARTY.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by TundeCole(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I listened to pastor bosun's audio about the "abuja declaration" , at a point in his speech he stressed the fact that nigerians should be mindful APC, I believed every single thing he said including this statement because the man is so intelligent and he has an admirable sagacity, he backed all of his statement with facts and proof, For him to have mentioned APC, that means there's problem. Why did he warn nigerians against APC?

oluwasegunfummi: ;;;;;;;; BUSTED!!!!! an Igbo Bastard!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by idumuose(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
noblezone:

If you have a computer connected to the internet, go to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1855556/nigeria-islam-sharia-listened-emmanuel
Alright noblezone thanks.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by priscaoge(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
OP the answer lies here grin grin grin

APC drops bomb each time the lost an election....DSS spokeperson.

APC is supporters of APC....Olisa Metus, PDP scribe.

APC, Party of witches and wizard....Chibuike Amaechi 2013

APC is a mixture of toxins....President GEJ

APC is a congregation of grieved and expired politicians.....Nairaland Transformation Movement

11 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by salam1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nigerians r damn ignorant wen it coms 2 religion, so because ur pastor says APC is evil u all belieive him. Daz how some mumu were asked 2 eat grass and dey believed also far in the 90's a pastor said the world wiLl b koming 2 an end and some educated illiterrate believed dem. Plsss make una shine una eyes dnt let any1 play with ur IQ. All dis stuff is 2 discredit APC nd plss stop believing all dis PDP pastors.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
when we dey tell una, dem supporter of APC dey deny am say na smear campaign.
now that someone close to you and proved it with facts, I HOPE YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Goddex: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
I'm not surprised.

No true Muslim and Christian should associate with APC

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by ruffp: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
I said it......nigerians r dullards!!! Else how else would someone that claims to have a brain believe BS! APC is this, APC is that.....arguement without substance. Shebi Ribadu has crossed over Does his being in PDP make him a saint? Y would nigeria change when we habour negative assumptions based on stupid religious and ethnic BS!!!!!! Wake up guys.....vote based on value n not on sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Haywhymido(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Goddex: I'm not surprised.

No true Muslim and Christian should associate with APC
says who Goddess! Keep dat shallow idea of urs to urself.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by JustCurious: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm, It's well.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by deeobserver209(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Isn't it obvious? APC do not possess the necessary qualities to lead a Nation. They have so much to learn.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by impromptu: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
the OP seems to be the only man that knows this Pastor.

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by ogaprime(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2014
4 dos wo have eyes, pls check de cap apc top members are wearing,u wil see a logo dir...christians beware!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by ruffp: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2014
For those that have 2eyes n hv seen the logo (or whatever inscription thats there).....pls also check the dollar and see the various 'LOGOS' that r on it....infact also check ur naira while u r at it.......mtchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Damilolly(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by pontirock(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2014
In Nigeria Today,everybody Gt Freedom To Talk As Dey Lyk...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by lilprinze: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
because they are terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by jdilight(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO: He is a keen observer of times like me in the political mago mago of hausafulanikanuri in Nigeria. Since independence these guys see Nigeria as their personal property. To them
Joining the military was to protect the stronghold of the caliphate. Joining senate or HOR is to make law to protect Islam and caliphate plus its grip on Nigerians irrespective of religious diff.
U get to listen to this audio bra, Its here on nairaland too!

Post the link here.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by oduastates: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
That pastor like the caliphatis is full of Shitt.
He is a PDP/CAN paid clown.
He is blaming Muslims for the same things Christians are doing.
The whole sermon is nothing but an emotional drivel .The same psychological warfare method used to make fools part with their money in Sunday school, was evidently used in this sermon.
They want to use it on fools to part with their votes.
Are christain not building churches left ,right and centre?
He used what was evident since before independence (1960)as a campaign for Jonathan's 2015 .
Maybe if you listen to the other side ,you will realise that their concerns and fears are the same .
If you want to talk about the evil salafist/Wahhabi ideology being propagated from Saudi Arabia ,or the northern Nigeria feudal system ,then let us talk .but if you want to use that argument as a campaign for PDP ,then there are no takers.
Sambo ,David mark ,tambuwal are a breath away from the presidency .Are they not PDP?
Who is decieving who?
Instead of voting for PDP or APC ,why not let us get rid of Islam and Christianity .while at it ,let us just divide the country to save ourselves the trouble.
Useless sermon for the foolish sheeple?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP / Aliyu: PDP Has A Culture Of Disgracing Its National Chairmen Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.