Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? (8303 Views)

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by s3nn2x(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Na wa for you OP oooo
So, out of all the things he said, it is only the part of APC you remembered
The message was an eye opener sha
I have never been a fan of APC....APC is not the solution of Nigeria's problems. Until someone is able to tell me the difference between APC and PDP before I would be able to believe in APC.
I am just concerned about the role Hausa/Fulani played in the making Nigeria the way she is today.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by chimerase2: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
The name alone made me hate the party, but there re pple there that re beta than pple in PDP
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by emmasege: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
I have listened to the tape and one of the shocking revelations that he made (which makes me happy) is that Sani Abacha is the best President Nigeria ever had. HOW?, by exalting the throne of Nigeria above that of the Sultan/Caliphate when he dared depose their "highly revered" Sultan: a step which no Nigerian President has ever taken. He said the British though gave us independence but they also handed us over to internal colonialism of the Sultan, and that's why destiny-shaping decisions of the country have for a long time been ratified by the Sultan. Abacha came and put the Caliphate where it belongs (i.e. one of the eminent royalties). If OBJ had been unselfish to decline Sharia in our land, there mayn't be BH today.
Pls go get the tape.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Ddaji(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
how can we get the tape please!!!!!
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Shine1177: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ddaji: how can we get the tape please!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Pangea: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
This is a disguised PDP false flag propaganda!
It's a mixture of truths, half truths, conspiracy theories and outright lies!
Boko haram has killed more Muslims than Christians!

What i hate most about the drivel is that we should bear with jonathan's incompetence because he is a christian!
Walahi, i tire for this people!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Jesusloveyou: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
jerseyboy: Because if the Hausa Fulani get hold of power anytime soon we are back in perpetual bondage.
are you not stil in bondage now?.only jesus can set u free,all dis politician,whether from north or south,north even perform better than south.i prefer murtala,buhari and yardua.to obj and gej.shagary,ibb and abacha are in d same class with obj and gej.they are so corrupt,gej stil have opportunity to be in good book of nigeria,tell him to repent now.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
dhardline: I really think everybody should listen to that audio especially the south westerners,it was a real eye opener.

I once pasted the link of the youtube audio on NL for my SW brethren to listen. I dunno if they obliged..
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by chyke87: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
dozzybaba:

I once pasted the link of the youtube audio on NL for my SW brethren to listen. I dunno if they obliged..

Nnadozie can you stop vomiting rubbish
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
chyke87:

Nnadozie can you stop vomiting rubbish

Chinedu87 aka chyke87 aka collywereh, from Sarki, stop making noise and listen to Pastor Bosun, he is your brother like Segun the OP.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
[b]
Jesusloveyou: are you not stil in bondage now?.only jesus can set u free,all dis politician,whether from north or south,north even perform better than south.i prefer murtala,buhari and yardua.to obj and gej.shagary,ibb and abacha are in d same class with obj and gej.they are so corrupt,gej stil have opportunity to be in good book of nigeria,tell him to repent now.

We are still under the the yoke of the Hausa Fulani domination. They rigged their perpetual hold on power into the military constitutions giving us a lopsided false federation. That is why no matter who is in power they are still in control. This is how Kano ended up with 44 local government councils. This is why when ever any one proposes any structural changes you hear 'the north will not allow it' whether it be removal of the land use decree (without which agriculture and housing reform will not thrive) or regionalism.

There was a time in this country when Hausa was the language of government (seat of which was in Lagos) the all must learn language of the military. Businessmen from all over strove to learn the language or else languish. To set out in business or in government you first have to look for a Hausa Fulani god father. They were chairmen of all businesses even those owned by southerners. During the regime of Babaginda I remember people who wanted to run for governor in Southern states had to go to The Sultan of Sokoto first to get his endorsement. The reversal of all these within a relatively short time is clearly the greatest achievement of Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo. Many of us never thought it was possible in our lifetime. That was how entrenched this hold was on the nation.

The first complain of the north when Obasanjo came to power was that the language at Aso Villa had changed from Hausa to yoruba. Obasanjo was supposed to be that pliable yoruba man that allowed the north through Yaradua is 'deputy' to hold sway when he was military head of state. He was thought to be a safe bet and so they brought him back. For the stated above Obasanjo whom his own people never voted for is the most hated Nigerian by the far north. As far as they are concerned he betrayed them.

Hausa Fulani can claim all the mess Nigeria is in today. Power sector neglect, unviable steel industries in the north, an elite class that is parasitic and feeds off the state, the disappearance of groundnut pyramids, tin and coal mining etc. they governed like they never believed the Nigerian project will last forever. So they plundered. At one point all members of the Supreme military council the highest ruling body except one was northern. That exception being Ike Nwachuku whose mother was Fulani and spoke perfect Hausa and Fufude.

This is why the North wants power back. This is why the want the army to take over. All of these were made possible by military rule.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
The man was at the national conference.He didn't manufacture the points he used to defend his proposition.Forget all he said abt APC,we all know islam is more aggressive and the fact that christianity isn't metioned at all in d constitution today means they legal backing.They'll will continue to Lord over us cos that the only way to see their plan to fruition.
Read this;
https://www.nairaland.com/1839184/islamisation-nigeria-nigerian-constitution-recognises
impromptu: the OP seems to be the only man that knows this Pastor.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by AdekunleBalogun: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
All dis people sef, even humans were created differently by God, so why should we all like the same thing? We Yorubas have chosen APC, please leave us alone. The pastor should not drive on roads built by an APC governor and should not attend hospitals built by APC. Fake religion fake pastor dem....

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2014
AdekunleBalogun: All dis people sef, even humans were created differently by God, so why should we all like the same thing? We Yorubas have chosen APC, please leave us alone. The pastor should not drive on roads built by an APC governor and should not attend hospitals built by APC. Fake religion fake pastor dem....
I can smell a well fed slave from a distance here!
Pastor bosun is not fake. Truth is bitter!
The painful part is that its always late when the truth is out!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by AdekunleBalogun: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
I can smell a well fed slave from a distance here!
Pastor bosun is not fake. Truth is bitter!
The painful part is that its always late when the truth is out!

Just because someone has a different opinion frm urs suddenly becomes a slave. I guess ur pastor bosun is a deputy to God abi, they created the world together abi. Please what's the difference btw PDP and APC? Are there no evil people in PDP and APC? Are there no corrupt people in PDP and APC? I repeat ur religion and ur pastor are both fake, fake pastor bosun.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by mannymc007: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
dhardline: I really think everybody should listen to that audio especially the south westerners,it was a real eye opener.
For Those Who Need To Listen To The Message,there Is A Group Somebody Created On Facebook Concerning This Very Serious Issue And The Groups Name Is AGAINST CREATION OF ISLAMIC NIGERIA.Let Us All Join Hands And Get Rid Of The Children Of The Bond Woman.Join The Group To Download The Message.Shalom My Brethren.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by mannymc007: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ddaji: how can we get the tape please!!!!!
Join The Group AGAINST CREATION OF ISLAMIC NIGERIA ON FACEBOOK To Download The Message.It's A 63mb File.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by mannymc007: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

Just because someone has a different opinion frm urs suddenly becomes a slave. I guess ur pastor bosun is a deputy to God abi, they created the world together abi. Please what's the difference btw PDP and APC? Are there no evil people in PDP and APC? Are there no corrupt people in PDP and APC? I repeat ur religion and ur pastor are both fake, fake pastor bosun.
Adekunle Balogun You Seem To Me To Be A Retarded Relic Of A Stone Age.I Am A Yoruba Like You But I Cant Sit On The Fence And Watch Things Go Bad In My Country Without Doing Anything About It.I Cant Fold My Hands And Watch A Group Of Psycopaths Who Have Selfish Desires To Overturn This Beloved Gods Own Country To Suit Their Satanic Agendas.We Are Talking Of The Devil Trying To Use Some People To Achieve His Aim Of Causing Chaos In This Wonderful Nation And I Believe You May Also Be A Tool In His Hands.We All Must Join Hands To Chase Away The Uncircumcised Elements From Our Midst.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by tess22: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
This is fear tactics with a coating of religion to make it appealing. Please dear Nigerian Christians, remember God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and sound mind - 2 Timothy 1:7. Use your minds and be wise. Pastor Emmanuel Bosun sounds more like a politician than a pastor urging us to vote in Goodluck just because he is a Christian. He doesn't want us to think but use our sentiments instead. He paints APC as a Muslim party which will islamize Nigeria if voted into power. Far more Muslim presidents have ruled this country than Christians, why didn't they islamize the country? We all know that Islamists like Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda and ISIS operate in countries with weakened leadership or failed states. Goodluck is not a strong leader, his careless handling of terrorism in our country has made it stronger.

There have always been Islamist riots in Nigeria, but all of them are usually crushed within a month and their leaders killed, by Muslim presidents. Think of Maitatine, Zango Kataf, etc. If a Muslim becomes president, do you think he will automatically allow Islamists to take over Nigeria? Don't you see that more Muslims have been killed by Boko Haram than Christians? There is palpable fear in the North and it affects everyone. No one is safe. Boko Haram kills Muslims who refuse to accept their violent ideology, just like ISIS. What we need in this country is a president who is committed to protecting lives. A strong and fearless leader whose passion for the country makes him intolerant of corruption, and religious bigotry.

I am not asking you to vote any particular person, I just want you to use your minds and think properly before voting in the next president. Don't be deceived by pastors and 'Men of God'. They are human and make mistakes too. Don't be deceived by claims of visions and prophecies, we all know how some of them lie in the name of God. Did Rev. Chris Okotie not tell us that God would make him Nigeria's president? Where is he today?
Don't let anyone deceive you with fear, God is not a God of fear, but of power, love and SOUND MIND - 2Timothy 1:7

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by 7lives: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pastor Bosun ko, pastor bonsue ni. This man is just another political contractor doing his best to confuse people to vote for PDP. This man actually think he can fool everybody, PDP had been managing this country since 1999 and Bonsue or whatever didn't even know that northern/Muslim votes is what kept PDP in power or is bonsue pretending not to know this?. PDP is actually the Muslim/ northern dominated party and this is why who ever want to rule this country always join PDP because the northerners always support party.
This wolf in sheepskin pretending to be pastor should go and sit down, I heard about a pastor moving round recruiting prayer warriors to pray for PDP 'cause according to this worthless political contractor ''all the money in Nigeria is in the hands of Moslems so a vote for PDP is a vote for the financial emancipation of Christians '' IF I HEAR''.
The heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it?, any attempt by the likes of bonsue to introduce religious crises into SW will definitely fail 'cause I know that his target audience are SW people. Muslims around here attend churches and Christians mix freely with Muslims, that is the way it had always been and so shall it remain in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Amitex(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pangea: This is a disguised PDP false flag propaganda!
It's a mixture of truths, half truths, conspiracy theories and outright lies!
Boko haram has killed more Muslims than Christians!

What i hate most about the drivel is that we should bear with jonathan's incompetence because he is a christian!
Walahi, i tire for this people!

Tell me another story. I expected you to listen attentively to the message and debunk the claims. For example how many times is Christ, Christian, Bible mentioned in our 1999 constitution? What about Islam, Quoran, Sharia, Grand Khadi? Who then is fooling who?
Your claim that BH have killed more Muslims than Christians is to pull wool off our eyes. How many mosques have they bombed? While bombs planted at the mosques are detonated before they explode, those planted in Churches usually went-off bombing every time. BH kidnapped over 200 girls of which over 96% of them are Christians, and several other atrocities against Christians and you try to rationalize like this?

When we did not know, we followed blindly thinking we were living in a secular nation, now that we know, the real CHANGE must happen.
The change is #NoToIslamisationofNigeria
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by chinazaekperem2: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
thankGOD this thread made nairaland, i was saying it the other day, those APC apologist were defending themselves.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by 1wolex85: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I was really feeling him till he got to the APC part.I said to myself-"could this be deliberate attempt to discredit the APC?".What have we not heard/seen from men of God.
Sincerely,I wasn't too sure from that point but he still made some sense in his argument tho.Any Christian (either genuine or by name) would def lean towards his side of d argument.
I just hope what he said about the APC isn't true.

Same here. I was listening at first but when he said the following, i stopped listening; 'a christian MUST be the next governor of Lagos', 'even if APC presents a christian in lagos, we dont want the christian in APC'.
when i heard does statements, I just switched off the message. So a Fani-Kayode that was a christian in APC is now a better person now that he is in PDP abi?
why should we base our decision on religion? he also said '80% of their governors are muslims'. May I remind Mr Bosun that at a time, all pdp governors in the sw were christians, did any muslim complain? In fact, Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Erelu Olusola |Obada (both christians) ruled osun state as gov and deputy go for 7 years! Where was Mr Bosun at that time?
The funny thing is, if you take a look at the southwest, the muslim govs have performed better than the christian ones, so what is he talking about? He wants me to vote for people based on the fact that they see christianity as a religion rather than a way of life that it actually is? God forbid! I am a christian, but I refuse to be brainwashed!!!
Even if GEJ wins in 2015, a muslim is most likely to be president in 2019, so what do we do christians do then?

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by 1wolex85: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Amitex:

Tell me another story. I expected you to listen attentively to the message and debunk the claims. For example how many times is Christ, Christian, Bible mentioned in our 1999 constitution? What about Islam, Quoran, Sharia, Grand Khadi? Who then is fooling who?
Your claim that BH have killed more Muslims than Christians is to pull wool off our eyes. How many mosques have they bombed? While bombs planted at the mosques are detonated before they explode, those planted in Churches usually went-off bombing every time. BH kidnapped over 200 girls of which over 96% of them are Christians, and several other atrocities against Christians and you try to rationalize like this?

When we did not know, we followed blindly thinking we were living in a secular nation, now that we know, the real CHANGE must happen.
The change is #NoToIslamisationofNigeria
Sir, What is your plan to stop the islamisation of Nigeria? Is it by voting GEJ in 2015? How exactly does this stop them?
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by 1wolex85: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
tess22: This is fear tactics with a coating of religion to make it appealing. Please dear Nigerian Christians, remember God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and sound mind - 2 Timothy 1:7. Use your minds and be wise. Pastor Emmanuel Bosun sounds more like a politician than a pastor urging us to vote in Goodluck just because he is a Christian. He doesn't want us to think but use our sentiments instead. He paints APC as a Muslim party which will islamize Nigeria if voted into power. Far more Muslim presidents have ruled this country than Christians, why didn't they islamize the country? We all know that Islamists like Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda and ISIS operate in countries with weakened leadership or failed states. Goodluck is not a strong leader, his careless handling of terrorism in our country has made it stronger.

There have always been Islamist riots in Nigeria, but all of them are usually crushed within a month and their leaders killed, by Muslim presidents. Think of Maitatine, Zango Kataf, etc. If a Muslim becomes president, do you think he will automatically allow Islamists to take over Nigeria? Don't you see that more Muslims have been killed by Boko Haram than Christians? There is palpable fear in the North and it affects everyone. No one is safe. Boko Haram kills Muslims who refuse to accept their violent ideology, just like ISIS. What we need in this country is a president who is committed to protecting lives. A strong and fearless leader whose passion for the country makes him intolerant of corruption, and religious bigotry.

I am not asking you to vote any particular person, I just want you to use your minds and think properly before voting in the next president. Don't be deceived by pastors and 'Men of God'. They are human and make mistakes too. Don't be deceived by claims of visions and prophecies, we all know how some of them lie in the name of God. Did Rev. Chris Okotie not tell us that God would make him Nigeria's president? Where is he today?
Don't let anyone deceive you with fear, God is not a God of fear, but of power, love and SOUND MIND - 2Timothy 1:7

My brother please tell them! tell our christians.lets stop being brainwashed!
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Amitex(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
tess22: This is fear tactics with a coating of religion to make it appealing. Please dear Nigerian Christians, remember God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and sound mind ...

The Bible says "Be wise as serpents—and harmless as doves." Matthew 10:16. It also admonishes us thus "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." So my brother, there is no fear here but knowledge is what Pastor Bosun has passed to you and I. The church in Turkey did not harken that is why today, Islam is 96% while Christianity fell from 100% to 0.04%. They lacked knowledge My people are being destroyed because they don't know me... Hosea 4:6

Bros, are you aware IBB gave OIC N21B in 1989 to Islamise Nigeria? Since Pastor Bosun's revelation, neither IBB nor OIC have come out to debunk the claim. Why must I not believe him then? CAN needs your support to strengthen the fight against the Islamisation of Nigeria. For your information Pastor Bosun was a member of the just concluded National Conference. This issue and the need to restructure Nigeria were raised there. You know what some group seem hurt by it. Why do you think the Middle Belt forum is becoming stronger than it used to be? They now see the threats and as this light is lit, it cannot be quenched.

Now is our chance to enthrone equity, justice, fairness, equality of Nigerians in Nigeria. You may ask why must someone claim a state in the north in order to have a federal scholarship if not a lopsided federal structure. Why must Delta State wait for Jigawa to 'catch-up' educationally and socially? Why must some people 'own' the command structure of Nigeria army, navy, air-force, and police? Why must someone call himself 'born to rule'? and others born to serve in the same nation!
Think, my brother. Think! If you are a Christian, I ask you to pray to God on this matter with an open mind and I know the Holy Spirit will do His work.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by zurine(f): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmm
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
It be will foolish for anyone to start thinking Nigeria can be Islamised in this 21st century democracy. During the Military regimes, Buhari and Idiagbon couldn't, Abacha couldn't, IBB couldn't, so who will? PDP has more moslems than APC, so what's the point. As someone rightly put it, we once had 5 christians as governors in the South-West and our moslem brothers didn't complain. My State Governor is a Moslem while his wife is a Deaconess in a Church, so let Bosun go preach that hate to the tribes who care. Yorubas don't.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Freest(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I was really feeling him till he got to the APC part.I said to myself-"could this be deliberate attempt to discredit the APC?".What have we not heard/seen from men of God.
Sincerely,I wasn't too sure from that point but he still made some sense in his argument tho.Any Christian (either genuine or by name) would def lean towards his side of d argument.
I just hope what he said about the APC isn't true.
My brother, he made his points with fact. Google everything he said, you will find out the truth. Including the obama's campaign officer-ish... Apc is really a party to watch. Its more of a religious battle. His claims are very accurate

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by Goddex: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
No good Nigerian should remain in the APC
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Of course he had facts.I didnt just like his directness.He made it sound like he was hired to talk.People are right to be skeptical cos the church leaders av failed in this country.U"ll neva hear dem speak out against d politicians.Just look at CAN which supposedly the umbrella org of christians in naija.With CAN's "political affiliation" well known,how do you expect an average Nigerian not to feel uneasy with his assertions?
Freest:
My brother, he made his points with fact. Google everything he said, you will find out the truth. Including the obama's campaign officer-ish... Apc is really a party to watch. Its more of a religious battle. His claims are very accurate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REPLY: Yoruba Tops And Heads Nigerian Crime Sector / Nsima Ekere Vs Udom Emmanuel: Tribunal Adjourns For Judgment / Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.