Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Is The Diffference Between "Complete" And "Finished"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Diffference Between "Complete" And "Finished"? (737 Views)

Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. / Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months / She Finished The "Easter Chicken" Leaving The Legs And Head For The Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Diffference Between "Complete" And "Finished"? by Omero(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2014
If you marry the right person they say you are COMPLETE. But when you marry the wrong person they say you are FINISHED. Why e b like dat?
Re: What Is The Diffference Between "Complete" And "Finished"? by drestoneokuta(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
When this kind of post earns more than a page of comment, then we say nairaland is COMPLETE but when it makes frontpage then nairaland is FINISHED tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wow Its My Birthday, Nl Guys Wish Me Luck Naah. / Unmarried Couple: Giving/compromise/sacrifice In Relationship / Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.