Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30143 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Collynzo8:
LMAO who in his right sense will acceot this kind of picture as his.

ewooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now i am scared oooooooooooo.... how about every organism in your cursed lineage dying before weekend if this is not me...

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oduaboy1: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Lmao at customized13 picture .oluwasegunfunmi is a jobless mofo no wonder he has all the time in the world tO go around and start taking pictures of slums in lagos.

And that ngwakwe picture is damn funny lol

Keep the pictures rolling

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by bright8(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize:

Not only that you're a liar you're also dumb, Customized is light skinned... grin
Even if that is Customised I'm impressed. For such a young boy he writes very well. Defends his tribe with pride and from the pictures he also is gainfully employed. Shows it's young Igbos we have engaging, dealing and rubbishing Yoruba agbayas here on NL.

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize: Please when is Ilugunboy's silver jubilee coming up?

Se.un must declare a public holiday that day, because ilugunboy need to be honoured without distractions....
No it is Golden jubilee, Ilugunboy@50. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize:

Let's create a civil war thread so Ilugunboy can lecture us more as a witness...

IlugunPapa will tell us how many biafran bullets are still lodged in his 55 year old buttcheeks...grin

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2014
Even at 49 Ilugunboy is still acting like a youth, he even plans to represent Nigeria at the upcoming MR. World pageant... grin grin grin grin

ilugunboy:

Hheheeheheheheeehe

Only deluded Ibo boys like you are so deluded to believe that...

Just with couple of two or three pictures..all your lies about Yoruba boys were bursted in your face....

From the pictures you will notice the guy eats ewa oloyin very well...thus the healthy looks grin grin

We will keep beating you up and disappointing you.....

It's not by noise here...but by cool ..cold calculations....

You were all looking for another guy in another mud house but you were dumbfounded.....sorry to disappoint you. grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: enough swag from me, very boys, am receiving pms already cheesy cheesy cheesy

Village boy, no wonder you ran away when you saw Ilugunboy.

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ak4God(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Waisting of MB....Nonsense.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
ama sweet guy, cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

what is your real name? oluwasegunfunmi? grin

Jezuz....Yet, this guy lied on another thread that he own 2 mansion and a factory in Lagos. Wonderful shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize:

Not only that you're a liar you're also dumb, Customized is light skinned... grin
If he is dark skinned or ebony, would you say it?

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2014
horlus: tinubu owns TVC yet he airs the slums on TV. They welcome criticisms.
Have they aired and welcome this one?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2014
you wanna see, that was when i was to ibom tropicana, few years back cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by jumzzy448: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Nairaland gone to the dogs. The mod who brought this thread to frontage is very silly. No wonder you hardly see serious minded people on nairaland these days.

Now to we Nigerians, must we always insult each other to score cheap points?

No wonder i'm never surprised whenever I see people from other country make a ridicule of us cos we Nigerians don't learn to tolerate and accept each other.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Please stop disgracing me. Stop posting my ugly ibo pictures on Nairaland. Please pity my miserable ibo life.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

we have all his pics grin will keep the rest for ltr. Chidiebere customized13 oluwasegunfunmi
If this is really him then, he's finer & cleaner than most of the pix I have seen here....

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If he is dark skinned or ebony, would you say it?

Customized have posted countless pictures of his wrist... Which is light skinned.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I only want to be a truthful yoruba, this is what we face in yoruba land.
. So Oshodi is d only yoruba land 4 d whole southwest. Broda u no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
now i call on 0merta to go to stadium area in surulere, with his friend with a licensed gun and go deal with this oloriburuku called chidebere.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
thanks for doing this, am getting pm from every angle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

we have all his pics grin will keep the rest for ltr. Chidiebere customized13 oluwasegunfunmi

The guy is not looking bad though.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: thanks for doing this, am getting pm from every angle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cute guy smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

shut up! i thot u said customised is light skinned. u are next

You'll burst me only when you're able to count the stars... I told eggheaders the same thing.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: ama sweet guy, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ahahahahah. Bros, you dey suffer o. Chai.....

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by arewafederation: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: you wanna see, that was when i was to ibom tropicana, few years back cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fine boy....!ut you look malnourished grin

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Scatter1:

Jezuz....Yet, this guy lied on another thread that he own 2 mansion and a factory in Lagos. Wonderful shocked shocked shocked
Yes i accept that i chidebere is a bloody ibo Liar. My worthless ibo life is more fvcked up than you can ever imagine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26)

EFCC Produces Emefiele In Court (Photos) / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.