Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30147 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Taiwo20(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: Odinma a.k.a collybaba is a jobless, fugly, homeless 49 year old man living in Agege.. cool
Please where did u get this pix?

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

let me help him

my next thread is gonna be from my state of origin, ogun state............

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by arewafederation: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Scatter1:

They all have one thing in common. Dirty,ugly and suffering. Lmao

GEJ till idumose bath and brush.

Stop posting Chino's picture. It can cause miscarriage to a pregnant woman.

As for Idumuose....LWKMD

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Anago is actually the biggest boy in oshogho. grin grin

ak47mann: why are you denying yourself hungry man cool

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2014
make una check difference na, collybaba and me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Please Nigeria Army should stop wasting their time and energy looking for the Chibok girls...

Apparently those girls are hiding in Odinma1's nostrils.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
ak47mann: why are you denying yourself hungry man cool

okay whatever, the only people pained here, are your brothers we are unveiling today. tomorrow might be your lucky day for unveiling sha.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
ODE;you cant be a descendant of awo;you are too flatheaded to be one;my guess is shizzle11 is the owner of this moniker..you are a fuvktard from the land of erosion;stop claiming what you are not!be a man and stand like a true Biafra warrior..ohh!maybe your whori.sh mum lied to you about your father? cheesy i'd advise you to travel to the jungle of abia state and ask your osu mother who your real bastad father is..anumanu
oluwasegunfummi: sure bro, trust me, they haven't seen anything, the movie is just unfolding.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by arewafederation: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

let me help him

Poverty is very wicked ooo! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba aka Odinma is fighting with all his strength to suppress his pictures.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I na t'ujo?
Anaghim eme nkuja. Just for him to be careful with what he spews here thinking dat he is anonymous. The information of all members here are as open as a book even with your anonymous status.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by johnjon: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Damn.. Who the fĂșck is this? grin grin grin
Look at his face like imbe.... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

may amadioha kill you asap. where were you for the past 9 months that your kinsmen have been spreading a fake picture of me.
Don't u think It's high time u let tribalism go? undecided

And why the abuse?

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: make una check difference na, collybaba and me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please tell the Nigerian Army to stop wasting their time and energy looking for the Chibok girls...

Apparently those girls are hiding in Odinma1's nostrils.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2014
differentiate between collybaba and me or should i say death and life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria needs Odinma's nose for defence.. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by emiye(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
this thread belongs to sectarian and tribalistic section, and should not be on frontpage.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by remarkD(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
This Orlandowo is a first class coward.

See him crying like a wuss to Seun only because his behind was whipped as Odimma.

Guy, the way you bark, if person no know say you be Omo yooba, dem go think say you fit bite....

for where...? na wash... you've been owned, buddy, deal with it.

The thread was meant to show pictures of Oshodi... you came with your madness...

you were put in your place....

You came back as keekwanu...

once again you were put in your place....

Here he comes claiming all concerned crying to Seun about the quality of the thread and all...

If I could send thunder your way ehhnn.... it will be for those fingers you used to type rubbish and want to use to make sense... anu npam.

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
If Boko Haram buys Collybaba aka Odinma's nose, there will be problem for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
[size=16pt]Dear Yoruba people, you dont have to argue or join in the Negativity. Let the thread remain exclusively for those who remove the spec in the neighbors while they have a log in theirs.... E fights solve nothing.

@seun! Keep looking till your forumn is turned to a despicable ethnic war field, moderated by BIGOTS.

The OP is igbo btw (a couple of encounters with him)[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Taiwo20:
Please where did u get this pix?

that idi0t post random pictures as his enemies here picture, do you know the guy he is posting, contact the guy and tell him about the stupidity of this clown.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria should offer collybaba aka Odinma any amount just to secure his nose.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: Anago in his best..

So this Anago of a guy is even a Drunkard...SMH

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Biko;na this nose dey suck all the air for Biafra?
oneeast: Collybaba a.k.a Odinma could you please adjust your nose..? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Carpenter Undergoes Surgery To Remove Tumor Of 20 Years On His Back. Photos / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.