Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30142 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2014
one of my pics toooo

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oduaboy1: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Rflmao idumuose a.k.a snake man pictures still remains the funniest.

Boys,keep playing hard...I love the new nairaland

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900: now i call on 0merta to go to stadium area in surulere, with his friend with a licensed gun and go deal with this oloriburuku called chidebere.
Sure you will defend this when called upon. Have documented the statement. Mind what you spew online.

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by skyface00(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
Can i ask u few questions? Do u reside in oshodi ? If yes u should know that all dis place is some1 shop, where they carry out their daily businesses, its was work of fashola that get dem all our from dere, if u were there 3years ago u cant even see where 2 walk talkless of snapping pic, all your pic shows u are not ssincere..u show brown street that connect 2 oshodi oke and finished at post office bus stop, why cant u take a little walk 2 major oshodi oke where all d bike men normally parked, if u show some1 bad side u should be able 2 show good side, u cant walk once is 10 o clock dere b4 because surlly u will be rob by all those thugz, but now u can walk freely at 12am , street light everywhere, Govt can come 2 our house 2 guide us on how 2 manage our area, u see ppl after doing their laundry throw a full pocket of water on a major street , even after takn their purewater they left it where they took it, dats why d govt deceded 2 increase d tax on d pure water company...so i dey go work jare ...though i left lagos 4years ago but i still visit my ppl dere ...so try back ur pictures with fact
oluwasegunfummi: I'm from ogun state

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

is this ur other moniker? undecided

this glass na one in town.... we gonna unveil his multi sending of cv to h.r,s retty soon.... stop warring with your gods mehn...

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
nairaladers should judge, am i not fine? obyyyyyy to haters

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

thats what customised said last week cheesy

The pictures of Customised, you've been posting all looks different...

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900: now i call on 0merta to go to stadium area in surulere, with his friend with a licensed gun and go deal with this oloriburuku called chidebere.

Sharap there black dwarf!....grin

Can't you guys ever do things individually. Must you always do things like agberos.Tell him to go alone if he is not a coward...grin

Tell odinma1 that i want to relocate to from orile-agege to his container sized nostrils..grin
I'm still waiting for your Roberstson Chidozie abi na Chukwudozie pictures...grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2014
kiwigal:

cute guy smiley
Thank you.
Monkey no fine but him mama like am. I chidebere nwabekyi is a fine boy.

Btw, are you ibo? Can i fvck you for free? I hope your pvsssy isnt smelling because i know my ibo people, our toto dey smell well well

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi, come and see your boy, am i not cute?

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwafemi113(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwafemi113: @ OP you're jobless or a mad man walking on the street of Lagos... Because I think U're the one I saw at Iyana-Ipaja lagos without shoe yesterday with one Old camera phone.
So na Oshodi U dey 2day.... Guy you need see your Doctor B4 you enter market.....
Omo Okoro to bad claiming to be a Yoruba guy

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2014
you guys aint seen anything, our yoruba sisters die for me daily, no lie, na confirm cheesy cheesy cheesy
that was my service year

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2014
dozzybaba:

Can't you guys ever do things individually. Must you always do things like agberos.Tell him to go alone if he is not a coward...grin

Tell odinma1 that i want to relocate to from orile-agege to his container sized nostrils..grin
I'm still waiting for your Roberstson Chidozie abi na Chukwudozie pictures...grin

cry cry baby pain written all over.... in your mind of mind you know you guys can not get any of us. play with the only one you gat... which is cause his nice way of wanting to help people on this forum... you are next dozie....

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by bright8(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Collynzo8:
Do you want me to post my so called pictures side by side with yours?
You are the lowest of the low on Nairaland.

Come this pikin,"water seeks its level" you are on a pinnacle and you should wisely choose whom to engage and whom to ignore. How dare you want to stain that ID card.

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2014
kiwigal:

cute guy smiley

Anago90 aka Anago9010 shey you can see, fine gals are already salivating at Igbo boys...grin

When will a female orangutan say hi to you (a short black dwarf )and (ilugunboy aka Ilugunpapa at 55)...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Odinma is more or less a traditional doctor. He uses his nose to draw down Jet Fighters.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Anago in his best..

dozzybaba:

Anago90 aka Anago9010 shey you can see, fine gals are already salivating at Igbo boys...grin

When will a female orangutan say hi to you (a short black dwarf )and (ilugunboy aka Ilugunpapa at 55)...cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2014
dozzybaba:

Odinma1's nose shelters the displaced persons in the North-east...

I've told him the nose is too weird to be natural.

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Descartes: Sure you will defend this when called upon. Have documented the statement. Mind what you spew online.

now i am scared ooooo. oga document all you want i dont give two ffucks..

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Anago is a slum dweller in oshogbo.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: chidiebere nwakabeyi aka customised13 aka oluwasegunfunmi cheesy cheesy
Na giraffe be that?

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

cry cry baby pain written all over.... in your mind of mind you know you guys can not get any of us. play with the only one you gat... which is cause his nice way of wanting to help people on this forum...
you are next dozie....

I thought I was the next on your radar..

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Descartes: Sure you will defend this when called upon. Have documented the statement. Mind what you spew online.
I na t'ujo?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Odinma a.k.a Collybaba needs our help.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: Anago is a slum dweller in oshogbo.. grin grin grin grin grin

The only person eggheaeders is finer than on this forum is odinma1, the man with killer nostrils.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26)

Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport / EFCC Produces Emefiele In Court (Photos) / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.