Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30081 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by odinma1: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:

check your mail asap.............

Replied bruv...

I have also passed the message to the others as requested. grin grin

Anambra Adigo mma ee cheesy cool cool

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ebankole: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: nawa ooooo see oyinbo

~I'm proud of you SON.
Don't you know english isn't my first language ni? ebanks got enrolled into nursery school recently bear with me.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Chino72: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Come over here and answer chino your master.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are busy washing dead body for ajegunle..but this your nose make sense..... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1863316/where-odinma-pictures-lol

odinma1:

Chino you still dey?

Any success with getting a date on Badoo? Does your wife know? grin grin

Peter ko Paul ni grin grin grin

I promise to take you to Germany if you behave yourself Nwanne. Living in Awka is a curse grin grin

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by prophetone(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
thewarrior72: Shut up aboki terrorist tongue, when u see evil condemn it or else it will come to take abode in ur home

The Igbo chop sand band drummers are here. Bloody cannibalistic Nyamiri why can't you stay out my mentions? You will always be migrant settlers in Lagos and wherever you go. You greedy pigs want to take your granny raping_ pygmy selves to Alausa abi? Oniranu!

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Chino72: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma I command you to quit NL now or I will destroy your image further with more pictures of you coming.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by odinma1: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino72: Odinma I command you to quit NL now or I will destroy your image further with more pictures coming.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I your Igwe will wreck your life cheesy grin

Ona never see nothing. U don enter one chance. So says me Odinma- Ugochukwu Eze Gburugburu of NL cool cool

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

13 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Chino72: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
My boy welcome, now tell me how much did u buy this tie? grin grin grin grin grin

odinma1:

I your Igwe will wreck your life cheesy grin

Ona never see nothing. U don enter one chance. So says me Odinma- Ugochukwu Eze Gburugburu of NL cool cool

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
odinma1:

Replied bruv...

I have also passed the message to the others as requested. grin grin

okies the fresh information...... welldone brov we gonna hit em hard pretty soon.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
O boy this odinma nose can destroy even america! cheesy

It is now very clear that odinma lives and eats poverty.. cheesy

Very fugly, if you see this at night..mehn you will fell into coma.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma1, I don't have your time yet, I swear, just chill

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ebankole: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014

C'on you should know that ebanks is just learning to improve his english,that is why i got enrolled recently into primary school.

I need more lesson ,thou.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oduaboy1: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
lakpalakpa: Nonsense!!!

Where in the world are there no such places. I wonder if these fools expect every square inch of lagos to be Eldorado...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
That is why they are called fools.They have no capacity to reason like sane humans
Heck even slums are in the world top cities.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please who get more of odinma's pictures? cheesy

oluwasegunfummi: Odinma1, I don't have your time yet, I swear, just chill

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino please we need more of odinma's pinshures cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino72: My boy welcome, now tell me how much did u buy this tie? grin grin grin grin grin

Is this your goat or what?

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
With these odinma's pictures circulating all over the web, I am sure dude is finished! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
9jagirl4re: Is this your goat or what?

That is the picture of odinma. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma are you sure you do not have HIV? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ebankole: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014

i just got enrolled into primary school ni

eyah,my brother from egba its good to know u are doin well for youself,u know?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy: With these odinma's pictures circulating all over the web, I am sure dude is finished! cheesy
Wow and Chino is even proud of himself claiming his own, so it is only ugliness that is bothering them!

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy:

That is the picture of odinma. cheesy
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
With this pix circulating like wild fire, odinma's life span has reduced significantly cheesy

9jagirl4re: Wow and Chino is even proud of himself claiming his own, so it is only ugliness that is bothering them!

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odiinma's best friend actually busted him yesterday. cheesy

Your best friend could be your worst enemy- Bob Marley

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ebankole: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Where were we?
NL is becoming sweeter by the day.

hmmmm greetings o

eku ale o
meaning: Goodevening.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
You keep deceiving yourself with this same pictures they said your brother abi your cousin sent to you from Europe. cheesy cheesy

You don die, we go open album for you and keep it at museum. cheesy cheesy

Kekwanu2:

Calm your self down poor hungry man. Dont let hypertension terminate your life suddenly grin

Odinma1's life is below

By the way, Odinma1 has been banned till 2017 grin grin.

Ona never see nothing cool cool

By the way Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Where is that COUNTERPRO when you need him? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
ebankole:

i just got enrolled into primary school ni

eyah,my brother from egba its good to know u are doin well for youself,u know?
ooga, its ok na, why are you following me about? you don't have to repeat you being an illiterate, I know already, so cut the trap and go to school.........eko o ni baje oooo cool

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ossagy: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Odinma you are gone. Just take a second look at those pictures of yours up there. cheesy cheesy

Your classic album will be ready soon. cheesy

Kekwanu2:

That is the question your wife should be asking you Chyno grin

Your wife was diagnosed with HIV in 2013. We have the medical report that will be circulated to Nlanders grin

U don enter one chance cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
prophetone:

The Igbo chop sand band drummers are here. Bloody cannibalistic Nyamiri why can't you stay out my mentions? You will always be migrant settlers in Lagos and wherever you go. You greedy pigs want to take your granny raping_ pygmy selves to Alausa abi? Oniranu!
Hahahaha....joining issues with a terrorists aboki, is tantamount to a besmirch on my personality..............sod off undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) / Adeleke Appoints Lawyer As Health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.