Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Pains Of Lies (ebola Virus And Nano Silver Debate) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Pains Of Lies (ebola Virus And Nano Silver Debate) (1101 Views)

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of Lies (ebola Virus And Nano Silver Debate) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have read with total shock and disbelief what Nigerians have been saying on this forum with regards to Ebola Virus,Nano Silver and The USA
What I find rather dis-heartening is Nigerians actually calling America names for choosing to send the Ampoules of ZMap they had to Liberia,Ghana and Guinea and when it became public knowledge that they had just 12 Ampoules and decided to send them to Countries with a greater level of urgency,people still went ahead to call America names.
Then came Nano Silver...hmmmmm have we actually thought out the fact that Nano Silver was developed in America by an American?We have Nigerians already claiming Nano Silver is a Nigerian drug and once USA came out against it,they resorted to what best they know,calling USA names without even doing any sort of research to know more about Nano Silver..How can an American develop a (drug) in an American lab but we in our infinite wisdom believe America does not want us to have the drugs because it was made by a Nigerian(false)

Learn about Nano Silver
By every description, Dr. Rima Laibow is controversial and combative. The American doctor ─ who said she has a cure for the Ebola virus disease and whose treatment is now made available to Nigeria by an unnamed donor ─ has been campaigning against the “conspiracy” of conventional drug makers. You guessed right ─ she is into “natural solutions”, or what is better known as alternative medicine. She sells things like “hemp oil” and “organic chocolate” as cure for illnesses. In fact, Nano Silver, which arrived Nigeria on Thursday, is not classified as a drug, because it is not so certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ─ the American equivalent of NAFDAC.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/the-controversial-woman-behind-nano-silver-the-new-ebola-drug-being-tried-in-nigeria | TheCable

and then we had the ones running up and down asking people to have a bath in salty warm water...lmaooooo...wow!!!!actually,i know of a friend who said his mom called his brothers to even read fatih 10 times before taking the bath...wow!!!!

I am not trying to ridicule my country for I have no where but Nigeria to run to at the end of the day but when we have people who basically act like the leaders we vote for then you know some serious issues and also realize that regardless of who rules this country,we will get the same results

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Lies (ebola Virus And Nano Silver Debate) by Samyj247: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
U ARE A BIG LIER. YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN. STOP PARADING URSELF AS A NIGERIAN. Nano silver is a cure for ebola and the US knows fully well that it is. I would have insulted u ryt now, but I will just say ur papa.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Lies (ebola Virus And Nano Silver Debate) by Liekiller(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
milehigh06: I have read with total shock and disbelief what Nigerians have been saying on this forum with regards to Ebola Virus,Nano Silver and The USA
What I find rather dis-heartening is Nigerians actually calling America names for choosing to send the Ampoules of ZMap they had to Liberia,Ghana and Guinea and when it became public knowledge that they had just 12 Ampoules and decided to send them to Countries with a greater level of urgency,people still went ahead to call America names.
Then came Nano Silver...hmmmmm have we actually thought out the fact that Nano Silver was developed in America by an American?We have Nigerians already claiming Nano Silver is a Nigerian drug and once USA came out against it,they resorted to what best they know,calling USA names without even doing any sort of research to know more about Nano Silver..How can an American develop a (drug) in an American lab but we in our infinite wisdom believe America does not want us to have the drugs because it was made by a Nigerian(false)

Learn about Nano Silver
By every description, Dr. Rima Laibow is controversial and combative. The American doctor ─ who said she has a cure for the Ebola virus disease and whose treatment is now made available to Nigeria by an unnamed donor ─ has been campaigning against the “conspiracy” of conventional drug makers. You guessed right ─ she is into “natural solutions”, or what is better known as alternative medicine. She sells things like “hemp oil” and “organic chocolate” as cure for illnesses. In fact, Nano Silver, which arrived Nigeria on Thursday, is not classified as a drug, because it is not so certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ─ the American equivalent of NAFDAC.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/the-controversial-woman-behind-nano-silver-the-new-ebola-drug-being-tried-in-nigeria | TheCable

and then we had the ones running up and down asking people to have a bath in salty warm water...lmaooooo...wow!!!!actually,i know of a friend who said his mom called his brothers to even read fatih 10 times before taking the bath...wow!!!!

I am not trying to ridicule my country for I have no where but Nigeria to run to at the end of the day but when we have people who basically act like the leaders we vote for then you know some serious issues and also realize that regardless of who rules this country,we will get the same results

Thank you. Even though this story has been brought to everybody's attention a number of time, there still seems to be too much ignorance and unfounded hatred floating around. Dr. Rima Laibow's claims are indeed fraudulent (https://www.nairaland.com/1866693/ebola-fraud-nanosilver-lies-dr), but whatever one says it will never make a few numbskulls read and understand what they are reading. btw nanosilver was NOT developed by Dr. Fraud either. It has been around for many years as a surface desinfectant, pesticide etc.
Re: The Pains Of Lies (ebola Virus And Nano Silver Debate) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Samyj247: U ARE A BIG LIER. YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN. STOP PARADING URSELF AS A NIGERIAN. Nano silver is a cure for ebola and the US knows fully well that it is. I would have insulted u ryt now, but I will just say ur papa.

wow!!!! your life just keeps getting flushed down the toilet by you without knowing....wow

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Eleaf Ismoka Ijust 2 Kit / The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods / How To Get Kollagen Intensiv Collagen Ageless Illusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.