Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? (1049 Views)

Is Unilorin Interview/screening Before Or After Admission? / . / When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by theodot200: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2008
Can someone please explain how to navigate this NEW UNILORIN website to find the admission list. WHAT EXACTLY IS UNILORIN UP TO?
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by bollybaby: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2008
i have checked their new site this morning it has been remove why did they remove it? what of those that have not check their name. I copied it yesterday from their old site you know that the old admission list was 2940 but they have add to it is now 4796 as at yesterday
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by SlamDunk(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2008
bollybabe rue back online. i need list . stevenon1900@yahoo.com
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by SlamDunk(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2008
hello bolly tanx 4 d list i scored 78 and still couldnt find ma name, ive accpted my fate tanx anyway. cry
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by amanze15(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2008
bollybaby pls can u send me d list to dis email add oyitheboy@yahoo.com pls i beg
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by dammy2good(f): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2008
@ bolly babe
cld u pls send d new list 2 my box hazeelmee@yahoo.com thks
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by dammy2good(f): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2008
@ bolly babe
cld u pls send d new list 2 my box hazeelmee@yahoo.com thks  
@  slamdunk pls send me d list just in case
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by bollybaby: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2008
SlamDuck Check your mail
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by theodot200: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2008
bola, can you pls send me the list? theodot2000@yahoomail.com or theodot2000@gmail.com
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by Dafloseyi: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2008
Hi,bolly can u please kindly send it to my mail dafloseyi@yahoo.com thanks so much.
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by malcum: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2008
abeg o i dey online now kindly send me d koko my email is kolapin2001@yahoo.com.i need help pls anybody.slamooooo
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by hoodboi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2008
Pleasee can anybody pleasee send me the list
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by lekosoo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
Hello bollybaby,

Where are you now, Ilorin or Lagos? I will like you to response very fast to this post because the list of Unilorin is now a gold everyone want to see and check out for their names. Please your fellow nairalanders need your help now. If you can send to me at olusojipet@yahoo.com i will appreciate it or paste in nairaland.com here let everyone see and check out for their names.

If you are in Ilorin Let me the place I can afford to come and see you personal okey. Thanks

One Love.
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by bollybaby: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
@lekosoo go and check your mail
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by olusheyeey(f): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2008
Hi bolly baby,
pls my email id is stetonicliz@yahoo.com pls i need u to paste d list in ma box,
I'd really appreciate that pls.
I've been trying to login to the unilorin's homepage, but its not going through,
Thanks really and i'm expecting it.
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by darebass(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
pls ma'am i need d list cos i've checked d site & CANT FIND IT DER. pls send in 2 ma box abeg. darebass89@gmail.com. tank u
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by Tussybabe: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
Hi Bollybaby,

please send the list to my e-mail address olobatuyibecky@yahoo.com or upload on Nairaland for everyone to see.

you can save a soul with this.

Thank you.
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by imelachi(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
bollybaby please can u send d list to my email address talk2goodness4life@yahoo.com. I willl be very gratefu
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by tunboy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2008
pls i need the list pls any one who has it should help me forward it to tdsanya@gmail.com
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by amlos007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ bollybaby pls send me the admission list talktojuddy@yahoo.co.uk.thanks alot.
Re: What Exactly Is Unilorin Up To? by boyepe: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2008
pls can u send the list to my box plss i'm waiting. thanks. nikiluv4heart@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

University Of Aberdeen Admissions / Futo! What Is Happening? / List Of Unilag Postgraduate Admission 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.