Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

University Of Aberdeen Admissions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Aberdeen Admissions (1035 Views)

Choosing Among Cranfield, Newcastle And Uni Of Aberdeen - Subsea Engineering. / Subsea Engineering In UK (university Of Aberdeen VS Cranfield University) / Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Aberdeen Admissions by sexyrita: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2009
dear guys, am applyng for a masters in universty of abeerdeen. please can anyone help me out wth some questons,
1. my schol madonna university has refused to give me a transcript but said they will send it to abeerden, does this jeopadise my chance.

2. am i too late to apply for the sep 2009 batch

pls guyz help me.[sub][/sub]
Re: University Of Aberdeen Admissions by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
although you started quite late i dont think you are not too late to apply for a september entrance. you just gast to be on everybody's neck and you must use DHL to send any and every document. I would also suggest you find a UK address where they'd send any correspondences. This minimises the chances of anything going awol and stories being told.

And I also believe your univeristy is right not to give you the transcripts. You should understand their reason for doing so. Transcripts can be manipulated. This is turn taints the image of the University.
Re: University Of Aberdeen Admissions by sexyrita: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2009
thank you omo -ibo.
Re: University Of Aberdeen Admissions by raregem004: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
Am also applying to aberdeen,my e-mail is falorepaul1@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Aberdeen Admissions by dayonuel(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
hi,

think you can still act fast now as the university will soon start sending cerficate of acceptanace/visa letters to propective students who have accepted their offer in the university.

cheers,

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Lost My Utme Registration No. / Is There Any Hope 4 Ndu Second Choice Candidate? / What Type Of Question Does Oau Set 4 Their Pds Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.