Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Shoker! I Don’t Know The Number Of Policemen In Nigeria – Okiro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shoker! I Don’t Know The Number Of Policemen In Nigeria – Okiro (752 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoker! I Don’t Know The Number Of Policemen In Nigeria – Okiro by dayotee2(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2008

The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, on Tuesday stunned senior police officers at the Force Headquarters in Abuja when he said that as the number one police officer, he did not know the actual number of policemen in the country. 

"I don’t even know the actual number of policemen in the country. All what I know is mere estimate and that is why we keep on talking about so, so and so number. " from punch online.

No wonder we have increasing number of crimes daily, we don't even know if we have sufficient police officers or NOT.

this guy "okiro" should be fired with immediate effect ,  abi what is he doing not knowing his number of staffs.

This can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Shoker! I Don’t Know The Number Of Policemen In Nigeria – Okiro by landis(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2008
ask Yaradua if he knows number of local Governments in Nigeria or how many states we have.

Nigeria deserve the leaders it gets.

If you want change, you got to be on the street demanding it everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria / 7 Points Agenda / Stranded Oyo, Osun Pilgrims Stage Protest In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.