Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. (2265 Views)

Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... / I Will Be Interested In Buying All Gold Items Ranging From 9ct,10ct,14ct,..24ct. / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by FRANKAIK(m): 4:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Business Plan In Summary

Why I came up with this idea.
1- Every business needs an online store.
2- People want to buy safely online.
3- Not every body can design a website.
4- Except from facebook fan page that helps a little, some business needs more tools to show their business online and receive payment.
5- Vconnect is the biggest business directory in Nigeria, all it collects are Names, addresses and phone numbers of businesses.
6- Many business owners want to receive payments online but they don’t know how.
7- So many people want to sell just e-books, PDF, software, and many more online with little budget.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BUILD:

Let’s use a random domain for better understanding – www.test.com (just for example, this is not the domain to be used).

The business idea makes it possible for business or individual to create a business page or personal page, or a business blog, or business sales page, or a personal sales page, I will explain in details.

For example if the site name is www.test.com, all I just need to do is to visit www.test.com and register an account, after registering, then I will be asked
“WHAT I WANT TO DO TODAY?”

At the dashboard I can do the following ;

New business page | Personal page | New business blog | New personal business blog | New business sales page | Personal Sales Page | and so many features that will come up.

Let me quickly explain what they all mean:
Personal page – Means an individual want to customize a personal page about himself, if created the page will be www.site.com/the-page-name

Business Page – This page means a company/organization wants to create a custom page for their business.

Features of the Personal page and the business page – They will both have ‘A CONTACT US FORM’ that will be linked to the owners email, fully customizable page, add/edit contents from their dashboard and many more exciting features.

The personal and business blog – This feature will enable the user create a blog page.
This type of page will have cool features like – Do you want users to comment on your blog? (enabling or disabling comment from the blog), full statistics of daily visitors from the dash board, filter comments you don’t want to appear on your blog comments, ban certain IPs (countries) from commenting on your blog, and many more features.

The business/sales page: (yea this is the deal, am very sure thousands have what to sell online, so I needed to carefully think about this to prevent abuse and scams)

I love this section – A company/ business/individual can sell online buy just creating a business page.
How it will work – There will be different categories in this session, Those that want to sell digital products, physical product and also services.

For all method/type of sale page created, who ever is creating it can choose which payment method should appear, they will never receive payment directly!!!

Payment will be sent to us, and if after the stipulated time frame, no dispute raised by the buyer as against what promised buys the seller, then payment will be sent to seller. This page will have E-commerce system enabled, just as you have jumia.com, a business owner can create a mini E-commerce store from the dash board.
One item page selling and many more. Users don’t have to learn any code at all, all needed is to select either yes/no to add any online payment module and other modules.

Let me quickly explain this - If the seller has in what I will call ‘Refund Agreement’ as:

-10 days money back guaranteed (Minimum of 7 days)
-If it’s a software and the seller says “This software will extract 30 times daily” and the software extracts only 20 times daily, the buyer can request for refund, within the stipulated period

Refund will cost the buyer some percentage
Also if money gets paid to the seller, we will also charge some percentage also.

The main essence of the site is the sales page/business page stuff and blogging, the personal/business pages is just to increase the number of participants at the site, and it could serve as a directory.

So a user will be able to build a business page, also build different sales pages, or an ecommerce store.

MY MAIN AIM
You can browse all sales pages on the site, and anyone can shop safely without fear of scam from any Adam Or Eve.

HOW THE SITE WILL MAKE MONEY

Since registration is free and it’s free to create anything, sales page, personal business or anything, so I see thousands already on the network if properly advertised.

First income opportunity – From all transactions, both refund and successful payment sent to seller. (don’t underrate the income here)

Second income opportunity – Maximum space allocated to each businesses: if not careful some persons are ready to upload over 50gb of files. Every account will have a limit of maximum total files allowed, if user has exceeded the number of disk space allowed, then he/she can buy additional space (and pay yearly)
This will be very small and affordable, will not exceed N5,000 yearly

Third income opportunity – We will have premium accounts, VIP and ordinary users. I will talk more about this later

Fourth income opportunity – ADVERTISING –

I so much love this – If we now have the traffic, people are creating pages and the site’s name is every where, then definitely advertisers will be our friend
The advert will be very efficient, cos the advertiser will only choose where he wants his/adds to appear, either a cement blog or a blog that writes about farming.

Also the bloggers will share some percentage from the income, to make more people want to write, they also get paid per clicks from advertisers who advertise on their blog category, or per impression.
So the advertising income opportunity is both for those blogging and us, the percentage will be decided by the shareholders.

We are pooling resources together to fund this project, we already have some of the startup shares acquired, just limited space available.

We have created a facebook group, where you will meet with other share holders and also be involved in the decision making process.

The link of the facebook group will be made available, immediately you have shown interest in the business plan
If you are interested, please connect with me;

via phone - 07069031677
or email - aikwebdesign@gmail.com
I will send you the facebook group link to connect with us.

You can also reach me on WhatsApp - 07069031677.

Thanks For Reading
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by IRIENBOY(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Ok
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by Youngler(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Am In!
Hope there is still space available?
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by FRANKAIK(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Youngler: Am In!
Hope there is still space available?

Yes there is.
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by vizboy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
how much does a share cost
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by fattbabakay(m): 1:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Cool Idea...Can I be part?
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by Nehemiah459(m): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2014
I'm In
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by FRANKAIK(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Please send me an email or connect via WhatsApp for cost idea.

Its very affordable.
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by sonety2k(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Am in,
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by FRANKAIK(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
If you are in
Please make sure you have contacted me to get your name registered.

Whatsapp - 07069031677
Aikwebdesign@gmail.com
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by Nehemiah459(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
FRANKAIK: If you are in
Please make sure you have contacted me to get your name registered.

Whatsapp - 07069031677
Aikwebdesign@gmail.com

Okay
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by Generalkorex(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nice concept
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by argon500: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I am in.. Seriously interested
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by bintudon(f): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm interested
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by laykhorn(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm in on this. I love this idea.
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by Joel3(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
i might be interested.
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by FRANKAIK(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
argon500: I am in.. Seriously interested

aikwebdesign@gmail.com
Whatz App - 07069031677
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by FRANKAIK(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joel3: i might be interested.

Might?
Re: See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. by opeyeahme(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Following +2347018463101

(1) (Reply)

Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide / Dear Superglue Users/ Buyers Beware!!!! / Receive #1000 Up To #200,000 Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.