Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! (5315 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This? / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by dytbabe: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
If he meets a lady like me
He's sure a lucky son of his father
Not perfect, got my flaws, even with all the flaws, he's sure gonna have the best woman ever
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
hmm,nw dats hard!every1 is made for sm1 jawe,ppl with there different prefence and individuality..its abt finding sm1 dah complements u,and completes u,he doesnt hav to be d perfect one,he cn always strive to be better 4 u sha..buh,i wont mind my son marrying a gal lyk mi*only dah she shuld be a lil bursty ooo*
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
now dats hard oo,okies every1 is made 4 sm1 sha,every1 with their different preference and individuality,its more abt finding sm1 dah complements u,and fits in everyplace.i wont mind my son marrying a gal lyk mi jawe*buh she shuld be a lil bursty oo*yelz break d jinx!
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by cirmuell(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Op bia, in what aspect? angry
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by ibrahym47(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
jmoore: Yes! She should date a man like me that won't sleep with her till marriage. A man that will never cheat on her forever.
yawn
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by eduson33(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
OBIORAA: I de craze ?
my daughter date a heartbreaker like me ?
For what ?
Maka what op ?

Me ? allow some motherfuker that acts and look like me date my daughter ?
Thunder fire Satan.
Op if na rough play be this stop am o.
Somebody like me date my daughter ?
Ha I go commit murdering be that.

But come o, I never even marry. Thank God.
Op stop to de put fear for my mind o.
Respect your age op.

Hahahaha, Smh for you
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by mysterious12(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
i would, its going to be her own choice, its a free world i can allow my daughter(future) to marry anyone even someone like me as long as she is safe with him and i see true love between her and her husband

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wtf!!!...is she high or what??

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nooo. I be serious bad man.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Tonalphs(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yes n yes i wud alow ma son date a gal lyk me cos i'm decent, luvin, fun2 b wit n independent. I jus luv me.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Lorlaahlozz: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Y not

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by smallmadam: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
I would love my son to marry a girl like me. He would be the luckiest guy in the world only that she would have to be a little bit taller. Dont want my son to give birth to midgets like myself
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by profjendor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
I will say YES.....my loyalty don't sway wit wind, she will be in a gud hand.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Agybabe(f): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
eduson33: winkyou don use inglish complicate the whole matter..I mean to ask,would u allow your son to date a lady who has your characteristics ?
yes to some extent

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by onstelly(f): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will be very happy he found someone like me so the ans is YES
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by luvlyqueen(f): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
OBIORAA:
I de craze ?
my daughter date a heartbreaker like me ?
For what ?
Maka what op ?

Me ? allow some motherfuker that acts and look like me date my daughter ?
Thunder fire Satan.
Op if na rough play be this stop am o.
Somebody like me date my daughter ?
Ha I go commit murdering be that.

But come o, I never even marry. Thank God.
Op stop to de put fear for my mind o.
Respect your age op.

wonders shall never end
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by luvlyqueen(f): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
would hv said yes but for one reason i dont think sooo,am too softhearted,he'll just be taking her for granted
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Deiok(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes, I will be very happy to see my daughter date some one like me.
I am not perfect, but I know I will nevet let het down.
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Definitely, she be ok for life. I'm the man.
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvlyqueen:
would hv said yes but for one reason i dont think sooo,am too softhearted,he'll just be taking her for granted
There's nothing wrong in being soft-hearted, it's how women generally are. What you need is to extend the softness of your heart to those men deserving of such value. No need casting your pearls before swine.
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Till i got a daughter now

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.