Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale (54790 Views)

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / GOOD NEWS: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / Hyundai Cars N Suvs Is Now At Ur Doorstep To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ba7man(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1: Hyundai sonata 1.5m cheap is u ask me!
How can you ever believe this Sonata will cost 1.5m

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
olapluto: Is this not the same Vaswani who OBJ deported for top level corruption and thiefery?? GEJ just dey allow Criminals anyhow.
BTW, 1.5m, 1.9m is not cheap! Not many people can save that in a year.
my friend, this is not a 'car for all' govt policy, its purely a private mata with the price fixed competitively factoring in forces of demand and supply and cost of production. If you want a cheap car, you can go for the 2nd hand or better still ask your governor to give it to you at subsidised rates.

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ba7man(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
fopdnewton: Brand new of a hyundai sells betWeen 2.5mil to 3.2mil, for 1.9mil it's cheap and affordablE. Thatss almost a 1mil difference. Nigerians appreciate the effort of a hardworking president. Long Live Nigeria. 1love
What Hyundai brand are u talking about exactly??

U quoted the price of the Kia Rio and compare it to the i-10.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets
..you mean no bi small.I am expecting #15k.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by bosunjohns(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hyundai i10

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by rockiedink(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
It seems there needs to be some enlightenment of the masses on this local manufacture thingy...then people will understand that a brand new i10 for N1.6m IS A RIP-OFF!

This i10 when it was imported directly as a full unit cost between N1.3 and N1.5m. They then told us that because they pay so much for duty is the reason for the high pricing. Now they assemble it in Nigeria and they expect us to play higher...are we playing another hidden duty that we are not aware of?

This same i10 is manufactured in India and goes for between Rs3.96 - 4.73 lakhs - in Naira that's between N1,058,703 and N1,263,590.

Now Sunil Vaswani and his cronies expect us in Nigeria to cough up a whooping N400k [EXTRA/b] because it is made in Nigeria?

If I have N1.9m to but a car, I will jejely and [b]GLADLY
use the money to buy a tokunbo 2005 Toyota 4Runner that is tight! Let one yeye i10 come a drive beside me on the road...name my tire dust him go chop.

Nonsense people who think Nigerians are gullible and daft. We don't want the made in Nigeria if that will make the price return to the levels they were before.

SMH for this government....

12 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Okeikpu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
The car is too cheap ,I hope it gonna last :/

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by temmytanny(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Even in Us cheapest brand new car is more than #2 m.what we should be getting in naija is car loans to drive new cars cos 80% can't afford new ones

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ooshinibos: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets

he he, 50k car ......and there will be a permanent traffic jam :-) , ,selling car for 50k will bring places like lagos and abuja to a stanstill , abi wetin you talk

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by elvis07: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
They keep telling us the price of I10 nd elantra, pls wat is d price of d IX35? Abi e no get price
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Youpele52: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
olapluto: Is this not the same Vaswani who OBJ deported for top level corruption and thiefery?? GEJ just dey allow Criminals anyhow.
BTW, 1.5m, 1.9m is not cheap! Not many people can save that in a year.

My niqqa, when you see a good development in the country appreciate it. It won't take off an hair string from your head. Kudos to GEJ policy that has transformed the automobile industry. Keep hating because it's GEJ that's the oga at the top. Few years from now I bet you'll be driving one of those assembled or made in Nigerian cars. And when you do no bugs will bite you instead you'll drive with this national pride. I wonder if you'll reject a job offer from one of those automobile assembly plants because it's the fruit of GEJ policy.

Final word
It's good to criticise but critics also appreciate and applaud those they criticise when they perform above their expectation.

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hadone: Low price?
1.5 for a tear rubber! That's low...
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Tankotanko: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
koboko69:

Gbam! You remember how banks and private coys rushed KIA. They are back to thier toyota, honda and nissan. Have u seen a KIA after like 3 years usage by this coys?

I beg to disagree as it a function of the user. my kia is since 2009, and the look presently is better than the brand new car of 2009. Maintenance is Everything.

4 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by BTT(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
audiigee: Guys the prices are ok for a start o,Sonata i10 that A̶̲̥̅♏ currently using came to ♍ƺ at 950k. Compare that with a new one of 1.5m, I think its a fare price for now. But it will surely come down with a high demand. My opinion though

Here we go again!

You are using a Sonata i10? Wonderful! Please call me when you start using your Avalon Yaris.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by sweetgala(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
I hope they build the Genesys coupe cheesy
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

......the current 'go-slows' and 'hold-ups' in Lagos are not enough for you abi?! Come and see 'traffic' in Benin city ever since Oshiomole banned 'okada'!

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by eligibility: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You got me laughing and smoking at the same time with your N50,000

Anyway, all things are possible as I can remember the words of Ret Maj General. David Mark, the longest Senate President in Nigerian history. The rephrase version "GSM is not for everyone especially the poor"

Alas today, rejected good working phones litter all homes begging for a handover.

Maybe, I foresee a day people will beg to dash away their used cars.

YOU ARE RIGHT BUT #50,000 VEHICLE IS AVAILABLE ON BADAGRY EXPRESS ROAD. THOUGH, IT MIGHT NOT BE YOUR CHOICE BUT WERE USED FOR CONVEYING PINEAPPLE FROM SEME BORDER.

AS REGARD RTD . GEN. DAVID MARK, IT CONNOTES THE LEVEL OF LOVE OUR PATHETIC LEADERS HAVE FOR US.
THEY CAN BE FORGIVEN,IF ONLY THEY CHANGE FOR BETTER.

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by akoaki(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
1.5m naira will be a good price for the hyundai in the pic

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Why hyundai? Una wan dai be dat na meaning "i wan die"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by 9jatatafo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Abi na the tokunbo cars wey customs seize dem want auction for us? 9ja govt na scam so I nor believe anything I hear from them. #WashingTins
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Gorrbachev: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

Then you'll start spending 40 years driving from Berger to mile 12. grin

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

You criminal! It is low price when compared to other nations. Take it or leave it! Even if they sell it for 50k some of you would still complain. You'all bunch of complaining big-heads!

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by anonimi: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Desdola: How much is the basic salary in Nigeria that we call a car of btw 1.2 and 1.9m naira low price?

You have raised a very valid point even though the car is being sold by a private company.
I think the same rational applies to a government selling room & parlour LOW income housing at N4.2m.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Dreyl(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

guy hv u forgotten, na naija we dey,anyway i'm going to buy the ride make i see hw he be
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by olapluto(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
olrotimi:
my friend, this is not a 'car for all' govt policy, its purely a private mata with the price fixed competitively factoring in forces of demand and supply and cost of production. If you want a cheap car, you can go for the 2nd hand or better still ask your governor to give it to you at subsidised rates.
Maybe the government should concentrate on providing stable power first. Assembling expensive parts in Nigeria cannot bring cheap cars. Only then can we reasonably have a cheap car policy. Our taxes, labour and production costs will be cheaper than most countries, thus we will have brand new cars at about 0.5m.
My main concern still remains the rogue Vaswani in Nigeria. Are we not tired of theives in our national life?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by robosky02(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
tuoyoojo: 1.9milla? Dat is too mush o.

That i10 with tire wen resemble keke napep own? D car nor get balance na!

How strong are those cars by d way

I define cheap as anytin less dan 1milla

Till den, toks all d way

In d meantime, u know na!

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
otokx: How much is the locally made Elantra? How much is the foreign made one?
haha...bro, which of the foreign? ...elantra for asian & african markets or elantra for EU and American markets
In America, depending on the trim...its circa $16k - basic manual to $26k - Limited auto.

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1: Hyundai sonata 1.5m cheap is u ask me!
It's the i10 shown below that is being sold for 1.5m. The i10 grand is 1.9m.
The black colored is i10.
The gold colored is i10 grand.

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Ogamazi: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
1.5m, 1.9m ain't cheap money. Some graduates today can't save that in three years with the kind of jobs we do here in 9ja and also the high cost of goods and services especially in cities like Abuja and Lagos. We agrees with me?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ghananotnaija(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
LMFAO, all the time you Nigerians say you are rich compared to Ghanaians, but you can't even afford #1.9M car.

Dis car na cheap o!
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: Why hyundai? Una wan dai be dat na meaning "i wan die"
lol. it's pronounced "horn-day"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Your Car Upgrade Parts And Car Luxury Accessory Parts At Good Rates. / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.