Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale (54781 Views)

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / GOOD NEWS: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / Hyundai Cars N Suvs Is Now At Ur Doorstep To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Chinom(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sparrow13: yes Bro. And the Innoson Sedan looks more prestigious to me

Gbam !! i would rather buy a IVM Sedan than anything Hyundai or Kia. Local content should mean new, fresh and not previously available. That's why Indians ride a lot of Tata and Mahindra. Even in Lagos. You hardly see an Indian man or woman in any other make of car. The only recognized Nigerian made car for me is IVM from Innoson.

6 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Chinom(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rose111:

Omenka if uve ever a brand new vehicle, u wouldnt think of driving even a fairly used car

Fairly used get levelooo.. Any vehicle from 2008 upwards bought from US or Europe is money well spent. Most of those cars are just traded in by Oyibo people without any fault whatsoever. Besides, they are well maintained.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by 4C2215131: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1:

lolz......You have to look at the advantage of after sales service you will get from locally manufactured cars shaa

Word!

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by lokito: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
all4naija: You criminal! It is low price when compared to other nations. Take it or leave it! Even if they sell it for 50k some of you would still complain. You'all bunch of complaining big-heads!

Monkey better mind the way you address people. Must you quote people? Nonsense
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by kpolli(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets

1.9m is less than $13k, that's extremely low priced.... If u don't think so, go to hyundai.com

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

Monkey better mind the way you address people. Must you quote people? Nonsense
Yes, I must quote you whenever I want. You i d i o t! Filthy primitive man!

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by alhaja4u: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dem try nah,lets try to appreciate our home made product.up Nigeria...am proud of my country cheesy
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
killercute16: All dis 2go children who migrated too nairaland and started begging for LIKES una berra take time o angry
loll u sef...

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
saxywale:
lol. it's pronounced "horn-day"
hmnnnn. Prof, na yu sabi english pass. Abeg, pronounce am for naija way joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by otomatic(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
erico2k2:
What you have just said had been xplained in su sequent post.No car manufacturing company manufactures its whole parts.They all pay diff company and get cars assembled at a plant.Same as Toyota has plants in the Us and UK.Mercedes and Bmw has assembly parts too in the US

Good enough. So in our case which of the parts are manufactured in Nigeria?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by otomatic(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
udemzyudex:
Yeah,you will buy it with your mouth...talk is cheap.

Udeme Peter, not everyone is at ur level in life.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by udemzyudex(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
otomatic:

otomatic, not everyone is at ur level in life.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by lokito: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
all4naija: Yes, I must quote you whenever I want. You i d i o t! Filthy primitive man!

I don't have your time. I'm too mature for this. Enjoy
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by omogidi234(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Tex42(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You got me laughing and smoking at the same time with your N50,000

Anyway, all things are possible as I can remember the words of Ret Maj General. David Mark, the longest Senate President in Nigerian history. The rephrase version "GSM is not for everyone especially the poor"

Alas today, rejected good working phones litter all homes begging for a handover.

Maybe, I foresee a day people will beg to dash away their used cars.
Baba! we two dey see with the same eyes!.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Tex42(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
nwanna89:

Its called inflation
better put;naira has lost itz value.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: hmnnnn. Prof, na yu sabi english pass. Abeg, pronounce am for naija way joor.
lol. Hyundai is not English nah. no be Korean again?

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by klarke(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
olapluto: Is this not the same Vaswani who OBJ deported for top level corruption and thiefery?? GEJ just dey allow Criminals anyhow.
BTW, 1.5m, 1.9m is not cheap! Not many people can save that in a year.

Why are u so -ve minded bro. Haba!
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by mirikashi(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2014
omenka: For a brand new car I don't think it is too much tho. But in all honestly, I'd rather go for Volvo s40 2005 or Corolla Sports 2005, or Benz C230 2006 and keep the change instead of purchasing the Hyundai.

And that amount for a pint size i10? Gotta be a joke. That's Kia Picanto cousin. I'd rather get the Corolla S!
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2014
lokito:

Oh, yeah! Not after using the monkey word! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by chineloSA(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2014
lokito:

Don't mind this one, the way he talks indicates that he was born in a polygamous family. I don't think you can outdo polygamous folks,to them its like breathing its natural tongue tongue
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by SangoCrusader: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2014
eunisam: N1.9million and you said is cheap? Abeg review the price. What happend to those days gulf was sold at the price list of N80,000 and N120,000? Any company that can produce such affordable car will be ontop.

Inflation happened mumu. N1.9m is cheap for a brand new car with warranty.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by lexyman(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2014
The best way to know if this cars are truly cheap is to check the average selling price of all these cars abroad , in each country that has the manufacturing plant or assembling plant. And compare the price to the one given to us .... At this point we have to neglect varying labour cost . Also parent country of all the brands they could be cheaper their over any other country .
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by lokito: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2014
chineloSA:

Don't mind this one, the way he talks indicates that he was born in a polygamous family. I don't think you can outdo polygamous folks,to them its like breathing its natural tongue tongue

Thanks Chi. Longest time
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by DECOtech(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2014
lokito:

and you wld literarily have lesser roads to drive on... So you sef go get mind to drive "tear rubber" car of 50k. E be like say you like cheap thing pass ur life.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by chineloSA(f): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
lokito:

Thanks Chi. Longest time

Hey lolo. I am keepin. Just tied up somedays smiley how are u?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Originalsly: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2014
eunisam: N1.9million and you said is cheap? Abeg review the price. What happend to those days gulf was sold at the price list of N80,000 and N120,000? Any company that can produce such affordable car will be ontop.
If the value of the naira in those days was N4 = US $1 (according to Eldavido1).... then the cost of a new car was US$20 000 to US$30 OOO (your figures). Now at N1.6 mil....with an exchange rate of N165per USD....a new car (hyundai) can be bought for less than USD 10 000. Point...a new car is now cheaper than in those days.Next. The little hyundai US version is the Hyundai Accent that begins from around $14 500. That's already over N2 mil....but then the US version would be much better due much higher safety requirements. What I don't get about the FG car plant craze is why stifle the local company and with the present state of the roads wouldn't the flood of cars make matters even worse? I give up.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by blaxx: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
N1.5m na low price?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by lokito: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
chineloSA:

Hey lolo. I am keepin. Just tied up somedays smiley how are u?

I'm good. Just, u've been missing in action
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by charlzcavanni101(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
1.9 for a brand new car,not to bad shaa.i dnt tink yu ll gt a brand new car for tht range....so its actually fair enough.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by addempsea(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Buy and sell for free on funaabstore.com
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Fantacy1(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Sounds good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upgrade Ur 2004 To 2009 Model Lexus Gx470 To 2019 Toyota Prado And Other Cars / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.