Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

From My Diary 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From My Diary 1 (609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From My Diary 1 by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2014
FROM A DIARY.. (I)....

Its the last friday of the month , laide's birthday ... I was getting dressed for the party still tryna figure out the top to put on.. My Blue customized "Just Another rapper" or green "Angry Birds".. *phoneRings* Incoming call "SLY"..

ME : (Picks) "How far.... Any news?
SLY : no worry about Mumsi's ride again, I don wine popsi sha.. So I go carry am come
ME : (heavy relieve) osheyy jarey,,

I remember it was difficult to convince mum I want to borrow her ride during the day .. talk less of late night .. I assured my friends I will bring Mum's car... But 15minutes ago

MUM : (Shouts) No way!.. You going with my ride all night and carry those skinny lifeless girls on the street to sit inside it.... No way!

Mum's like that.. I immediately told Sly I can't come with the ride, so few minutes later he told me he gott it already,, Relieved , cos the confusion in picking what to wear was all cossa the "Shey Na okada person go carry go like dis" running on my mind..
Its not really necessary to go tho!.. But my bestie's 20th birthday.. Naah... I gas to.. "The chicks , The drinks , The dance ,...." I love house parties!..
House party great tho!.. But not my home.. If Dad aint around , Mum will , and if they both aint around.. "Gbeborun" plenty for our hood..

"Mummy, hmm.. You can't imagine what doyin did today.. Him and his friend brought girls yesternite with your car and the girls slept Overnight"..

And iya Doyin... Chei!.. She tell you the history of your life from the very first day you landed on earth...

That was the last one that happened, weeeks ago!.. It sucks,, Snitch everywhere... But Olaide's parent understood cos she the only child.. And its her 20th birthday so they excused her and spent the night outside the mansion...

I Remembered how I met laide?!.. 2yrs ago.. We met in a BRT BUS from alagbado - Oshodi, "she about 6fit.. Fair,, Blue eyes, Charming lips.. Long blonde fringe .. And the nipple popping out the transparent bra...( I actually have prolem with fair girls with boobs) .. If I don't get btw her legs... Am not 2rhymes .. Boasted within.. shoulda dropped at Ikeja but... Cos of the playing hard.. I decided to drop at oshodi so I head back to ikeja.. She gave me her number... Which took hours b4 she dropped it... Well the boobs worth the wait....
Cos my Plan was ... "Hit her... And deals off"..
Girls call it "Asshole".. Guys calls it "Bitch Nigga".. But I do call it "PlayBoy"......., I play my game and if your sis falls on the line.. She welcome too,,.........
Being an upcoming artiste nice, you get everything, any chick , I remember I told her...
"I am actually a rapper , producer , sound & audio engineer, songwriter and pianist"...
She like "wow... Oh really......"..
This quick summary of myself walks on every girl.. Especially the " I won the biggest rap competition in lagos.. You can google it"... That alone.. Gets the chick...
But dis "BRT CHICK" no even send.. But a lil-bit impressed or she just forming.. "Everything was running thru my mind"...

II continues 2mao.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Get In Here / Peer Pressure, So Heavy On Me. / Story For The Gods !! Why Marry A Decent Lady ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.