Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How You Can Own A Gold Mine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Own A Gold Mine (932 Views)

Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / Baby/children Consignment Sales-a Gold Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Own A Gold Mine by hafeez65: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Do you know that is possible to own a gold mine in Tanzania. Tanzania has one of the largest gold deposit in Africa.
And the policy and agreement with investors in Tanzania made it easy for small scale miner to have his mine and develop to big or public company.

With as little as $20,000 USD your company will be register, open bank account for your company and in 45 days you produce your first gold.
Re: How You Can Own A Gold Mine by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
hafeez65:
Do you know that is possible to own a gold mine in Tanzania. Tanzania has one of the largest gold deposit in Africa.
And the policy and agreement with investors in Tanzania made it easy for small scale miner to have his mine and develop to big or public company.

With as little as $20,000 USD your company will be register, open bank account for your company and in 45 days you produce your first gold.

Is it from what you read on papers or you've been a witness to such business ¿
Re: How You Can Own A Gold Mine by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
hafeez65:

Is it from what you read on papers or you've been a witness to such business ¿
Re: How You Can Own A Gold Mine by idomalord: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2014
pls bros drop ur info abeg
Re: How You Can Own A Gold Mine by hafeez65: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
idomalord:
pls bros drop ur info abeg
Call me on 08023411233 for details.

(1) (Reply)

Shop At Any USA Store Online And Have Goods Delivered To Your Door Using Skysack / Any Good Suggestion? / What Steps Are Involved In Importing Manufactured Foods And Sanitary Products In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.