Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine (1629 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2014
You must be tired of the endless list of "make money online (click here)" articles you see online and may have probably lost faith in any possibility of making money online unless through illegitmate means. I'm also tired. Everyone is tired!

BUT. . . I found one that actually works and they pay me directly to my account within seconds of request. Here's how:

Get your friends to be a part of this Mobile Money Network and earn a good amount of money doing so.

At first it's a bit of a struggle as it requires effort and a good dose of patience but ever since Donvin, JideTheBlogger and the others exposed a secret on getting huge traffic to any (good) site or link, it has been quite lucrative for me.

In getting people to join the network, you don't always have to tell people how well they could make from it but also how well they could make use of it. For example:

* I use it to pay DSTV subscription, PHCN bills, Taxes, buy Airtime and many others for myself and for people as well (in exchange for some cash of course)

* Whenever I have the money and there's need for donation, I donate. For example, I also donated a little amount when OJB needed a Kidney transplant abroad. It wasn't much but I'm happy I was part of it.

* I receive my earnings from Sponsored Tweet networks- who pay me to tweet about their products, services of campaigns- through the network.

To cut the story short, it is a HTTPS (Secured) Mobile Money Network that promotes cashless transactions online from buyer to seller, employer to employee, e.t.c.

The part I like about this Network is the swiftness in Money Transfer. I remember when I received a cut of my total earnings from a Sponsored Tweet company and I was a bit broke and needed the money to buy a few stuffs. As soon as I got the email alert of the transaction, I logged in to my account and made a quick transfer directly to my bank account. The moment I clicked the "SUBMIT" button, I received an alert within less than 5 seconds from my bank confirming the transaction. It's quite efficient, I must say and even though it was past-4pm, the transfer wasn't in any way affected. That's why it's a perfect Network for me.

Besides all these, the Network, however, has a little challenge that- while it can be solved within minutes- tends to piss off Newcomers... It's the "Money Transfer" button.

When an account is newly created, you have to contact the Customer Care on Twitter @vuvaa234 to take care of that link which at the moment would be unavailable until they fix it. After that, you have absolutely no problem collecting your money.

* People who get 100 - 1500 invites monthly earn between 1,000 - 15,000 Naira monthly from it.

* People who get 1500 - 10,000 invites monthly earn between 15,000 - 100,000 Naira monthly from it.

* People who get 10,000 - 100,000 invites monthly earn between 100,000 - 1,000,000 Naira monthly.

It depends on how you market or promote it through your affiliate link.

So how much do you think you can earn with it?

Register and get started to find out (don't forget to check your email)

Hint:

I use Forums (I don't spam) and the turn out is often between moderate to wonderful; depending on how and when I do it.

NOTE: I've stayed too long on the internet to be caught up (and in this case, promoting) fake Referral Scams. I don't do that, only kids (newbies) who are just new to making money online do.

#HappyEarning
Re: Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by JosephMNJ(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
[
Re: Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by edisoncash: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Your link is not working
Re: Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
edisoncash:
Your link is not working

really? WOW! Let me check it.
Re: Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by Bleshh: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
FIX YOUR LINK. IT AINT WORKING
Re: Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
It still works
Re: Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 06, 2015
The link is now working
Re: Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Don't forget to contact them through @vuvaa234 on twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Small Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Than N50,000 / Advice On Adding Bank Account On Kdp.amazon.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.