Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday (2596 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by DebateNigeria: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guys will you agree to this kind of proposal. Women can you entrust your man to another woman.

Mariella Frostrup has said modern parents who struggle to get time off work at the same time should share partners with other couples as she reveals she "borrowed" her friend's husband for a recent holiday.
The television presenter said she feared a pre-booked canal boat trip to France would turn into a "disaster" after her husband Jason, a lawyer, was forced to pull out because of work commitments.
But after asking her friend Penny Smith, a BBC broadcaster, if her actor boyfriend Vince Leigh could accompany them instead, the holiday proved an "unqualified success".
Frostrup told Waitrose Weekend magazine: " I have just returned from a canal boat trip in south-west France with my two children and my best friend's boyfriend. Seriously!
"Verily I say unto you that I have seen the future and it's partner sharing.
"I don't mean in some sordid 70s throw-your-keys-in-a-bowl sort of way but a modern, squeaky clean, no-sex-please-we're British manifestation.
"Initially it seemed a disaster when my husband was called away on business and was unable to join us on our much-anticipated trip aboard the beautiful barge Alouette on the 17th century Canal du Midi between Carcassonne and Beziers.
"So I asked my friend Penny Smith if I could borrow her husband. Enter Vince Leigh, shortly to appear on the West End stage in Ed Hall's brilliant Kinks musical Sunny Afternoon.
"Luckily rehearsals had not yet begun so this child-friendly, easy on the eye wine-guzzling charmer was mine for the voyage. To say it was an unqualified success would be to undervalue the pleasure of a familiar but not intimate male companion."
Frostrup said that she shared a cabin with her daughter while her son shared with Mr Leigh.
"All in all Vince proved a top-of-the-range companion, " she said.
"Divesting myself of responsibility for another man's peccadillos awaked in me the desire to try harder to do likewise in my own home.
"So much friction in life is self-induced and down to the minor annoyances and perceived injustices of daily life. My mini-break with Vince has proved the best marriage-enhancer possible. Thanks Penny!" she said.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11040877/Mariella-Frostrup-I-borrowed-my-friends-husband-for-my-holiday.html

Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by eunisam: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
I dey mad? Never ever forever.
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Baddestguyp(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
pls Im interested in borrowing someone's girlfriend for the night, anyone interested?

1 Like

Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by DebateNigeria: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: I dey mad? Never ever forever.

Lol. Give us your reasons
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by funshint(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hp she'll be very generous to lend out her husband to a sexy single blonde friend of hers!!..this oyinbos and nonsense. That's how the use different means to cover up their quest to commit infidelity. Can't U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a nice time with your children even when your husband is not there..so wat happens wen he goes on a long biz trip. U̶̲̥̅̊ get anoda man to keep U̶̲̥̅̊ company in bed? Diaris God O°˚˚˚
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by eunisam: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
DebateNigeria:

Lol. Give us your reasons
Reason is that human is very permanent to change. She can change anytime. No sane man wil live a goat to take care of a yam
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by bablononi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
elantracey seh u can see dis? im borrowing u as my wife on nairaland. grin
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
bablononi: elantracey seh u can see dis? im borrowing u as my wife on nairaland. grin

Borrow me ke undecided I resemble asset?

1 Like

Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by bablononi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Elantracey:

Borrow me ke undecided I resemble asset?
nah naija gals own dey different.no be human being u see say dem borrow so? angry
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
bablononi: nah naija gals own dey different.no be human being u see say dem borrow so? angry

That na dem o

1 Like

Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by bablononi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Elantracey:

That na dem o
dis nah us too wink
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by DebateNigeria: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
funshint: Hp she'll be very generous to lend out her husband to a sexy single blonde friend of hers!!..this oyinbos and nonsense. That's how the use different means to cover up their quest to commit infidelity. Can't U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a nice time with your children even when your husband is not there..so wat happens wen he goes on a long biz trip. U̶̲̥̅̊ get anoda man to keep U̶̲̥̅̊ company in bed? Diaris God O°˚˚˚
Lol, diaris God o
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by DebateNigeria: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
bablononi: nah naija gals own dey different.no be human being u see say dem borrow so? angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2014
bablononi: dis nah us too wink

tongue tongue
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by bablononi(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2014
grin undecided
Elantracey:

tongue tongue
u don start bah?i know u are just playing chicken
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2014
bablononi: grin undecidedu don start bah?i know u are just playing chicken

lol , how do someone play chicken?
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by bablononi(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , how do someone play chicken?
lol una no get chicken for una area abi.u know how the female one play hard to get
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
bablononi: lol una no get chicken for una area abi.u know how the female one play hard to get

playing hard to get ke you can't get me at all tongue grin
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by DebateNigeria: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
grin
bablononi:
grin undecidedu don start bah?i know u are just playing chicken
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Exponental(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2014
keeping a meat with a cat....... i dey craze?
except i know d cat has no mouth
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by DebateNigeria: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Exponental:
keeping a meat with a cat....... i dey craze?
except i know d cat has no mouth
Words of wisdom
Re: Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday by Mprex(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pls nairaland babes, who will borrow me her boyfriend for the christmas celabration? tongue

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? / Check Out This Awesome Marriage Proposal / Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.