Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) (3276 Views)

Breaking News!! ISIS Video Shows Beheading Of American Journalist Steven Sotloff / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / ISIS Beheads American Journalist (*** Warning: Graphic Content ****) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by chiebuka66: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2014
In a heartbreaking new video,the dreaded ISIS have beheaded 40 year old American Photo journalist,James Wright Foley who was captured in Syria 2 years ago.His family has been pleading for his release since but in protest against US strikes ,they beheaded him.In the chilling video they say

‘This is James Wright Foley, an American citizen of your country. As a government you have been at the forefront of the aggression towards the Islamic State.
'You have plotted against us and gone far out of your way to find reasons to interfere in our affairs. Today, your military airforce is attacking....

continue & see photo: http://www..com/2014/08/isis-warning-to-president-obama.html

1 Like

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 1:49am On Aug 20, 2014
hmn
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 1:49am On Aug 20, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by tiswell(m): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Beheading of human being dis days is very simple,may God help us
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by djfaithy: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2014
waiting for what THOSE people will say now, obama is weak, obama is strong, obama knows what he's doing but pro American's don't, most of them are ignorant and don't know what they are calling for, if America won't stop policing the world, there will always be war, there will always be war everywhere, until we all reject and avoid America like plague....... please don't quote me cry

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by iSoldier: 3:36am On Aug 20, 2014
djfaithy: waiting for what THOSE people will say now, obama is weak, obama is strong, obama knows what he's doing but pro American's don't, most of them are ignorant and don't know what they are calling for, if America won't stop policing the world, there will always be war, there will always be war everywhere, until we all reject and avoid America like plague....... please don't quote me cry

So we should watch while ISIS continue to attack and cut people's head off, and we should ignore till it reach our own doorstep abi? so it is because of America that some me beasts should begin to cut people's head, what a disgusting excuse for for bestiality and wanton wickedness. small time now you go open mouth say you want to collect American visa to travel. well, one thing i know i that America should try and ensure that there is an action to save these people and kill of the one headed monster before it is too late!

11 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 20, 2014
___
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by BodyKiss(m): 4:09am On Aug 20, 2014
djfaithy: waiting for what THOSE people will say now, obama is weak, obama is strong, obama knows what he's doing but pro American's don't, most of them are ignorant and don't know what they are calling for, if America won't stop policing the world, there will always be war, there will always be war everywhere, until we all reject and avoid America like plague....... please don't quote me cry

Stvpid and ignorant comment.

10 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Oklander: 4:10am On Aug 20, 2014
iSoldier:

So we should watch while ISIS continue to attack and cut people's head off, and we should ignore till it reach our own doorstep abi? so it is because of America that some me beasts should begin to cut people's head, what a disgusting excuse for for bestiality and wanton wickedness. small time now you go open mouth say you want to collect American visa to travel. well, one thing i know i that America should try and ensure that there is an action to save these people and kill of the one headed monster before it is too late!
The monsters they modernly weaponized and funded when they were fully in Syria. US, the most hypocritical, self-centered beast covertly terrorizing the world since 19th century.

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 20, 2014
_____
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by White007(m): 4:49am On Aug 20, 2014
Saddam doesn't seem so bad now does he? At least he kept all the these nut jobs under control. The U.S have left a weak Iraqi government that literally allowed Isis to roll right over them. Isis and their ideology is a far bigger threat to the western world than Saddam and his invisible WMD's ever was.

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by impromptu: 4:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Who are the people behind this ISIS. Nobody should say 'American will know'.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 20, 2014

10 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by arewafederation: 5:00am On Aug 20, 2014
iSoldier:

America caused all this shyt going on.

May the souls of Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi RIP!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2014
iSoldier:

If America left them with sadam hussain, iraq still will be peaceful like iran
If America left them with Gadafi, lybia would have be peaceful like Eqypt.
If America stop supporting Isreal, Gaza wouldn't loose their lands, they may not see reason to shoot rocket to egypt.
If America dare introduce democracy into North Korea, all asia will suffer.

America should stop taking sides in other to stop a war.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 20, 2014
teenidol:

Prove your Statements!!
Show us Evidence of America Funding Isis.

Nigerians and Sentiments.
I can bet that most of the posters on Nairaland just hate America solely for denying them Visa!

ISLAM is terrorizing the world!

America is terrorizing the world.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Kalvan10000: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2014
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1408486626

Very graphic Video. These guys don't play.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 20, 2014
teenidol:

Evidence??

We can see Islam Extremists Beheading and Calling Allah.
Bombing and Killing In the name Of Allah!!

Prove that America is Terrorizing the world and I will shut up!??

Iraq was better before America forced democracy on them
Syria was better before America force democracy on them
Lybia was better before America forced democracy on them
Nigeria refused gay marriage, Nigeria became an enemy
Israel stealing Palestinian's land, America 100% supporting them, making Gaza militant shoot rocket to israel always

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by wayne4loan: 5:45am On Aug 20, 2014
I thought ISIS was co-found by America

1 Like

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Kalvan10000: 5:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Ibos are going to be beheaded just like this. Mark my words. The dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2014
teenidol:

How can you Prove this??
Do you Know what Is Happening in North Korea?
Did you live in Any of these Former countries??
Do you Know anything about Palestine, Israel and the Gaza Strip??

Or is this information what you've gotten from Nairaland??

I am personally appalled by all the hate America is receiving on this Website!!
Its getting out of hand

http://classroom.synonym.com/war-iraq-helped-iraqs-democracy-9132.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/two-years-after-libyas-revolution-government-struggles-to-control-hundreds-of-armed-militias/2013/09/06/6f32c4c0-13ae-11e3-880b-7503237cc69d_story.html

http://truththeory.com/2012/07/25/iraq-before-and-after-democracy/
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by fitzmayowa: 5:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Kalvan10000: Ibos are going to be beheaded just like this. Mark my words. The dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood.

This is really getting out of hand...why all the hate speech against ibos What has this thread got to do with ibos

May the Lord deliver you

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Kalvan10000: 5:53am On Aug 20, 2014
fitzmayowa:

This is really getting out of hand...why are all the hate speech against ibos What has this thread got to do with ibos

May the Lord deliver you

Okay thanks.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by lilprinze: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Islam terrorising the world since 1880. Anywhere Islam is found there cannot be peace Violence runs in their blood .

1 Like

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Islam means peace (opposit)
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by disloman(m): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2014
ISIS should xpect war.U goats av gone beyond ur boundary.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by disloman(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Oklander: The monsters they modernly weaponized and funded when they were fully in Syria. US, the most hypocritical, self-centered beast covertly terrorizing the world since 19th century.
Haaaaaaaa.Where did u het ur info from?Chai!fear God oooo.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by RockMaxi: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2014
@djfaith and @donnypool, you guys need to update yourselves on the evil this ISIS group have been perpetrating and stop the blame game. You need to watch video footage of the evil been done all in the name of all-ah.

Islam is evil and a replica of ISIS is BH.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2014
angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Patriots Ready To Take United States Back? / Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? / Why Are They So Many White People In Accra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.