Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death (4569 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Jelili Ogunole, 19, Monday. was nabbed performing sex acts on a hen at Continental street in Akure, the Ondo State Capital.

When he was quizzed about his bizzare action, he said, “I could not control my sexual feelings because my manhood was itching me before it  became erect.

“A spirit just came over me and I didn’t know what I was doing again until, I finished sleeping with the bird”, he said.

The suspect, who had confessed that he only gets sexual gratification from animals, also blamed devil for his misdeeds.

“Honestly, it is evil spirit and am now regretting my action and won’t do it again”, he begged. It was learnt that Jelili who is a school drop out, was an apprentice at a welding shop close to the street and was said to have had a history of bestiality.

Jelili had been accused of sleeping with a nursing goat in his home-village, before he was driven out by his parent,  then he later joined his elder brother in the city, a source said.

Jelili, was said to have been staying along his elder brother in the building and with the owner of the hen.

Narrating how the bizarre incident occurred, the owner of the hen, Mrs. Stella Akintola while speaking with Newsmen revealed that she was asleep, when the clucking noise of the bird woke her up. Akintola said she was disturbed and came out to see what was happening and noticed the door linking the backyard was not locked.

She said “I walked out of my room and noticed the door to the backyard was opened. “Immediately, I saw Jelili at the yard and I asked him what he was doing outside at the dead of the night, but he told me, he was having constipation”.

Akintola said she was not convinced especially as she noticed that the noise from the chickens’ pen stopped abruptly.

She said she went to where the chickens were but nothing was found. “It was when I visited the toilet that I found one of the them stone dead with its feathers littering the floor,” she said.

Still unaware that the suspect was the cause of the death of the bird, Akintola said she raised an alarm only for him to confess that he was responsible for the death of the fowl.
Akintola said the suspect confessed and begged her for forgiveness, saying he would pay any amount for the dead fowl.

She said she decided not to report the matter to the police because she could not stand the rigour she would be subjected to by the police over a “minor offence.”

Report had it that there were evidence that the man actually had sex with the hen when it was examined by the owner and others living in the building.

A spirit directed me to do it —Suspect
In an interview with newsmen, the suspect, who declined to speak initially, however, said a spirit directed him to do what he did.

He said: “I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.”

Contacted, the police image maker, Wole Ogodo, said since the matter was not reported to the police, he could not comment on it.

Ogodo noted that “it is what members of the public bring to our notice that we investigate. This is a strange occurrence if what you are telling me is the truth.”

http://chukwudiiwuchukwu..co.uk/2014/08/19-years-old-boy-rapes-chicken-to-death.html?m=1#more

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/19-yr-old-rapes-chicken-death-ondo/
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by mainheart(m): 5:21am On Aug 20, 2014
hmmmmmm. spiritual sex
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Are you trying to be funny or what? I clicked on the Vanguard link you gave and I got this:

Error 404 - Not Found. The page you were looking for does not exist. Try searching below...
GO!

I think you need to be outrightly banned for trying to defame a whole race!

2 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2014
^^> the link is working...stop making noise here

I bet the guy is that Kalvan dude on nairaland. ..or @least he's as twisted as him.

8 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Koolmexxi(m): 5:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Wait ooo, HOW!!!
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by eaglechild: 5:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Weird stuff happening in weird places by weird people.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2014
liberty300: ^^> the link is working...stop making noise here

I bet the guy is that Kalvan dude on nairaland. ..or @least he's as twisted as him.
I clicked again and still got what I show below, perhaps you are checking a different vanguard page! I did not bother checking the first link for obvious reason.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Ilugun's younger brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by ggrin(f): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2014
cry
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by ITbomb(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2014
It was cows, goats, recently dogs and now fowl.
Next will be rats . lawd have mercy

6 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by arewafederation: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2014
ggrin: guy the story is fvckin true

The vanguard link is not working.... I didn't bother to open the ibo man's blog. Please give us a reliable source.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by thegoodone2(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2014
what?
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by ggrin(f): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2014
arewafederation:

The vanguard link is not working.... I didn't bother to open the ibo man's blog. Please give us a reliable source.
http://www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/19/20-year-old-man-sleeps-fowl-ondo/?wt=3

4 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by zlatansomto(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2014
arewafederation: The yeye mods will not come and lock this thread and give a 20 years ban to the op untill things get out of hand.

Why do Ibo people like causing problem with their lies and propaganda in all places?

If I say Ibos are the problem of Nigeria, some will accuse me of been a tribalist! angry

Ngwakwe, come and see what your brothers are doing! angry angry

OAM4J, if you like, ban me because I said Ibos are crazy dim-wits
angry
May God punish you a trillion times, is your brother not a rapis_t? Ediott »

4 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by arewafederation: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Tundeiab(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2014
diresimdi: Southwest...yoruba....wat a shame, having sex with a hen? Nawa ooo. Omo yoruba, you people wont stop putting this country to shame with your out-of-control libido.
People like you are the problem of Nigeria. [b][/b]you need to get your brain examined!

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by chimajii: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2014
arewafederation:

This news cannot be true.

Why would a young guys fvck a hen when we have your sisters scattered all over the country ready to open their legs to every tom, diq and harry for peanuts?

Last week it was a Dog, this week it's now a Hen. i can only imagine the animal that would be next.
S/N: why is it only yorubas' doing all these,huh? Could this be a witchhunt to tarnish their image? **what do i even know***
Oan: this forum is just a Hot mess with the constant irrelevant fights over 'tribe' or 'race' i wonder if you people have any tangible thing to offer outside of those.

4 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2014
wazoboy: Are you trying to be funny or what? I clicked on the Vanguard link you gave and I got this:

Error 404 - Not Found. The page you were looking for does not exist. Try searching below...
GO!

I think you need to be outrightly banned for trying to defame a whole race!

Yea for some reason the Vanguard link seems to be broken but the news us still on vanguard site. Here's a screen shot of the page.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In / Americans Lay Down On The Scorching Sun Screaming '' I Can't Breathe'' (pics) / OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.