Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics (9033 Views)

Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Tallahassee: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
comos: I am yet to come across any tap that gets its water supply from Lagos water corporation.
Please if have seen, let me know the location

Oregun. You can try to confirm it.
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by aresa: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
comos:
yes, It is impossible for me to see things from my village, I can only see them where I reside.
Please let me know the area in Lagos where Tap is getting their water supply from Lagos water corporation

Is the best option not you leaving your village where you still draw water from bacteria infested streams and parade every household in Lagos state to wash off your ignorance?

Quit overstating your importance abeg...
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by whitecat007: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
And I say you are a lair!! You've never seen a water treatment plant before now!

Anyone who knows the water treatment plant along Defoors Ferry between Midtown and Buckhead in Atlanta will tell you the one in picture here(though still under construction)is bigger and will be better than the one in even American.

eaglechild:
Don't get yourself all worked up.

I have been to water treatment plants and the pictures I see their remain shabby.

Maybe it is camera but I am simply not impressed.
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by itsIYKE(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
aresa:

He built 15 water works already all over Lagos state and even a power plant to supply to Iju water works, the same power your worthless uncles in Abuja refused to supply to pump water from the water works into our pipes.

Funny enough, your own village governor knows nothing about water works so I wont even ask you if he's built any...
So Wats ur point,.,that he has tried nd should abandon this project?
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by apolonius(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Even after over 7 years in power Lagos can't boast of such a basic? Eko 'ni baje o!smiley
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by aresa: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
itsIYKE: So Wats ur point,.,that he has tried nd should abandon this project?

What project is he abandoning? Is this something you saw in your warped dream of the Governor called to tell you that he is abandoning project?

Work started last year and the stated construction period is 36 months..

Some of you people need some serious psychiatric evaluation and treatment for real...
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by aresa: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014

Construction of Adiyan Waterworks Phase II

Name of Project:
Construction of Adiyan Waterworks Phase II

Client: Lagos Water Corporation
Total value: € 250 million
Start of works: July 2013
Expected duration: 36 months

MAIN TECHNICAL DATA:
Purification capacity: 340,000 m3/h + 5% pressure leaks
Excavations: 275,000 m3
Trench excavations: 250,000 m3
Backfill: 245,000 m3
Concrete: 100,000 m3
Sand for filters: 5,376 tons
Carbon for filters: 1,630 tons

The project, located in Adiyan near Lagos, involves the construction of an intake station situated on the right bank of the Ogun River, complete with a vertical pumping system which conveys the untreated water in a spheroidal cast iron pipe 1,600 mm in diameter and approximately 8 km long.

The pipe carries the water to the purification plant comprising two parallel treatment lines and the sludge line. The purification treatment includes the flocculation, flotation, aeration, filtration with sand and activated carbon and disinfection with UV rays.

When the water has been purified and rendered fit for drinking it is sent by a pumping station in two 80 m diameter circular tanks, 12 m tall, and introduced into the aqueduct.
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Walspring: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
bcomputer101: How i wish photocopy of brain is possible.

I would have photocopy Fashola brain and give it to GEJ.

So as to know what development is all about.

*Kudos BRF*

What are you trying to say? Can please explain better??
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Walspring: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I cant stop laughing because this water project is wasting of money.. Water that cant get to masses even masses have drilled well water and boreholes

Maybe this water is for demons...
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by aresa: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Lekki Lagos 200,000m3/day Brackish Water Desalination Project
Brio is developing a large scale Brackish Water Desalination Plant on a 25 year concession with the Lagos Water Corporation.

The Plant shall supply 200,000 cubic meters of Potable Water to Residents and commercial outlets in Lekki Peninsular and Lagos Island

The project is aimed at eradicating water shortage and health risks associated with borehole water that is predominantly the primary source of drinking water in the state. The boreholes are typically less than 150m deep falling short of the first safe aquifer at 200m below sea level.

PROJECT DETAILS : Lekki Water Desalination Project (Odomola Phase II)

- Planned Capacity: 200,000m3 (44MGD)
- Project Cost: US$288million
- Status: Ongoing PPP Development with the Lagos Water Corporation

- Technical Partner:
http://www.brionigeria.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa / SDP Executives, 4000 Other Members Defect To APC / Facts About Late Abba Kyari The Media Never Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.