Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven (13108 Views)

Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe / Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

Where do your gods live?

Illiterate rock worshiper.

Gods don't "live" anywhere like humans live in a house

Gods are present in every single corner of the universe...they operate from the spiritual realm which is simply the "Unseen" plain of existence
The "Seen" which is basically The physical realm is a manifestation of their Operations

A parallel by which each act as an effect on both sides

2 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You mean their abode, Spiritual Ream has no name? e.g Yemoja (Mamaid) is a spirit but lives inside water.

Yemoja is not a mermaid first of all. Yemoja doesnt literally live inside the water.

Yemoja is the water. Yemoja is the Spiritual parallel of fluid bodies.

Their abode doesnt necessarily need a name. some cultures provide the spiritual realm a name, some dont.

Heaven was probably an old English/Saxon Pagan name for the abode of the Gods.

however abrahamic religions corrupted the term, and made it into a physical place where good people go, have their desires fulflled, 72 virgins, etc.

2 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You mean you don't know the name of the God of creation even in your language?

Common sense cannot be a source of spiritual things just like physical (common) eyes cannot see spirits. Religious Custom if not documented is not believable to those who do not belong to that custom. It is not right for you to say anything you cannot evidence, infact so far, you have no evidence for your claims.

The God of creation has no name. Humans assign whatever names they feel befitting
Gods are named by Men...that is why the force of balance is called Esu in Yoruba, but Ekwensu in Igbo

Common sense is a gift from the Gods, a gift that enables us understand the universe around us.
If you can't use this gift then you can't understand a thing about "Spiritual"

Your type is religious not spiritual.

You are basically feeding of wat people tell u

spirituality is having ur own knowledge through search and experience
Where religion of ur kind is taking words of men down without questioning

2 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
macof:

The God of creation has no name. Humans assign whatever names they feel befitting
Gods are named by Men...that is why the force of balance is called Esu in Yoruba, but Ekwensu in Igbo

Common sense is a gift from the Gods, a gift that enables us understand the universe around us.
If you can't use this gift then you can't understand a thing about "Spiritual"

Your type is religious not spiritual.

You are basically feeding of wat people tell u

spirituality is having ur own knowledge through search and experience
Where religion of ur kind is taking words of men down without questioning

Esu is a name. Sango, Ogun, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Olodumare etc are names but only the God of creation, according to you has no name. How does that tally with commonsense?

Can you provide proof to support your claim? I know you cannot, the next thing is resort to abuses.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

Esu is a name. Sango, Ogun, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Olodumare etc are names but only the God of creation, according to you has no name. How does that tally with commonsense?

Are you st.upid?

You should know by now that Olodumare is the God of Creation.

1 Like

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by beejaay: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You are actually a child of esu (satan) as the way you think and talk reflect that. I have no time for people like you anymore. What fellowship has light with darkness.

GUY U ARE A FO.OL.. MUM.U LIKE U where does light comes from answer me..to understand light u must embrace darkness, behind ever light there is a darkness and that is why people like you fear darkness so much because u cant comprehend the relationships between light and darkness, right and wrong (wrong desires sometimes lead to right action and right desires sometimes lead to wrong action)

why is it that you people dont think before u type

@op thanks for the wonderful write-up..pls can i share it?

3 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Are you st.upid?

You should know by now that Olodumare is the God of Creation.

You guy once said he has no name and now it is Olodumare. Your case is pathetic. O mase o!

Besides, you have no proof to support your claim. Smh!
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
beejaay:

GUY U ARE A FO.OL.. MUM.U LIKE U where does light comes from answer me..to understand light u must embrace darkness, behind ever light there is a darkness and that is why people like you fear darkness so much because u cant comprehend the relationships between light and darkness, right and wrong (wrong desires sometimes lead to right action and right desires sometimes lead to wrong action)

All of you are seriously hurt. I know the devil will be mad at me. As we proceed, all of devil's manipulations are being exposed. All that is left with you guys is abuses, which is not an effective weapon.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You guy once said he has no name and now it is Olodumare. Your case is pathetic. O mase o!

You are a big nincompoop. None of the Gods have a name. They are not humans in the first place!

It is us humans who give everything, including Gods, their names. Olodumare is the Yoruba name for the Creator God.

WHat proof do I need? Go ask any Yoruba, what do they call the Creator God. such has been from time immemorial.

Are you a Troll?

1 Like

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
beejaay:

GUY U ARE A FO.OL.. MUM.U LIKE U where does light comes from answer me.. to understand light u must embrace darkness, behind ever light there is a darkness and that is why people like you fear darkness so much because u cant comprehend the relationships between light and darkness, right and wrong (wrong desires sometimes lead to right action and right desires sometimes lead to wrong action)

Well said. I couldn't have put it any better myself.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
beejaay:

Prove your claim on light and darkness with evidence(s). Where the true God lives there is no darkness (Rev. 22:5). No day no night, it is eternal.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You are a big nincompoop. None of the Gods have a name. They are not humans in the first place!

It is us humans who give everything, including Gods, their names. Olodumare is the Yoruba name for the Creator God.

WHat proof do I need? Go ask any Yoruba, what do they call the Creator God. such has been from time immemorial.

Are you a Troll?

''None of the Gods has a name'' coming from you again after you have said the name of God of Creation is Olodumare? You need deliverance from satanic manipulation because your brain seems to have been tampared with by your gods.

So if you are asked what is the name of your God, what will your answer be?

Why do you get angry when Ogun, Sango, Oya etc are insulted as they are not the names of any god? Why are their worshipers called them by names to identify them if they have no name?
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

Can you provide proof to support your claim? I know you cannot, the next thing is resort to abuses.
See why I call u illiterate
basic knowledge you don't have

Olodumare is the creator force, as Chukwu is this same force known to ancient Igbo
You say you have people in ur family worshiping Sango.
You don't know Sango
You don't know Olodumare
You don't even know Yoruba words
You are not a Yoruba but a slave to the Jews
Complete Jewish slave that's wat u are
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Yemoja is not a mermaid first of all. Yemoja doesnt literally live inside the water.

Their abode doesnt necessarily need a name. some cultures provide the spiritual realm a name, some dont.

however abrahamic religions corrupted the term, and made it into a physical place where good people go, have their desires fulflled, 72 virgins, etc.

Heaven to muslims is where their must intimate desires are fulfilled.
Free wine, free milk, free Virgins

While Christians have gold..even the streets of heaven is pure gold to these dummies

How can a soul be after things of men??

When you die, gold, wine, sex means nothing anymore...ur earthly addictions can only drive u to multiple incarnations not that you can have them after death

These people need strong help

2 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

1. "He" is technically incorrect as the creator force has no gender, or feminine/masculine energies. It is balanced as the source of all things
2. The creator force has no name, it's identity is it's nature
3. Humans assign names to it, as they must call it something
4. Different cultures and languages call it by different names eg. Gaia (Greek), Olodumare (Yoruba), Buri (Norse/German), Chukwu (Igbo), Ptah (Egyptian) etc.

2 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
macof:

Olodumare is the creator force, as Chukwu is this same force known to ancient Igbo
You don't know Sango
You don't know Olodumare

Shame! Your God now has a name after you have said he has none. Is Olodumare not a name? Shame on you. You still have the gut to twist your statement instead of covering your face in shame.

Do you know the meaning of 'illiterate?' It means somebody who cannot read and write. To call me, who have been communicating in reading and writing with you shows your brain is no more in order. Your god is manipulating it. Your father is probably my junior in school. Smh!
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
macof:

You don't know Sango
You don't know Olodumare

Shame! Your God now has a name after you have said he has none. Is Olodumare not a name? Shame on you. You still have the gut to twist your statement instead of covering your face in shame.

Do you know the meaning of 'illiterate?' It means somebody who cannot read and write. To call me, who have been communicating in reading and writing with you shows your brain is no more in order. Your god is manipulating it. Your father was probably my junior in school. Smh!!!
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by AmunRaOlodumare: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

Prove your claim on light and darkness with evidence(s). Where the true God lives there is no darkness (Rev. 22:5). No day no night, it is eternal.
Is that why you got Catholics killing Protestants killing Muslim killing Sunni killing shiite, just because they don't practice the "right" religion all throughout history?

While there's some wisdom in the bible as well as some archaic stupidity, like 600 years old Noah with 100 years old children during a so-called worldwide wide flood, as in any religions. Abrahamic religions are the only group of religions viewing other people as heathens and infidels (even between themselves when you're not from the "right" denomination like Shiite or Catholic). This is not love. This is fascism applied to religion (for the purpose of conquering other towns and ultimately other territories).

It was not that way before Abrahamic religions like in Ancient Greece. It was normal for every people and even every family to have their own knowledge and relationship with God through their ancestors. When Ancient Greeks visited Ancient Egypt they viewed Amun-Ra as Zeus, the deity Ausar with Dionysus, etc. Not as heathens, pagans and infidels. Just as something different but sharing some similarities too. Love not hate.

1 Like

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

''None of the Gods has a name'' coming from you again after you have said the name of God of Creation is Olodumare? You need deliverance from satanic manipulation because your brain seems to have been tampared with by your gods.

Why do you get angry when Ogun, Sango, Oya etc are insulted as they are not the names of any god? Why are their worshipers called them by names to identify them if they have no name?

Smh. This guy stop ur illiteracy and go to ur ancestors.

Find peace with them and let their spirit lead you to greater consciousness.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
AmunRaOlodumare:
Is that why you got Catholics killing Protestants killing Muslim killing Sunni killing shiite, just because they don't practice the "right" religion all throughout history?

While there's some wisdom in the bible as well as some archaic stupidity, like 600 years old Noah with 100 years old children during a so-called worldwide wide flood, as in any religions. Abrahamic religions are the only group of religions viewing other people as heathens and infidels (even between themselves when you're not from the "right" denomination like Shiite or Catholic). This is not love. This is fascism applied to religion (for the purpose of conquering other towns and ultimately other territories).

It was not that way before Abrahamic religions like in Ancient Greece. It was normal for every people and even every family to have their own knowledge and relationship with God through their ancestors. When Ancient Greeks visited Ancient Egypt they viewed Amun-Ra as Zeus, the deity Ausar with Dionysus, etc. Not as heathens, pagans and infidels. Just as something different but sharing some similarities too. Love not hate.

What irrelevances are these? How does your post address proof on light and darkness? I have come to know every pagan has problem with his brain. May God deliver you all.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

@macof

Do you know the meaning of 'illiterate?' It means somebody who cannot read and write. To call me, who have been communicating in reading and writing with you shows your brain is no more in order. Your god is manipulating it. Your father was probably my junior in school. Smh!!!
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by AmunRaOlodumare: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

What irrelevances are these? How does your post address proof on light and darkness? I have come to know every pagan has problem with his brain. May God deliver you all.
Abrahamic doctrines considering every other religions including other denominations heathens and infidels= fascism=hate=darkness

Ancient Greeks and traditionalists, considering every people have their own knowledge and relation with God through their ancestors =love/openness=light

2 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You are a monkey. Didnt you mention other Yoruba Gods before while asking the name of the Creator? Which is why I told you the Yoruba name of the Creator.

If asked what is the name of my God, my answer will be "Which God?"

I get angry because these names are used to represent Gods, so therefore when you insult these names, you show disregard to the Gods.

Why did your mother call you by name to identify you if you have no name at birth? Kai! What a silly question! shocked angry

I am embarrassed to answer you now. I will refrain from answering you in the future. I think you are trolling and insulting me.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
macof:
Heaven to muslims is where their must intimate desires are fulfilled.
Free wine, free milk, free Virgins

While Christians have gold..even the streets of heaven is pure gold to these dummies

How can a soul be after things of men??

When you die, gold, wine, sex means nothing anymore...ur earthly addictions can only drive u to multiple incarnations not that you can have them after death

These people need strong help

Well said as usual. THe worst part is that these xtians/muslims take it literally.

unless if put in the sense of worldly reincarnation, it might prove more plausible.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You are a monkey. Didnt you mention other Yoruba Gods before while asking the name of the Creator? Which is why I told you the Yoruba name of the Creator.

If asked what is the name of my God, my answer will be "Which God?"

I get angry because these names are used to represent Gods, so therefore when you insult these names, you show disregard to the Gods.

Why did your mother call you by name to identify you if you have no name at birth? Kai! What a silly question! shocked angry

I am embarrassed to answer you now. I will refrain from answering you in the future. I think you are trolling and insulting me.

You are not making any point here. You once said ''none of the Gods has name''. You later said Olodumare is the name of the God of Creation. How do you mean? With your confusion you still have the gut to call me a monkey? Who is a monkey other than someone who says yes and no at the same time and same issue.

''You get angry because the names are used to represent the Gods and yet they have no names'' Can you listen to yourself?

It takes having the true God to get wisdom. Smh!
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You guys say anything to mean anything you want without any authoritative backing. Let me see your reference(s).
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by GooseBaba: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You guys say anything to mean anything you want without any authoritative backing. Let me see your reference(s).

Lmao..!!!!!!! References.....!? Authoritative backing..!?

I take yahweh and him pikin beg you. Surrender yourself to common sense... cheesy grin

Haba..!!!! It's either you know you're not making sense or you believe you're making sense.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
GooseBaba:

Lmao..!!!!!!! References.....!? Authoritative backing..!?

I take yahweh and him pikin beg you. Surrender yourself to common sense... cheesy grin

Haba..!!!! It's either you know you're not making sense or you believe you're making sense.

You mean there is no need for references and authoritative backing? How do you want to convince anybody that what you are saying is the truth?

All of you talk about science because they can provide proof. In today's world, anything that is not provable is not acceptable to the sensible.

You think you guys can just formulate lies and expect the sensible people to believe? Why is your religion having no verifiable records. I pity the gullible.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by GooseBaba: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You mean there is no need for references and authoritative backing? How do you want to convince anybody that what you are saying is the truth?

All of you talk about science because they can provide proof. In today's world, anything that is not provable is not acceptable to the sensible.

You think you guys can just formulate lies and expect the sensible people to believe? Why is your religion having no verifiable records. I pity the gullible.

When you say verifiable records, do you consider other so called sacred text as verifiable records?

To understand you better, kindly narrate one of the formulated lies you know of..
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
GooseBaba:

When you say verifiable records, do you consider other so called sacred text as verifiable records?

To understand you better, kindly narrate one of the formulated lies you know of..

When you ask about Christianity, Christians refer to the bible.

When you ask about islam, muslims quote the quran.

What is your source?

Not having a source gives a lot of room for false claims. Anybody can say just anything.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by deScifa(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

You mean their abode, Spiritual Ream has no name? e.g Yemoja (Mamaid) is a spirit but lives inside water.

Olodo its Realm not Ream
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
deScifa:

Olodo its Realm not Ream

I pity you. How did typographical mistake become an issue in the subject-matter? The missing 'l' is now your problem? Shame on you. It shows you lack defence for your misleading post.

You are so hurt because I have been able to debunk the nonsense you posted.

You are trying to feed innocent but ignorant souls with poison to take them to hell, saying something you cannot substantiate.

But come my friend, you once said you believe in the Apostles and Jesus except Paul in your thread against the anointed, Paul. How can you believe in idols (gods), Apostles and Jesus altogether. Liar.

Satan is a liar and the father of all liars like you. Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? / Do You Believe In Generational Curses. / How God Came Into Existence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.