Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. (5012 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by djbazz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
The wedding was great, finally. You're with thhe man/woman of your dreams,its the night of your wedding... But she's seeing her period! Would you have sex like that? Must you hav sex that night? Don't ignore, let's discuss.. 3321DCA4
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by constance500: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
i dont know o, but op, wen it ur time and u escape it, just call me(081********) and narrate your ordeal to me

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by cirmuell(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I dunno, I'll probably sleep off.

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nope...
You can start having sex after your wife conceives and gives birth to her first child.
Don't ask me who the father may likely be.
Call me on 08141941929 when it works and for more discussion.
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by latino2swt(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op: d 'period' in ur post is a periodical occurrence wit little or no variation in evry month. So d day 4 d wedding can b sorted out n fix in a way it won't av anytin 2 do around d menstral period.
And as per makin wedding nyt's sex a must, it's depends on d individuals involved. People differs.
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by cbliss(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Well u pause till after the period and then make sure she doesn't hav any periods again @ least for the next 9months....hehe

2 Likes

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by UcLloyd: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
I will make love to her oh! Is my wedding night for pete's sake. She will have to find or take something to stop the bleeding, else am divorcing her the next day. Wedding nights are for okoso nah! Haba!!!
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by priscaoge(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
She's menstruating naaa So sex should be postponed grin
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by priscaoge(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
UcLloyd: I will make love to her oh! Is my wedding night for pete's sake. She will have to find or take something to stop the bleeding, else am divorcing her the next day. Wedding nights are for okoso nah! Haba!!!
Can u make love to a lady that is menstruating shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by rattlesnake(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hopeless question
Y funk a girl in her period
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by nikkyshyne(f): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
What a question. With all the wedding wahala and all, you think both parties might have time for sex?? The sex isnt running away, he should chillax. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Ushafaiza(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is d exact dilema i found mtself ten years ago, i had to wait for a week to see action, though it wasnt easy at all
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Exponental(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
For me: My Personal affairs should remain personal pls.
For others: Wetin concain me concain wetin no concain me?
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by djbazz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
I will take her to the bath room as d water is washing away d blood I wil be enjoying my luv cos its not easy 2 marry a lady you luv.....
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Jarchi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
What will apun gan if me sex am while on period and don't tell me the normal answer I do get
Just asking
Next pls
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Dreyl(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nonsense thread!
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wedding night indeed after nacking for 5 yrs before marriage, the "wedding night" becomes nothing special on the ground of sex. Perharps for those who "abstained untill their wedding night there'll be something to look forward to ipso facto they are likely to have sex on the wedding night. Anyways from what I've seen I doubt if couples would have the strength for that. They are usually exhausted after the ceremony. As for me I'll just sleep. grin

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Jarchi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Natasha2: Wedding night indeed after nacking for 5 yrs before marriage, the "wedding night" becomes nothing special on the ground of sex. Perharps for those who "abstained untill their wedding night there'll be something to look forward to ipso facto they are likely to have sex on the wedding night. Anyways from what I've seen I doubt if couples would have the strength for that. They are usually exhausted after the ceremony. As for me I'll just sleep. grin
And I will just wake u up,cuz itz time to make babies #la_joke
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jarchi:
Lol I don't want babies for the first two years or 3. Just me and my husband

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Jarchi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ifahear
My kind of woman,mine wud b 5yrs but my friends kinda saying the world go talk say me wife womb don spoil or ain't man enuf after 6ix months and no visual belle pot
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by djbazz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: Nonsense thread!

Nonsense person, nonsense comment. And jobless Drey
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
..someone told me dey dont usually av tym for sex after all d wahala....so,u guys can postpone it nah....
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Liamm(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
@OP, CLOSE THIS THREAD AND REOPEN IT AFTER YOU MUST'VE HAD YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sex freaks calm down jhoor. After all the pre-wedding stress + hectic wedding day activities, chaiii!! I'll just jejeli sleep off after having a cold/warm bath (depending on the weather). The period thing will just buttress it
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Natasha2:

Why are you thinking like me? wink
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by cassyrooy(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Natasha2: Wedding night indeed after nacking for 5 yrs before marriage, the "wedding night" becomes nothing special on the ground of sex. Perharps for those who "abstained untill their wedding night there'll be something to look forward to ipso facto they are likely to have sex on the wedding night. Anyways from what I've seen I doubt if couples would have the strength for that. They are usually exhausted after the ceremony. As for me I'll just sleep. grin
Jarchi:
I love you both.
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by cassyrooy(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Natasha2:
Natasha can i have ur digits? You are my dream wife
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Jarchi: Ifahear
My kind of woman,mine wud b 5yrs but my friends kinda saying the world go talk say me wife womb don spoil or ain't man enuf after 6ix months and no visual belle pot
Yeah that's so true after marriage everyone wants to see a big tummy and if that doesn't come in few months time you'll be the talk of the town lol.
sergiozlatan:
Why are you thinking like me? wink
Lol I swear children sometimes "spoil" the fun in marriage. Having children changes a whole lot of things if not everything, I would love to have quality time alone with my husband before that big change comes.

@ cassyrooy I'm married to Jesus cheesy
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Shalome(m): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Stupid stupid stupid
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Natasha2:
Yeah that's so true after marriage everyone wants to see a big tummy and if that doesn't come in few months time you'll be the talk of the town lol.
Lol I swear children sometimes "spoil" the fun in marriage. Having children changes a whole lot of things if not everything, I would love to have quality time alone with my husband before that big change comes

Yes that's true but not for 3 years abeg. A year and some months is okay
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by nikkyshyne(f): 7:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Natasha2:
Easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by jmoore(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Yes, a night of two virgins. Why should we wait till the next day? I got to commission the honeypot that night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 The Ladies: Light Or Dark Dark Skinned Guys Which Do U Prefer (poll) / Happy Birthday Lsofdk, Come Drop Your Wishes Guys.. / EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.