Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? (6414 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by OlusolaWarrior: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nairalanders, of the 36 governors in Nigeria (FCT Minister inclusive), which do you consider the worst performing? Please do not deviate from the thrust of this post which is "the WORST performing governor" and not "best" as I anticipate some users may be wont to talk about. Here are certain key areas that can help us to ascertain how poorly a particular governor has performed:

* Education
* Health
* Security
* Social/welfare
* Infrastructure and Utility (roads, water, etc)
* Sanitation/environment
* Tourism
* Economic-friendliness/Investor-friendliness

Please identify the governor's name and state your reasons why you think he's the worst performing governor of the 36 in the country.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by izsmike: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
GEJ
He's govnor general (no beefin)
cool

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ziezy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
That Ebonyi Man...what's his name again...yeh Martin Elechi ...nothing to show except for sm billion loan from world bank for what I donno ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by iconize(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Who commissioned swimming pool?

Who commissioned world tallest talking drum?

Who's the oldest governor?
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
OCHENDO

25 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
so much focus on the SE, SS, SW , may be because of the level of exposure. Lets beem our searchlight on the Northern States , the result will be shocking. Taraba, Jigawa etc

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jona angry
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by eaglechild: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
T. A. Orji has always been the worst governor in the world.

So the the topic should read " Apart from T.A. Orji who is the worst performing governor?"

57 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Lordabas: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Baba Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nobleval: Fashola.
tell me ur geopolitical zone and, i'l tel u fashola has done 1000 times better than all governor ever produced in ur region...both past and present.
Attention seeker, u ar despicably cretinous!

23 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
That short T A Orji of Abia state. Worst governor ever. angry

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Krak(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Suswan of Benue State. I know he should be among the worst.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: tell me ur geopolitical zone and, i'l tel u fashola has done 1000 times better than all governor ever produced in ur region...both past and present.
Attention seeker, u ar despicably cretinous!
what has Fashola done for Lagos?....

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by danot1030: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
T-Odour Orji na. Op even primary 1 student know d answer.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
They go like this:
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
3. Emanuel Uduaghan- DELTA
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
6. Gabriel suswan - BENUE
7. Seidu Dakingari - KEBBI
8. Babangida Aliyu- NIGER
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by danot1030: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize: Who commissioned swimming pool?

Who commissioned world tallest talking drum?

Who's the oldest governor?
I beg I need the answer to these questions.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aregbesola......

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
stop flooding nairaland with this question. People have been asking it every other day and the answers have been uninanimous. OCHENDO ORJI of Abia wins by a million miles!!!!!!! case closed!

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nobleval: what has Fashola done for Lagos?....
go to lagos and see 4 urself cos sitting in that ur landlocked region to rate fashola's giant stride in lagos wont help u, as seeing they say is believing. Even devil sef knw say fashola work for lagos.

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Mayydayy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
make nobody ever try drag this post with t.a orji(intentionaly wrote his initials in small letters)he is not a Noun.A Noun is the name of a person.Animal.Place or thing.
Any gov wen try drag this post with t.a orji.im pa.pa.

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by dubxy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fashola
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by vedd: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
I hear say na one Ibo man wey dem dey call Ochendo, the PDPidiot of Umuahia.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mynd44: Aregbesola......
*clears eyez* grin is that u? I laff. Aragbe is d govnor and he's finally here on d chart of best govnors in nigeria. Say hello to d man of d year!

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: *clears eyez* grin is that u? I laff. Aragbe is d govnor and he's finally here on d chart of best govnors in nigeria. Say hello to d man of d year!
He is the worst....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: go to lagos and see 4 urself cos sitting in that ur landlocked region to rate fashola's giant stride in lagos wont help u, as seeing they say is believing. Even devil sef knw say fashola work for lagos.
I live in Lagos....so what are you tryna prove?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mynd44:
He is the worst....
faya!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nobleval: I live in Lagos....so what are you tryna prove?
na under bridge u de 4 lagos b dat.

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by gebest: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
THEODORE AHAMEFUNA ORJI OF ABIA STATE (2) GABRIEL SUSWAN OF BENUE STATE. The rest dey try.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by erabe(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: They go like this:
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
3. Emanuel Uduaghan- DELTA
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
6. Gabriel suswan - BENUE
7. Seidu Dakingari - KEBBI
8. Babangida Aliyu- NIGER
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna
. You truly a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by comos: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: go to lagos and see 4 urself cos sitting in that ur landlocked region to rate fashola's giant stride in lagos wont help u, as seeing they say is believing. Even devil sef knw say fashola work for lagos.
wetin dey Lagos, is not the Lagos I am staying, or you want me to post pictures

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) / Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC / Anambra decides 2017: Biafrans Mob Nnamdi Kanu As He Visit Anambra Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.