Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s (6175 Views)

Teacher Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy In Ogun For Not Doing His Homework (pic) / (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Goahead(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
What about using heavy gadgets
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by experimentist: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
flowjoe:
Lol dem nearly pursue me from school after doping test coz of dis SH?t **i don quit
lol which school b dat! Dat kain skool no be am ooo
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Caseless: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
chikichaka: undecided

How can you fear God and @ the same time use condom?
moderation.
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by lahami(f): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
gbenga4sure: The main thing is to hustle in your 20s so as to become somebody later in the future
u rock for this statement #much respect#

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by TOYNEX(f): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Suarezilla: No 7 seems a big problem for some people but I don't undastand how u remain in a relationship when u knw its heading nowhere..u block urslf from meeting other people that ought to make imact in ur life..simply walk out or live to regret!
u won't understand until u re there.... ur view s right but its not as easy as it sounds
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
jideomowunmi: Number 5 and 7...d mistake am currently making...wish I know how to come out of it... cry cry cry

Leaving a bad relationship that hasn't yet materialized into marriage isn't as difficult as we like to make it sound,
First decide the relationship is over on your own
Secondly whatever benefit the relationship provides if any let it go if u don't need the person don't accept his gifts
Thirdly and very importantly tell the person/guy that it's over and if possible stop all forms of visitation try and end it in a private manner but in a public place.
Fourthly inform friends and family that know you guys together

Although each relationship is unique we are all the same inside let's chat some more if you still need advise or moral

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by ndidibabe(f): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: I buy this post!
In ur 20s, make money and enjoy life b4 u marry. To rush into marriage at this age can create that sense of being a captive around u. Jst flex small...but always use condom and fear God sha.
Use Condom and fear God? Keep mocking God. You hear?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by adepojuis: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Try to push iron\gym @ ur 20...,I swear if u don't yuh will regret not having 6packs @ ur later age.
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by gbenga4sure(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
lahami: u rock for this statement #much respect#
.But i have also learnt so many from that article.thanks
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Suarezilla(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: u won't understand until u re there.... ur view s right but its not as easy as it sounds
Yeah I knw its not easy esp when u r emotionally attached bt if u keep staying there whn ur head tellls u to leave then u r heading to a point when u will even consider suicide as an option.....if u really want to leaave then start gradually by avoiding to meet this pason privately, discuss in a public place ur decisions maturedly n see how it goes. For me its very easy cos I hv been thr once
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by ShangosAxe91: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
7 by far is one i can relate to at this moment .
you can always do bad by yourself no need to seek assistance to further place yourself in a awful situation .
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Liamm(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Insightful. cheesy
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by jideomowunmi(f): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
nano4him:

Leaving a bad relationship that hasn't yet materialized into marriage isn't as difficult as we like to make it sound,
First decide the relationship is over on your own
Secondly whatever benefit the relationship provides if any let it go if u don't need the person don't accept his gifts
Thirdly and very importantly tell the person/guy that it's over and if possible stop all forms of visitation try and end it in a private manner but in a public place.
Fourthly inform friends and family that know you guys together

Although each relationship is unique we are all the same inside let's chat some more if you still need advise or moral

Not dat easy to let go...especially if it's same sex relationship dats not yielding any positive outcome...aw can I tell my mum I wanna stop all communications wit my so called best friend (inquote and inquote) not knowing wats really inbtw us....u don't wanna imagine wa am going thru..just praying I come out of it alive..more dangerous dan wa u cud ever imagined...wit dis..i will stop on dis particular topic... smiley smiley
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by MisterLongman(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
jideomowunmi: Number 5 and 7...d mistake am currently making...wish I know how to come out of it... cry cry cry
Almost everybody makes that kind of mistake in their 20s....... But the earlier one realise his or her folly, the better......

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by sulky1: 2:51am On Aug 21, 2014
coolLovely
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Abi o
erad: Number 6 doesn't make much sense to me.

So you have to live overseas just because you are young and have lesser responsibilities?

Dreams and purposes are different. Your vision might not even require the sight of a border.

#MyOpinion.
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Suarezilla(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Not dat easy to let go...especially if it's same sex relationship dats not yielding any positive outcome...aw can I tell my mum I wanna stop all communications wit my so called best friend (inquote and inquote) not knowing wats really inbtw us....u don't wanna imagine wa am going thru..just praying I come out of it alive..more dangerous dan wa u cud ever imagined...wit dis..i will stop on dis particular topic... smiley smiley
Your situation seems complicated..did u take blood oath wit her? undecided
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Eragablessen(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2014
chikichaka: undecided

How can you fear God and @ the same time use condom?

Thd guyz name is CASELESS. Isnt obvious he's a deluded perv.
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Let's talk privately
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by jideomowunmi(f): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2014
Suarezilla: Your situation seems complicated..did u take blood oath wit her? undecided

Dis one is more dan blood oat my dear.... smiley
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nice o
paranorman: Ignorin pathetic rules potrayin to you how to live ur life. Life simple rules are:
-do unto others as you wan'em to do to you; love up.
-Work-hard and find ur 'rhythm'. Just because emeka studies accounting doesnt mean you should do same and u'l suceed. Remember, riches and wealth are two different thing and success def brings wealth.
-what you can do today, do it now and do it so well..!
-perseverance/longsufferin on ur 'rhythm'
-life is not fair. Remember that. Learn to forgive. Time and chance are different for diff people. Wait for ur time.
-learn to be content with what u have. Dont let things move you esp material things; move things, let'em be under ur control. Never compare urself with others. There's uniqness is variety, u dig?
- most importantly, serve/fear God in ur youth! This is the ultimate tin not to not do. this is wisdom, understandin and knowledge you need to make it exceptionally.
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nosyke(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by paranorman(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweetylicious: Nice o
thanks pal
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
paranorman:
thanks pal
u wc
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by Nosyke(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweetylicious: u wc

Check your signature again..............
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by hausadreturn(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
then it's not a mistake
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by hausadreturn(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bryan12: Crap!!!!! If I get enough money today I would break all these goddamnnn rules. angry
until then.
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by hausadreturn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Suarezilla: Yeah I knw its not easy esp when u r emotionally attached bt if u keep staying there whn ur head tellls u to leave then u r heading to a point when u will even consider suicide as an option.....if u really want to leaave then start gradually by avoiding to meet this pason privately, discuss in a public place ur decisions maturedly n see how it goes. For me its very easy cos I hv been thr once
ahhhh. Suicide kwa? She's a nigerian not an arab
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by hausadreturn(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi:

can i lend u a ''noose''?
U can return it in heaven - no problem
Re: 7 Things You Will Regret Not Doing In Your 20s by hausadreturn(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
i'm wondering how someone will start no.4 in a country like nigeria @ his/her 20s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? / Video Of Alleged Students Having Sex At A Party Spark Outrage / Unijos Receives $8m World Bank Grant For Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.