Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (7716 Views)

List Of Accredited Courses In University Of Nigeria,nsukka / University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2008
I have done my clearance, paid my fees and hostel accomodation
Problem is they havent updated the payment link on the portal
so I can't key in my card code to print my receipt.

In Nsukka now
Any body want to meet up, holla
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by oee: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2008
Please i need this informations urgently i am at Kano state right away we are play some games there that's the play-off of nigerian basketball league to know who will be crowned the winner of the league,so i haven't been able to come down to UNN,so i want to know what is happening over there now

@Dr tony,If i may ask are you are student or staff of the school.can i have your phone number so that i can call you,mine is 08069646693.What is the situation like in school,i have not been in to even to even pay my acceptance fee and do clearance nor school fees.So when is the registration closing.

@Queenzy please what is the situation in school,when is the closing date of registration and clearance.Please may i have your phone number,Mine is 08069646693
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
Not allowing folks with incomplete 2008 May/June to register. Someone who got Medicine on merit is being asked to look elsewhere. How? NECO June/July 2008 should be released soon. I heard 2nd week of November, and am yet to call them to officially ascertain that rumor. My acquintance and others should not be messed up like this. Not their fault, WAEC couldn't hold an EXPO-free exams any more. And she did all by her strength with God's favor.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
@oee,
Im a Lion not a Staff.Well clearance n admission process jst startd dis week.Wel U ve got 2 hurry 2 Nsukka.Try 2 register early so U can get a gud position in d Hostels.
@Queenzy,
Pls relax,ur wil profile will be updated by d M.I.S very soon.It also depends if ur Faculty Officer has submitted ur name 2 d M.I.S after U must have been duely cleared.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
@oee
You need to leave basketball and hurry down to Nsukka for ur clearance before its too late
They havent told us when they will end the clearance process so we dont know

@Dr Tony
It is really nice meeting you down here in Nsukka
I hope we get to see more of each other
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by chidipupay(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2008
abeg oh, ebi like say all this prospective lions and lionesses don 4get to give me I.V for my matric rice. because them no dey even holla 4 myside again, but dat na anoda tory 4 anoda day

Abeg Una wey don dey 4 inside d den, I hear say dem don ban okada people 4rm entering inside we school, Abeg shey na true? Make i 4 no how i go arrange my ghana must go take come school. cool grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
@Adim 2 hw is dis matric rice doin u self, lol, thnx 4 ur useful info's, l8r,

@unnnairalander u guys shld check out unnforum dere is a topic i posted dere wld love 2 c u guys replies, l8r,
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2008
yes oooo i also heard dat 4rm a cuz of mine presently in the school, bt wld also love 2 knw if it also d same at d Enugu campus,
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2008
shenk ma blunders in d previous comment. i actually meant

yes oooo i also heard that from cuz of mine presently in the school, bt would also love 2 knw if it also d same at d Enugu campus,
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by oee: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
@queenzy i will be in school on monday,lplease can i have your phone number or maybe you can text it to me or send me an mtnflash.Mine is 08069646693.I will be waiting.Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
@oee,
Come get Gold 4 us at NUGA,In d match towards restoring d dignity of Man
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2008
Hail Varsity of Nigeria.Pls Lions n Lioness.Lets join hands towards restoring d dignity of man although we were not the ones who destroyed this dignity of man which is always been talked of.It is d dignity of our fore-fathers who were sold into slavery 2 work in Plantationz of White Men(at dis point our dignity waz completely shattered,the white man had no respect/honor 4 us,regarding all blacks as inferior beings) n also all d corrupt n inferiority Complexed Africans esp. Nigerianz dat we r restoring at UNN.So In a bid 2 do dis,we all have 2 be serious minded,show pure excellence both in academics n Character.So we can one day overtake the White men n fully restore Our long fallen dignity.May God help us to fully restore the dignity of Man.Tanks and God bless U all.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by talktojoe: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2008
Dear lion/lioness in the den.

this odoemenam joseph chimezie (a lion to be) i just launceh into nairaland forum and i am happy to hear the voice of lions in the den.please if there is any current news regarging the admission please please do not hesitate to to let this lion to be know about it.

talktojoe

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by oee: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hello to all

I was in schoolsbut i noticed that there was a mistake with my Jamb reg Number.every digit is correct but the ending got a proble.my really jamd reg No ended with letter AC but the one written on the admission list ended with AG rather,so thisis the mistake.So i complained and i was told to put it in writting i have done so and it has not been corrected since last week so can anyone assist me to get itcorrected so that i can start paying my clearance and the rest of things i am to do please i need assistance.My number is 08069646693.eric112cm@yahoo.com.I will be waiting very urgently

@ Dr tony i will win gold for UNN to prove that Lions are not moved and can not be moved by smaller animals.I got to retore the dignity on Lion and Lioness by winning Gold for them.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
@Oee Kudos in advance.Its a pity abt ur prob.Heres what U'll do:
1)WRITE DOWN UR COMPLAINTS AND FOWARD IT TO THE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM(M.I.S).
2)MAKE SURE U COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROB. (IN PERSON) TO THE OFFICERS WORKING IN THE M.I.S.They ll try to dismiss or delay but keep on pestering them or U can contact a high profiled Person in d School to help U solve d prob.
3)REMEMBER IT IS ONLY IN THE M.I.S dat U CAN SOLVE UR PROBLEM.IT IS LOCATED BESIDE AFRIHUB.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
@Oee Kudos in advance.Its a pity abt ur prob.Heres what U'll do:
1)WRITE DOWN UR COMPLAINTS AND FOWARD IT TO THE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM(M.I.S).
2)MAKE SURE U COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROB. (IN PERSON) TO THE OFFICERS WORKING IN THE M.I.S.They ll try to dismiss or delay but keep on pestering them or U can contact a high profiled Person in d School to help U solve d prob.
3)REMEMBER IT IS ONLY IN THE M.I.S dat U CAN SOLVE UR PROBLEM.IT IS LOCATED BESIDE AFRIHUB.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2008
hiiiiii,unn nairalanders UNN SUPPLEMENTARY LIST 3 IS OUT.dose waitin 4 it shld go nd check it out.ma name wz dere,actually i wz given ma course "accountin" am soooooooooooo happpyyyyyyy all thanxs 2 God am even plannin 2 shift on sunday.
Note:dere is nothin like trustin God, am sooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dat, i even had 2 cry out,
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
[color=#770077]dose in d school rite now, cld u please inform me urgently on d necessary requirement 4 a fresh man like moi, i also hrd accountin students have dress code"sky blue shirt"please hw true is that, please i really nid a response[/color]
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
any unec student here, pls hola.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by dejo2007(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2008
hi priscal i am happy for you too.
but i checked my name, it was not there. with all my performance.
i had 217 in jamb, 247 in post ume so i am still confused. i am from Enugu state still my state is denying me admission.

pls i will like you to post ur performance here so i can compare it with mine.

hoping to hear from you.

once again, Congratulations
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by dejo2007(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2008
priscal, i forgot to tell you, i applied for Accountancy too.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2009
DEJO wats up? wil really wanna talk 2 u
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by dejo2007(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2009
Hi, Compliment of the season!, Priscal nice to hear from you.

unfortunately my names were not in any of the lists. As you can see, I am still at home looking forward to another JAMB Exams.
I am still Surprise after all my performances (217 JAMB, 247 Post UME) they still denied my admission!. all thesame i believe in God.

But I will like to keep in touch with you about the school issue, Because even if i happen to write another JAMB exams, i would like u to be giving me information about what is going on in the school.

Here is my No 07035435230, or E-mail Dejo2007@yahoo.com. I will like to have your own Phone No so i can save it, post it here or call.

Once again congratulations on your admission.

All the best in your studies.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by chidipupay(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2009
Once again i welcome all lions and lionesses back to this forum after a long time of absence. How r u guys enjoying/dulling the hoilday? the main koko here is that 4 u first yrs guys abeg make una try finish una assignment ohhhh. G.P dey humble people 4 there. no go do like say u be efiko, just do all ur assignment finish and then prepared urself, Aluta continue
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
hey Priscal, Congratulations o

Send me a mail
queen.ebong@gmail.com

Then I'll give ya ma number to contact me
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by chidipupay(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2009
Where all my lions and lionesses come go, you guys should come on board and let make this forum hot
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DrTony1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2009
Nice 2 see U all.Chidi tanks 4 ur advice.I wil really like 2 meet U,You words r inspirational.Heres ma no.08036499100.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by chidipupay(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2009
@dr tony

Thanks for your words. I tot i was going to hook up with you but unfortunately i didn't hook up with any nairalander on the campus, maybe this time i will try and see some of you guys, hope say u don dey tackle ur gs101 assignment? I will holla you later
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Priscal: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ Queenzy "10x babe i do appreciate dat.heard alot abt u"nitty nite
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by tokjohn: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
[b]Help how can it be that the force that tend to make a man progress is not actually realize

Lagos needs reformation indeed, who would start these reformation. Lekki is a beautiful place, but beauty
those not bring about peace in an economy.

The People of NIGERIA are waiting for revolution, people are tired people are hungry, crime is increasing,
With out notice.

Lagos and indeed Nigeria needs to move to the promise land.
We need reformation.

The construction of the road in lekki is a good thing, it shows a sign of progress. But ask yourself this question is
that what the people need. Is road construction going to save lives, is road construction going to reduce
Crime rate and so on,

We need to sit down and think about what is necessary.

The road the has been cleared could be used for FARMING.

Just imagine a FARM that spans from Mobile Filling station to Epe.
Just imagine that.

Imagine the EMPLOYEMENT that would be obtained. Imagine the revenue that the government would get from that
Farm.

Lagos is Close to the sea. Importation of cash to other countries would boost the economy.

Now Look at the Climate crises the World is facing today.
Look at the Global Economic Melt Down the World is Facing today.

Creating a Farm that increases the live, the hope, the peace, the employment. Would forever go a long way
in the live of people and the Government.

It may be suggested that an Overhead Bridge be constructed from mobile filling station to Epe. To save the space
of land that have been cleared.

These would go along way in the live of the citizen of Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa, and The World.

For comments please do reply to

E-Mail:- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Thanks

TEARS
[/b]
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Dimty(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2009
wats up unn/unec stds,we'v gt a new mobile chat site: http://unecites.onmbl.com.mit u al ther.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Orobert: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2009
Dimty:

wats up unn/unec stds,we'v gt a new mobile chat site: http://unecites.onmbl.com.mit u al ther.

Your link is dead.
tokjohn:

[b]Help how can it be that the force that tend to make a man progress is not actually realize

Lagos needs reformation indeed, who would start these reformation. Lekki is a beautiful place, but beauty
those not bring about peace in an economy.

The People of NIGERIA are waiting for revolution, people are tired people are hungry, crime is increasing,
With out notice.

Lagos and indeed Nigeria needs to move to the promise land.
We need reformation.

The construction of the road in lekki is a good thing, it shows a sign of progress. But ask yourself this question is
that what the people need. Is road construction going to save lives, is road construction going to reduce
Crime rate and so on,

We need to sit down and think about what is necessary.

The road the has been cleared could be used for FARMING.

Just imagine a FARM that spans from Mobile Filling station to Epe.
Just imagine that.

Imagine the EMPLOYEMENT that would be obtained. Imagine the revenue that the government would get from that
Farm.

Lagos is Close to the sea. Importation of cash to other countries would boost the economy.

Now Look at the Climate crises the World is facing today.
Look at the Global Economic Melt Down the World is Facing today.

Creating a Farm that increases the live, the hope, the peace, the employment. Would forever go a long way
in the live of people and the Government.

It may be suggested that an Overhead Bridge be constructed from mobile filling station to Epe. To save the space
of land that have been cleared.

These would go along way in the live of the citizen of Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa, and The World.

For comments please do reply to

E-Mail:- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Thanks

TEARS
[/b]

@poster, your point might make sense but this is not the place to vent your anger. To make matters worst, You didnt tell us if you were a LION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex-for-grade Scandal In Ambrose Ali University / BREAKING News~ASUU Calls Off Strike. / Admission Into Universities In The United States Without Writing Gre For Msc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.