Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (7714 Views)

List Of Accredited Courses In University Of Nigeria,nsukka / University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Sweetsoul(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2009
Hello folks,

How are you all doing inhere?

The last time I came inhere, I did not see a forum like this. My sincere appreciation to the person who created this forum, this is going to take you to places.

Please I want to know how I will start processing my admission, even the POST-UME, I took this year’s JAMB, UNN is my first choice to study ECONOMICS. I do not have anybody out there to ask help from, but I believe I have found one. I am presently in Edo State, I hope to move to Enugu after this JAMB for my study.

Please, I really would use your help, be it counseling or any other way…

Thanks.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by zealplus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
hi quenn,hpe u are kul nd sorry about the strike.i am afected too u know, holla me up on 07038217955, ik
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Obinoscopy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2009
When will UNN publish the admission list for all to see? We are waiting OOOOO!!!!
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by pecwintour: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Scooby1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2010
pecwintour:

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.

SCAMMER
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Sc00by1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
scammer ;d ;d ;d
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Sc00by1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Alamu Emerges Best In Africa At World Science Contest / Sex-for-grade Scandal In Ambrose Ali University / BREAKING News~ASUU Calls Off Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.