Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (24141 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
You proved your Love to the World. You put others before you. We pray your Blessings and Good Works will live hundreds of years after you.

Thank you for coming down from heaven to save us all.

We will miss you. Dr Ameyo Adadevoh.

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
GenBuhari: God forgive me if Iam wrong but..

This is Propaganda It just doesn't ring true that Ebola kills more medical staff than patients

If it smells like a hoax, it is usually a hoax !

Stroll to the isolation center without a protective kit. After being quarantined, you can post if it is a hoax.

I guess the Spanish Priest and two Congolese nuns were medical staffs.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by yerilistik: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Adieu chère confrère angry
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Femi2011: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2014
You are alive in or hearts. Dr, may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by morefire: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
your country and indeed the human race is thankful to you. keep resting in his bosom. your an angel now bless your family and i pray heaven gives them the fortitude to bear the loss

Adieu
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Neocotez(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Speechless...

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by macbello(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Rip
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2014
I cannot explain every stunt the propagandist pull, if they are to convince the world they have to be convincing which may involve hiring the spanish priest or congolese nuns. Who is to know whether these people ever really priests or nuns
thegoodjoehunt3: Stroll to the isolation center without a protective kit. After being quarantined, you can post if it is a hoax.

I guess the Spanish Priest and two Congolese nuns were medical staffs.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: I cannot explain every stunt the propagandist pull, if they are to convince the world they have to be convincing which may involve hiring the spanish priest or congolese nuns. Who is to know whether these people ever really priests or nuns
This stuff is not a joke. Read this article and see the horror people are living with.
https://www.nairaland.com/1856558/ebola-insider
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by agamenon(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Bros na fashola and tinubu invited saywer to nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Bosdem(f): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2014
RIP
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by KriTic24A: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2014
What will a man give in EXCHANGE for his or her soul
Everything a man has he would give to preserve his or her soul.

You pratically exchange your life for probably a million ++(going by our shoddy ways of doing things)

REST IN PEACE>>>

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Sam Nda-Isaiah Buried (Pictures) / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.