Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (24137 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by chipetrus: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace DOC
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by SweetyZinta(f): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bertbert: Sawyer sowed ebola in Nigeria like a seed,you saw the need to save sawyer's life but ebola saw you and took you,now we saw sawyer in hell ,but saw you in heaven,sorry for the loss oh Nigeria.....R.I.P to the dead.
#Sawyer is in trouble! Lol
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Stuffyj(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in d bosom of d lord ma. Ur legacy will remain 4ever because u sacrificed ur life for many to be saved. U are a rare gem. Adieu Dr (Mrs) Adadevoh!!!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by calebrita(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tribute to a doctor that laid down her life for her country, you will for ever be remembered.
I know for sure that you are in a better place, smiling down on Nigerians saying we will soon be free from vested interest. Rest in perfect peace.
I LOVE BUT GOD LOVES U MOST.

We that are left pls remember that" still while in body,spirit and flesh do what ever you can for the sake of humanity, for in the end it's not who you are but what you have contributed to humanity that will be remembered of you even when your skull and crossbones have been reduce from dust to ashes. #GBAM#

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
God be with you Ma...

Let the F.G. take care of her family.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by meforyou1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Dr Adadevoh. Water run away me eyes. And only songs of sorrow go with me
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by meforyou1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
okparaugo: God be with you Ma...

Let the F.G. take care of her family.
she deserves a post humous national award
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by drololaaof: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I Pray for the repose of the dead,may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace to rest on the bossom of the Lord she conquer death God will console the family(husband children. Siblings) All said and done what is the GOVT of Nigeria & Liberia going to do for the family?[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ebenobis(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ma'am, you've written your name on the indelible sand of time. You were and are a rare gem, sleep on in the bosom of your Lord till we meet to part no more. Adieu Dr
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
rip ma sad
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by mumu9gerian: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP maam, may God grant her Family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by leonshom(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
May the soul of the faithful departed through the Mercy of God rest in Peace. Amen !
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by spiralwedge(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
if not for you Dr., I believe Lagos would have become the least populated city in the world.

I pray that this useless country celebrate your heroism. I pray that GEJ close all the borders and take proactive measures similar to that of Lagos' Fashola.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ofala(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
You will be remembered for generations to come...

positively... you may have gone but you won't be forgotten... Peace peace ...Rest in absolute PEACE
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by decatalyst(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have no doubt that service to humanity is the best work of life. You came and contributed your quota to the betterment of humanity's health and the management of her health challenges. May your soul rest in perfect peace and may the almighty God never leave both your nuclear and extended family in despair.

With sad heart, I say adieu.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by kemdee1: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
A beautiful, diligent, compassionate and thoroughbred professional,
Humble, courageous, loving and intelligent.
Will never forget that you touched my life in many ways,
Overcame some issues after taking to your medical advice,
A living witness to your loving kindness,
I pray that your son reaps bountifully and
All yours find favour wherever they go.
Rest in perfect peace dear one,
May we one day meet in the presence of the Lord.
Adieu, it is well with your soul.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by gevis: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
R.I.P heroine!!!

may ur name b written wit gold in heaven fr saving hundreds of Nigerians..
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by busallman: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
A true woman of substance...u sacrificed all u had for us live...people like u r so hard to come by...u will be in our hearts forever ma...we love u but God loves u most...adieu ma n may ur humble soul rest in peace....IJN
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by faaz24: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
An amazon of our time....RIP
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Dolemite(f): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thank you for your bravery, may your soul rest in peace. cry
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ogashman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace....may the Lord console n comfort ur family.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Teedon(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rip Dr Ameyo
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Ochogu: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace Doc.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP, madam! We will always remember you in our hearts!

Adieu!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by nkkystel(f): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmm... Na wa o, but she got discharged few days ago. Meaning the drugs used on her didn't work.
RIP Ma'am! May your God Almighty grant your family to fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by chosen1ne: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP chief.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by omega2128(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
you saved million of nigerians with your bravery.
I pray Heaven would be yours
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Flygerian1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by freeyayo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Dr. The only show of love is sacrifice. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by yuzjet(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Johnbosco77: passing from where to where? Dis thread was created to eulogize a rare gem DAT died in d line of duty, all u Could say is "just passing". U should have taken anoda route(thread). Think twice man! RIP ma'am.

Must u quote me before u comment? And besides, me saying RIP or whatever won't bring bak d dead. Or will it?

God knows d best already for d dead!!! If u like say RIP in trillion times, it won't change d fact dat she's dead. Think well man!!!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ngkessy: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
may the Angels carry u to heaven
may the prophets welcome u to d holy place
may u rest in d bossom of Abraham
may the glory of the lord comfort u &
may ur gentle soul rest in peace

fearless n brave one. Dr.Adadevoh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Peterpan1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
As the tribute kepp pouring in like torrents for your selfless service to our fatherland Nigeria, all I can say is that may your sacrifice not be in vain, may we look at your works in the medical field and forge ahead to be do more than you for the betterment of all Nigerians
Rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Sam Nda-Isaiah Buried (Pictures) / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.