Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) (9471 Views)

Cute Slant Gsd Pups For Sale...with Parents Pics / Rottweiller female Puppy From Imported Bloodline...for sale....(super Box Head) / Cute Pixs Of Puppies And Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by donsteady(m): 1:57am On Oct 14, 2014
what is the out come?
maxtum:
Am tired of waiting! Have ask the Vet Doc to come over for a scan for Shelia (Bullmastiff), her litters are suppose to be here by now!! cry
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's that time for mating again....sorry guys for the last ones....They had miscarriage...due to stress and had to let the handler go!

But now we getting it right and prepared. wink

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2015
...imagine how the Pups will look.... wink

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by uboma(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
maxtum:
It's that time for mating again....sorry guys for the last ones....They had miscarriage...due to stress and had to let the handler go!

Counting your eggs before they are hatched...

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
uboma:

Counting your eggs before they are hatched...

No...Selling all the Eggs before they hatch!!

Booking continues jare!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by TVmhm: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Nice dogs bro...why not post dier pics and details in the bookings thread I just created ...that way peeps can wait for the pups with so much anticipation
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by donsteady(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
maxtum:

My guy, I am 100% game oo. One female pup.
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
donsteady:

My guy, I am 100% game oo. One female pup.

Due Date is 28th of March...thats next week and will be back in 9jia then. grin

Gather your money well!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2015
God be praised oooo!!!!...Bella our Rott has 5 pups now.....Dancing Skelewu and Shoki at the same time! grin grin
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by mayorall(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
maxtum:
God be praised oooo!!!!...Bella our Rott has 5 pups now.....Dancing Skelewu and Shoki at the same time! grin grin

Booking one female. how much and where is your location. your contact details.
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
mayorall:

Contact Details: Jummy609@yahoo.com

Before we can proceed you will need to provide the following answers:

Do you have other pets? Do you love dogs? What are your dislike's about dogs? Do you believe in isolating Dogs? Do like aggressive dogs? Do you believe in starving dogs to get them more aggressive? Do you maltreat dog to correct them. How many times do you think a pup needs to eat daily?

Thanks
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by tdayof(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
mayorall:

oga mi... Olowo
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by mayorall(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:
oga mi... Olowo

Oga mi sir. Just dey pray for me make I pass this interview o.
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
mayorall:

Oga mi sir. Just dey pray for me make I pass this interview o.

lol! grin...its just basic nah! shows you love and will take good care of dogs..

What of if them ask you to show your account statement nko? lol

Its all worth doing and best of luck!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by mayorall(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
maxtum:

lol! grin...its just basic nah! shows you love and will take good care of dogs..

What of if them ask you to show your account statement nko? lol

Its all worth doing and best of luck!

Alright. Where I go submit my application letter/cv. Here or the mail.
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
mayorall:

Alright. Where I go submit my application letter/cv. Here or the mail.

Jummy609@yahoo.com and you can come see them when you want!

Rott Pups are 3 female and 2 male.

Am so happy! smiley
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
2 out of 5 already have a good home.....3 more to go! grin grin
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sheila (Bullmastiff Female) dropped 2...we lost 3 and we still watching her.....Gosh!!! cry
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
maxtum:
Sheila (Bullmastiff Female) dropped 2...we lost 3 and we still watching her.....Gosh!!! cry

Sheila...Got one more after like a time difference of 9 hours...WOW!!

The Pups men!! will post pics later.

Book now!!!!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Men!!! Booking don plenty ooo!! if you still interested send your mail now oooo!!!!

E be like say i go bring bidding process come...the way things dey go grin grin tongue
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
2 Pups to go....going......
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Nice dog,
When you say A+ champion bloodline does it mean their pedigree names or their bloodline as in sickness free like we have SS prone to sickness in human?
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
Nice dog,
When you say A+ champion bloodline does it mean their pedigree names or their bloodline as in sickness free like we have SS prone to sickness in human?

This means that both of the dogs in their backround was shown in some kind of competition and obtained their Championship.
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
maxtum:

This means that both of the dogs in their backround was shown in some kind of competition and obtained their Championship.

Background or Lineage u mean?
I understand what championship is,
I am just asking what champion A+ bloodline relates to.
Is it their blood group that was tested in the competition?
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Background or Lineage u mean?
I understand what championship is,
I am just asking what champion A+ bloodline relates to.
Is it their blood group that was tested in the competition?

Lineage.....means the very first litters from the parent!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Well thanks for ur response.
Just that I don't know of any pedigree bullmastiff called A+ bloodline
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
2 Pups left!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by tafolayan90(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2015
maxtum:
So..My international blood line champion Bullmastiff Dogs finally decided to mate....Bloodline is A+ and they came with their international passports for all doubting Thomas! grin

The Rotts mated yesterday!! Happy Me!!

Book if you up to the task and you must show me proof you can take care of a dog first!

And please keep your offensive option to yourself!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? / I Found An Owl At My Window This Morning / A Lion Vs A Tiger Which One Did You Think That Will Lose during a fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.