Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,889 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Another Evil Tree In Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Evil Tree In Heaven (1939 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2014
BadBoy25: based on my research On near death experiences and out of body experiences, i believe there's an option to chose evil in heaven. .

That's your research and we don't need your research. What we ll take is what the bible said. Keep your false research to yourself.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2014
alexleo:

You seem not to get it, was it promised them that the milk and honey will flow forever as in the case of what we shall enjoy in heaven forever?

Oh, ok, at what point and where did Israel see the Milk and Honey AT ALL? Don't tell me the land was spiritual 'cos Abraham was physically shown Canaan.
Gen 15:5 says Abram was taken outside to count the stars and promised descendants as numerous.
This is funny since the stars out-number all humans, thoughtless of Abrahams seed alone.

alexleo: Was he also promised that he will see his grand children?

This should get you thinking;
the "promised land" occupied by Israel is actually less than 1/3 of what was promised them.
If you are promised something, then asked to go through painful circumcision at 99yrs, offer sacrifices and asked to relocate, yet you don't see its fulfilment, of what benefit has it been to you when you don't even live to see your grand children? Moreover, his descendants had to endure over 400years of slavery and keep over 150 laws, and fight endless battles, all for a land they expected to flow with milk and honey.

alexleo: The world is a temporary abode for us and it is clearly stated in the bible so there is no blessings of God to any of us that is eternal. Again our journey in the world is still in our imperfect state so those conditions perfect us in our walk with him but in heaven we shall be perfected so no more condition. Even Jesus clearly stated it that if we should follow him we shall suffer for his sake. The only eternal promise given to us is the promise of eternal life in heaven. And that is where we are told that we will have NO PAIN, NO TEARS, NO SORROW, NO DEATH forever and ever. Dont you get it?

Gen 17:7 says that this promise is an EVERLASTING COVENANT! This should be clear to you.
No more conditions in heaven? I laugh.
What is the tree of life there for and of what use is its "healing bringing leaves"?

alexleo: You are pointing out what God did not tell Abraham that he later met on the way, how about the numerous ones he promised him and many others in the bible that he fulfilled. How about the various miracles done in the bible? Bros go find better job abeg

I pointed out surprises, not only for Abram, Israelites, Adam and Eve. I can point more.
What numerous ones?
Which ones did he fulfil? What miracles - the ones that are not reported in anywhere else except the bible itself?
Haha...I've got a great career with people on my payroll and can't be looking for a job.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Kay17: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
alexleo:

Its not just a hopeful expectation rather a very sure thing. In my walk with God over the years I ve seen his word fulfill in my life, in my family, in my church and in the world at large daily. I have no double mind towards his words concerning heaven. Heaven is just the perfect place as God's word said and we are yearning to be raptured. May God help us. Amen. Join us in this heavenly journey.

You are not there
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
alexleo:

Its not just a hopeful expectation rather a very sure thing. In my walk with God over the years I ve seen his word fulfill in my life, in my family, in my church and in the world at large daily. I have no double mind towards his words concerning heaven. Heaven is just the perfect place as God's word said and we are yearning to be raptured. May God help us. Amen. Join us in this heavenly journey.

You never know what you are missing until you try something else.
As for heaven, rest assured that its fantasy.
Time past it was PROMISED LAND, later Land flowing with MILK AND HONEY, then HEAVEN.
As long as man remains on this earth with its challanges, disease, pain and death all these utopia will remain attractive to those who don't learn from history.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Liveair:
If you cannot make someone see sense in an idea it means that that idea probable makes no sense.
Pls try and reason this;
So after your bible stated that you must be perfect just as your Lord is perfect, you still claim that you will get to heaven imperfect and will then eat of the tree and be perfect?
Now, after eating it for the first time you mean you still have to eat more to IMPROVE on the perfection? How can you improve on perfection?
Does this make sense al all?

Hmm, Surely I can see what Jesus meant by casting ur pearls before pigs!
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
PastorOluT:

Hmm, Surely I can see what Jesus meant by casting ur pearls before pigs!

I was expecting this!
The way a delusional religious fanatic makes a point is by insulting people by saying "...Jesus meant ...PIGS" or "the bible says that a FOOL says ...no God.
Pathetic.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Liveair:

Oh, ok, at what point and where did Israel see the Milk and Honey AT ALL? Don't tell me the land was spiritual 'cos Abraham was physically shown Canaan.

Numbers 13:26,27

26 And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land.

27 And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.

Liveair:

This should get you thinking;
the "promised land" occupied by Israel is actually less than 1/3 of what was promised them.
If you are promised something, then asked to go through painful circumcision at 99yrs, offer sacrifices and asked to relocate, yet you don't see its fulfilment, of what benefit has it been to you .

You and I know that there are certain benefits that children enjoy which comes as a result of their father's labour, meanwhile the man that laboured for it is dead. Its not a strange thing in life.

Moreover, Abraham lived a very fulfilled life. Was very rich, he saw his son Isaac and the son by the other woman. He enjoyed his walk with God and fulfilled God's requirement of him. He didn't complain. Why are you drinking panadol over what should ve been his headache?(Meanwhile it wasn't a headache to him) You ve not even made more achievement and fame than Abraham and here you are worrying yourself over him. Na wa for una.

Liveair:
Moreover, his descendants had to endure over 400years of slavery and keep over 150 laws, and fight endless battles, all for a land they expected to flow with milk and honey.

Isreal always had a part to play in order to have God's promises fulfilled in their liVes. You can't force God to do things your way. They kept failing, thereby prolonging its fulfillment. That's a mortal man and his imperfection.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Liveair:
No more conditions in heaven? I laugh.
What is the tree of life there for and of what use is its "healing bringing leaves"?

All the troubles we are having in the world came as a result of the rebellion of lucifer and disobedience of man which brought curse upon these entities and the earth.

In heaven there will be no more curse. And this means there will be no condition that ll bring curse again.

Read Revelations 22:3

3 And there shall be NO MORE CURSE: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
alexleo:

Numbers 13:26,27

26 And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land.

27 And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.

You and I know that there are certain benefits that children enjoy which comes as a result of their father's labour, meanwhile the man that laboured for it is dead. Its not a strange thing in life.

Moreover, Abraham lived a very fulfilled life. Was very rich, he saw his son Isaac and the son by the other woman. He enjoyed his walk with God and fulfilled God's requirement of him. He didn't complain. Why are you drinking panadol over what should ve been his headache?(Meanwhile it wasn't a headache to him) You ve not even made more achievement and fame than Abraham and here you are worrying yourself over him. Na wa for una.

Isreal always had a part to play in order to have God's promises fulfilled in their liVes. You can't force God to do things your way. They kept failing, thereby prolonging its fulfillment. That's a mortal man and his imperfection.

I have made my point I think. I can't force you to learn something that is too glaring to ignore.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Liveair:

I have made my point I think. I can't force you to learn something that is too glaring to ignore.

And i ve made my point too. I cant force you to learn something that is too glaring.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by macof(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
alexleo:

All the troubles we are having in the world came as a result of the rebellion of lucifer and disobedience of man which brought curse upon these entities and the earth.

In heaven there will be no more curse. And this means there will be no condition that ll bring curse again.

Read Revelations 22:3

3 And there shall be NO MORE CURSE: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Smh sad

How people can't use their gift of intelligence these days

1. Lucifer doesn't exist,
not only does the name mean "morning star" in Latin, which Jews don't speak. It is also not a character of Jewish beliefs.
where did Christians get Lucifer from
The Romans are sly bastrds I tell you

It is also impossible for spirits to feel greed, and all that you ascribe Lucifer.
Emotions are things of living organisms, even among organic beings not all seem to possess this basic emotions of humans

And then it's impossible to rebel against the consciousness of the universe(which is God)
Everything is just one big body, how can the legs rebel against the head??

2. Man's only law is to be human...keep your humanity and make use of it.
There are many things that make up the human essence but lets summarize it to: the body and brain power...this two are what we need to fulfil how mission on earth and return to where we came

3. There's no curse, there's only nature.
The world is a place of ups and downs, the beautiful nd the ugly.
ur heaven won't stop human life from being human life or the world from being the world.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
macof:

Smh sad

How people can't use their gift of intelligence these days

1. Lucifer doesn't exist,
not only does the name mean "morning star" in Latin, which Jews don't speak. It is also not a character of Jewish beliefs.
where did Christians get Lucifer from
The Romans are sly bastrds I tell you

It is also impossible for spirits to feel greed, and all that you ascribe Lucifer.
Emotions are things of living organisms, even among organic beings not all seem to possess this basic emotions of humans

And then it's impossible to rebel against the consciousness of the universe(which is God)
Everything is just one big body, how can the legs rebel against the head??

2. Man's only law is to be human...keep your humanity and make use of it.
There are many things that make up the human essence but lets summarize it to: the body and brain power...this two are what we need to fulfil how mission on earth and return to where we came

3. There's no curse, there's only nature.
The world is a place of ups and downs, the beautiful nd the ugly.
ur heaven won't stop human life from being human life or the world from being the world.

This is more of your theory and its meaningLess to me. My guide is the bible and I ve experienced the reality of the bible ssverally.you can Keep your theories to yoursself and those who care.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
alexleo:

This is more of your theory and its meaningLess to me. My guide is the bible and I ve experienced the reality of the bible ssverally.you can Keep your theories to yoursself and those who care.

See how macof's post seems meaningless to you? Exactly same way is your biblical theory MEANINGLESS to others like him.
Your guide - the bible, is flawed in many areas.
Others also claim reality and experiences of different understandings too.
You can also be told, KEEP YOUR RELIGION TO YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO CARE FOR FABLES.

1 Like

Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by macof(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
alexleo:

Then you should also keep your Bible to yourself and stop shoving Jewish/Roman mythology to Africans here
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
alexleo:

That's your research and we don't need your research. What we ll take is what the bible said. Keep your false research to yourself.

And who says the bible is a standard?
Same way its his research, your Jewish bible is also some peoples' traditional research so keep it to yourself.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
macof:
Then you should also keep your Bible to yourself and stop shoving Jewish/Roman mythology to Africans here
Liveair:
And who says the bible is a standard?
Same way its his research, your Jewish bible is also some peoples' traditional research so keep it to yourself.
Liveair:

See how macof's post seems meaningless to you? Exactly same way is your biblical theory MEANINGLESS to others like him.
Your guide - the bible, is flawed in many areas.
Others also claim reality and experiences of different understandings too.
You can also be told, KEEP YOUR RELIGION TO YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO CARE FOR FABLES.

I wasn't making my point to convince you but to state the biblical standard about what you raised. We are two parallel lines that can never meet. I dont care about being on the same boat with an atheist on issues about God. I cannot reason like an atheists. Whatever i am reasoning about God must not be outside the bible. One or two persons may have benefited out there and thats okay for me than keeping quiet for your lies to confuse them.

N.B Pls I dont feel bad at all with any of you even though we dont agree. I enjoyed the whole chatting. If you bring up another interesting point i ll still make input from my biblical background. So keep a free heart o. I like you guys. I really do. Cheers.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
alexleo:

I wasn't making my point to convince you but to state the biblical standard about what you raised. We are two parallel lines that can never meet. I dont care about being on the same boat with an atheist on issues about God. I cannot reason like an atheists. Whatever i am reasoning about God must not be outside the bible. One or two persons may have benefited out there and thats okay for me than keeping quiet for your lies to confuse them.

N.B Pls I dont feel bad at all with any of you even though we dont agree. I enjoyed the whole chatting. If you bring up another interesting point i ll still make input from my biblical background. So keep a free heart o. I like you guys. I really do. Cheers.

That's the problem. No body said you should reason like an atheist. No one said you should be on the same boat either. All we are saying is that you reason with your educated brain, considering the FACTUAL EVIDENCES provided for you so far.
You have all along believed things you were told without asking questions that's why its hard now.

I have tried, just wish you could really see bro.

1 Like

Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liveair:

That's the problem. No body said you should reason like an atheists. No one said you should be on the same boat either. All we are saying is that you reason with your educated brain, considering the FACTUAL EVIDENCES provided for you so far.
You have all along believed things you were told without asking questions that's why its hard now.

I have tried, just wish you could really see bro.

Not really because I was told but I ve proved the bible over and over in my life. In my family too and around me. That's why I strongly believe it. Cheers.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
alexleo:

Not really because I was told but I ve proved the bible over and over in my life. In my family too and around me. That's why I strongly believe it. Cheers.

Others who don't believe it or even have anything to do with it have also proved its irrelevance to their lives and families.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by alexleo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liveair:

Others who don't believe it or even have anything to do with it have also proved its irrelevance to their lives and families.

Whatever anyone chooses thats for the person. We will all face the outcome of our choice at the end of the day.
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by macof(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
alexleo:

Whatever anyone chooses thats for the person. We will all face the outcome of our choice at the end of the day.

You know this then why are you upset at me not following ur Bible doctrines? U think if I found anything worth following I would still reject it?

Dude stop ur disgusting hypocrisy, if you don't want to hear anything outside ur Jewish/Roman fairytale you don't shove it on people

1 Like

Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Weah96: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
alexleo:

If you bring up another interesting point i ll still make input from my biblical background.

Can I use my Things Fall Apart background to comment too? It was dictated to Mr. Achebe by the tongue of the most high God. Bring your novel, and I'll bring mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Kay17: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
alexleo:

You still lack the ability to see the future, hence you are lying to speak with absolute certainty. You walk with God, yet your knowledge is as fallow as ignorance. You don't know the number of species in the ocean, nor the God particle, nor the number of galaxies in the Universe, nor the number of Universes; yet you walk with God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by macof(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kay17:

You still lack the ability to see the future, hence you are lying to speak with absolute certainty. You walk with God, yet your knowledge is as fallow as ignorance. You don't know the number of species in the ocean, nor the God particle, nor the number of galaxies in the Universe, nor the number of Universes; yet you walk with God.

Few understand anything about the very earth they inhabit talkless of the vast universe.
Walk with Godgrin grin yet God didn't tell u other planets exist
Re: Another Evil Tree In Heaven by Liveair: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2014
macof:

Few understand anything about the very earth they inhabit talkless of the vast universe.
Walk with Godgrin grin yet God didn't tell u other planets exist

His God doesn't know, His God is a local champion, not well traveled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Loving God Send People To Hell fire? / Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? / The Christian Fathers And The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.