Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50538 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by agamenon(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2014
T A orji is settling the whole political stake holders in the state OUK inclusive,so what do you people want him to do.abians are always happy when OUK was mentioned as one of the richest nigerian so be it,
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by agamenon(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2014
The devil you no is better than the angel you don't no.APC is evil.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by mikeywise(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2014
agamenon: The devil you no is better than the angel you don't no.APC is evil.
How can the devil be better than an angel? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Eke40seven(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
agamenon: The devil you no is better than the angel you don't no.APC is evil.
The devil we have chosen to 'Know' is a very diabolical and inept one. If our governor is not evil and heartless already, I just wonder who is. Wasn't he the one that laid shamelessly in a coffin in the middle of a demon infested forest that should be reserved for wildlife and threatened animals? When he got re-elected, I couldn't help but shed secret tears for the bleak future that awaited Abians. Please, if APC or AC or whatever is 'evil', let's explore that option. some 'evil' can be 'good', since they've shown good antecedents in so many states after all. If they even appear to have any shade of 'angelic' appearance, then I think is a far better option than this devilish principality we label as a leader.
My two cowries.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by jdilight(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eke40seven:
The devil we have chosen to 'Know' is a very diabolical and inept one. If our governor is not evil and heartless already, I just wonder who is. Wasn't he the one that laid shamelessly in a coffin in the middle of a demon infested forest that should be reserved for wildlife and threatened animals? When he got re-elected, I couldn't help but shed secret tears for the bleak future that awaited Abians. Please, if APC or AC or whatever is 'evil', let's explore that option. some 'evil' can be 'good', since they've shown good antecedents in so many states after all. If they even appear to have any shade of 'angelic' appearance, then I think is a far better option than this devilish principality we label as a leader.
My two cowries.

Party doesn't rule, it is personalities that rule.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Eke40seven(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
jdilight:

Party doesn't rule, it is personalities that rule.
Your assertions could be partly true when pointing to the recent trends of event in Nigerian politics during ELECTIONS but not a general rule. In fact, its very far from it. More than you will ever imagine, PARTIES also rule. A party would usually choose a personality that depicts what the party stands for and promotes their ideologies.
I know that our political system is not developed enough to be compared with the situation in US but am tempted to site an example from there. During the republican era, of Bush, he represented and followed the war ideologies of his party at that period and what they stood for. He wasn't just acting alone. Obama in the Democratic party won the election by defeating McCane who was also a war veteran not only due to his personality but also due to the fact that people were tired of the leadership under the republicans and their war policies didn't go down well with most Americans.
If you answer these questions correctly, you will see that your assertions may be partly inadequate to make generalisations.
Do you think that the policies and actions of GEJ are not motivated by what his party wants?
Do you think he would perform differently either better or worse under a different party?
How would you know, 100% the true personality of a candidate who is still unknown to the people? Would you choose him because of his (unknown) personality at that time or what his party projects him to represent?
I feel that a party will generally choose someone who fits their ideologies and goals and at the moment APC are trying to make an impression on Nigerian politics and as such will be generally motivated to bring out strong candidates with good PERSONALITY that PROJECTS the current objectives of the PARTY.
The more motivated the party is to create an impression on the people the better the candidate. (at least that's how it should be)
My two cowries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.