Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50539 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ihedioramma: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Propaganda e rats on the lose. Every state in Nigeria has it's good and bad site.
Let me upload the refuse city of over rated Lagos.

This is Lagos state the so called centre of excellence.
this is aba, abia state and not lagos.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by fairheven: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
OgeJesus: HOW ABOUT SECURITY? THE STATE GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN UPON ITS SELF TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR THE PEOPLE OF ABIA. TODAY ABIA IS SECURED, NO MORE KIDNAPPING, NO MORE ARM ROBBERY, ALL HAS BEEN REDUCED TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM. ABIA IS CRIME FREE
Is only someone whose brain has reduced to "THE BEAREST MINIMUM"(in ur own word)that will affirm wt u just said.every single thin u mentioned has been done/can be done by a local government chairman in Lagos,without much noise,and I mean it,I can give u pictures if in doubt.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by fairheven: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

You believe people are voted In?
In NIgeria?
Hahahahaha
You people are funny o
Didn't TA get to the governor's mansion from jail?
God bless!
Thast the issue,infact am more worried about the next governor,than the present one,most likely he will put puppet in power so that Wen he leaves,his loots will be secured,but I hope that Jonathan will also sent millitary the to guard our votes if truly he did that in Osun an Ekiti.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Governor T.A. Orji, diaris God oh shocked

Meanwhile, I thought one of his sycophants said "he is just like Mandela"
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
The day I visted Ngwa road ooo ehh..
That man is wicked
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by pukkagroup: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Breaking news: five people were killed today at
the camp neya home of Orji uzor kalu at Igbere,
as the former gov declares his interest to run
for the Abia north senatorial seat in 2015 on
the platform of PPA . Our reporter who
witnessed the incident said that hundreds of
PPA supporters who came to welcome kalu were
kept outside before the ex gov arrived. As soon
as kalu arrived with his convoy some of his
supporters who attempted to enter when the
gate was openned were hit by kalus back ups
that were on top speed. Apart from the five
people 4 old women and a male teenager,
several others were wounded. The deceased
were later taken away by kalus aides. Kalu who
was not perturbed by the event told his angry
guests that he is in the race for senate on the
platform of PPA. Kalu who noticed that his
supporters were not happy as a result of the
stampede that killed five people hurriedly left for
his sitting room.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Kc3000: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
TA Orji has bought up an entire block, heck an entire street in Umuahia where he's erecting enormous structures for his self-indulgence. The day he leaves office should be the day we burn that sucker down to the ground.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by IGBOSON1: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kc3000: TA Orji has bought up an entire block, heck an entire street in Umuahia where he's erecting enormous structures for his self-indulgence. The day he leaves office should be the day we burn that sucker down to the ground.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by gebest: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
ihedioramma: Brother, they are paying more dan tax, think about this were keke man is 5,000 now what do you think a business will be paying ? abia state has the wost governor in africa. if they like let them change party . imo state&anambra state is example to them imo was like this last 12years come to imo today and see the good work of rochas.
2015 is an opportunity for them to change their gov't.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ihedioramma: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
gebest: 2015 is an opportunity for them to change their gov't.
yes . Rochas has told them. Is all for them.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
For real? shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ihedioramma: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=FrankySnow]For real? shocked[/quoteyes ooo...
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=ihedioramma][/quote]Na wa o. embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by TellBlazer(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Dear Abians,

Now the BROOM Party is calling you to come and find ya missing good governance will you keep quiet??

APC shall take over Abia in 2015 and we shall remove the filth taking over the Good State of Abia.

That is the problem we are talking about,Is not the party,is the personality.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by udemzyudex(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
so this state nova improve after this years...

Hmmmm....
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by TellBlazer(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No, the aim of the thread is to awaken the consciousness of the Good people of Abia State and help them see the need to kick out PDP so as to enjoy good governance like the people of Imo State are enjoying..

grin grin
You are wrong my brother,is not about party is about personality.Rochas was elected the governor of imo and did most work as an APGA,have you been to Akwa ibom lately?what city in Nigeria wil you compare it with? The governor of Abia state is delusional and lacks vision simple.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by TellBlazer(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
suwailad: Nigeria is a sham and a failed state. This man was doing juju by selling the soul of Abians in 2010 and igbo people saw it and turned a blind eye. They deserve what they got!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR63c-6kmME
Are you kiding me! Is that actually the governor? What then are you talking about?He wil definetly lack vision cos vision comes from alimighty God.so sad
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by phemi01(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Everybody should begin to take pictures like these in their various states to expose d Govt (local & state). We need to force these cra..zy politicians to perform.

We shouldn't also forget to always keep our surrounding clean @ all time. Wastes should be properly disposed.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
That serves d people of Abia right cos na dem vote am in cos of d little money he gave dem.. God go punish d so called governor.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
This guy is worse than Lucky. He should be given the lucky treatmen
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by sesanrota(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
There is still someone am waiting for his comment on this thread.... nigerianvenom. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
phemi01: Everybody should begin to take pictures like these in their various states to expose d Govt (local & state). We need to force these cra..zy politicians to perform.

We shouldn't also forget to always keep our surrounding clean @ all time. Wastes should be properly disposed.
Seconded
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by sirekene: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Come to think of how much this town contribute to the economy of the state. Onchendo and sons business, your time is up.

Let's I forgot, he is planning to go for senate where he will hide his crimes to humanity. Abians will u allow him lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
S H I T! S H I T!S H I T! angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by verome: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No, the aim of the thread is to awaken the consciousness of the Good people of Abia State and help them see the need to kick out PDP so as to enjoy good governance like the people of Imo State are enjoying..

grin grin
Akwa ibom not PDP? Pls this not party matter! tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by mecussey(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
T.A.O ...I dey hail oo, ochendu one of igboland.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2014
sesanrota: There is still someone am waiting for his comment on this thread.... nigerianvenom. grin grin grin

well,those pics are old pix,so the op no try.but i will give u update of latest pic.though i must confess,T.A.ORJI no try at all
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2014
I don't think its PDP, I think it's individual difference...
Some people just steal, some were made thieves....... And others were born as thieves.....

Is Akpabio not in PDP? Doesn't he steal money? But Akaw ibom is trying...... Compared to a state that has a market as huge as that, I believe that market serves as one of the major occupation to people in that state.......

Some governors sha..............

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Effiok1(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2014
[color=#006600][/colorvery surprise to see ds]
lakpalakpa: Dear Abians,

Now the BROOM Party is calling you to come and find ya missing good governance will you keep quiet??

APC shall take over Abia in 2015 and we shall remove the filth taking over the Good State of Abia.

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by BotanistPetfem(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
I serve in Aba currently and That's one of the reasons a woman complained to me last Saturday in Aba South house of assembly bye elections why the turn up for voting was the presumably poorest in the history of Nigeria. She cried "our leaders have been failing us" Ariaria among many other markets in Aba should have been the 'Japan' of Africa. Anyway, lets not sell our mandate anytime soon as elections are around the corner. God bless Nigeria. @Petfem001
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Eke40seven(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Stories about Abia can be very depression. I follow the news hoping to get positives but it now looks likely that my street fowls will grow visible teeth than this happening. What's appalling is that the joker was given a second chance. I was checking the rankings of universities the other day and ABSU was among the lowest of the low. I have not been home (Alayi) for more than a decade now and I had the opportunity to visit while serving in Delta last year but the barrage of bad news emanating from there was just a huge turn off. I had to stay back to save myself from further heartaches.
However, my big question is, how did Abians allow a do called Clown into power a second time? That still beats my imagination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.