Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor (4089 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Umm. Yeah. what does it mean to you?

It means if u don't have the spirit of Christ in you,
You can't be able to speak his word.

Just as pvccy got lips but it can't talk.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: Haha una chill na.
No be jesus create that part of the body? cheesy

No mind ha,

Na over Sabi dey worry ha
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Im trying to take you seriously but you aint serious. Nice script. SO YOU'VE GOT MILLIONS TO THROW AROUND RATHER THAN USE IT FOR SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE? grin grin grin

You are taking this whole wife searching issue too far. I thought we helped you out in a previous thread you created. Calm down and dnt be too anxious.

Ma'am, can I just marry you?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
ifyalways: I'm tired of seeing your "I need a wife" threads. PM me,i've got a wife for you.

Tailored to fit.

A nice babe? embarassed embarassed
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi:

Ma'am, can I just marry you?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

WHAT THA.........

SMH.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

It doesn't matters
come, wait, what exactly do u mean by it doesn't matters? grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Godmystrength: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked shocked

Are u okay
Sophyrocks:

WHAT THA.........

SMH.
Is anything wrong with that
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tazmode: come, wait, what exactly do u mean by it doesn't matters? grin
angry
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Godmystrength: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

Are u okay
Are u okay
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by ideee03(f): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
LOL grin
Saraha1: Hmm, story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin grin

What's funny? I'm serious. Are you in Lagos?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi:

What's funny? I'm serious. Are you in Lagos?
Nope. I only go there occasionally.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Prinxx(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Stories that touch the kidney.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by MARKone(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP u would have used that 2 million to buy yourself a very loyal wife cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Godmystrength: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
MARKone: OP u would have used that 2 million to buy yourself a very loyal wife cheesy
Or Dog u mean to say?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by itstpia1: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Does this person never tire of opening threads saying he's looking for a partner?

Since how many years now?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by MARKone(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Or Dog u mean to say?? undecided

Chukwubuikem, don't you know money can buy many women's loyalty.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by greatgod2012(f): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
@op, can you marry me with my "baggages" grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by SAMBARRY: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
greatgod2012: @op, can you marry me with my "baggages" grin
mr great god must hear of this.how you are trying to elope with mr obowunmi angry grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nope. I only go there occasionally.

Where are you? Dubai? London? New York?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
SAMBARRY: mr great god must hear of this.how you are trying to elope with mr obowunmi angry grin

What's wrong in eloping with me? angry
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi:

Where are you? Dubai? London? New York?

Edo State. Why are you anxious of getting a wife? what happened to that lady we talked about?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chai, instead of me to enter this babalawo/ pastor business am here jonsing.
Did you get to go to Japan in your world wide search?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by SAMBARRY: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi:

What's wrong in eloping with me? angry
mr great god is coming with police to get you arrested for conspiracy to elope with his wife tongue
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Edo State. Why are you anxious of getting a wife? what happened to that lady we talked about?

30 is around the corner.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi:

30 is around the corner.

What do you mean by 30 being around the corner? dnt tell me all those sermons on the mount we preached to you fell on deaf ears. Hmm. after typing epistles for you? Na wa o.

Issorait.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Dbestmax(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi: So anyone who knows me here on Nairaland, knows I've been on a mission to find a spouse. Well, it hasn't happened yet. So I decided to enroll the services of (1) a babalawo (2) a pastor to see which worked best.

I willingly gave each 1 million naira. They were both happy and said that they will begin fasting, praying, and appealing to the gods on my behalf for a wife.

Yesterday, the pastor called me to ask for more money. I told him it's been two (2) months since the 1 million naira and that I am yet to find anyone who appeals to me.

Two days prior to yesterday, babalawo called me to say he needs to do more sacrifices and that I should send about 500k.

Right now, I am disappointed and upset at both men. They both have not provided a solution to my issue yet asking for more money. Is it this stressful to find a good woman?

Might I also add that a girl I really liked and had been talking to, suddenly stopped talking to me.

Nairalanders, I am confused and need help. I won't be giving either men any money. All I need is a good woman.
U giv Pastor and Babalawo 1 mil each...hmm
Adonblivu...
Wen gals are evriwia
Enta d church meet d 1 u lik ..b social...spend 20k on her and u hav a wife...u say u dey waste money...
***Allergic 2 bullshiit***

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 4:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
U giv Pastor and Babalawo 1 mil each...hmm
Adonblivu...
Wen gals are evriwia
Enta d church meet d 1 u lik ..b social...spend 20k on her and u hav a wife...u say u dey waste money...
***Allergic 2 bullshiit***

I'm looking for a wife, not a girl.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Dbestmax(m): 5:15am On Aug 22, 2014
obowunmi:

I'm looking for a wife, not a girl.
Wat is rong wit u..Ar u Gay??A wife is jst a term for a matured girl...my frnd b realistic
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by jinkees: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2014
I swear you must be high on cheap drugs I suggest u have a very serious problem how can u serve God and babalawo at the same time? shocking bro na wahoo nothing eye go see commot blood. abeg you are def neva going to find a wife just give up ur life history is already bleeped up #giving pastor and babalawo 1m in d name of looking for wife#
obowunmi: So anyone who knows me here on Nairaland, knows I've been on a mission to find a spouse. Well, it hasn't happened yet. So I decided to enroll the services of (1) a babalawo (2) a pastor to see which worked best.

I willingly gave each 1 million naira. They were both happy and said that they will begin fasting, praying, and appealing to the gods on my behalf for a wife.

Yesterday, the pastor called me to ask for more money. I told him it's been two (2) months since the 1 million naira and that I am yet to find anyone who appeals to me.

Two days prior to yesterday, babalawo called me to say he needs to do more sacrifices and that I should send about 500k.

Right now, I am disappointed and upset at both men. They both have not provided a solution to my issue yet asking for more money. Is it this stressful to find a good woman?

Might I also add that a girl I really liked and had been talking to, suddenly stopped talking to me.

Nairalanders, I am confused and need help. I won't be giving either men any money. All I need is a good woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help / Love Languages: Surehome Marriage Seminar. March 2024 / Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.