Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor (4090 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Godmystrength: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2014
jinkees: I swear you must be high on cheap drugs I suggest u have a very serious problem how can u serve God and babalawo at the same time? shocking bro na wahoo nothing eye go see commot blood. abeg you are def neva going to find a wife just give up ur life history is already bleeped up #giving pastor and babalawo 1m in d name of looking for wife#
So you believed him? grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
itstpia1: Does this person never tire of opening threads saying he's looking for a partner?

Since how many years now?

What your own? It's therapeutic for me. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by itstpia1: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
but its not therapeutic for the rest of us.

why not open a blog?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
itstpia1: but its not therapeutic for the rest of us.

why not open a blog?

Good idea. I think I will write a book.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Godmystrength: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2014
obowunmi:

Good idea. I think I will write a book.
shocked shocked
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dbestmax:
Wat is rong wit u..Ar u Gay??A wife is jst a term for a matured girl...my frnd b realistic

Gay as in happy? Or gay as in gay?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by IdJack(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Next time write like 3 pages of story...this one is too short.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
What is kitty cat?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by ifyalways(f): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
obowunmi: What is kitty cat?
The name of the girl I found for you. smiley
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
ifyalways:

Pls I'm confused. What girl is this? Looking for a wife, not a girl.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by 5minsmadness: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
ifyalways:
You people are going to spoil this boy angry
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2015
angry angry grin cheesy
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by veave(f): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2015
obowunmi:
Pls this is serious. cry cry cry

you had 2 million naira. And you did not go to the village to pick an 18 year old lady who just finished school cert. Take her to one of this private universities and deposit it in the school account for future use? Use a little portion of it to groom her to your taste? And you came here to tell us stories? My friend kam nulu gbala n'ezi ama biko.

you think people on nairaland are taata abi..?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

you had 2 million naira. And you did not go to the village to pick an 18 year old lady who just finished school cert. Take her to one of this private universities and deposit it in the school account for future use? Use a little portion of it to groom her to your taste? And you came here to tell us stories? My friend kam nulu gbala n'ezi ama biko.

you think people on nairaland are taata abi..?

I never said I wanted to marry a slave. Where are her parents?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help / Love Languages: Surehome Marriage Seminar. March 2024 / Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.