Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee (1016 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Help Me Pleasee!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Theres this friend i have who came to me with a problem, and here it goes.
This guy is in his early 20's and he doesnt have a job, a degree, or a girlfriend. He said he hates his life because he thinks nobody really cares about his future. Everytime all he ever gets from people is compliments about how handsome he looks , girls cant stare at him once and turn away he always gets them to wanna just put him in their pockets and take him home, yeah hes that goodlooking. But you would expect a guy like this to have assistance but people just dont care about is life only his looks. he bets if he stopped looking good people wont even talk to him again. Hes so sad and frustrated as to why society only cares about how he looks istead of how his life can be meaningful. His mum compliments him daily but cannot sacrifice any single dime to get him in a proper university or at least get him a trade or enroll him to learn a skill. His family is averagely rich with three cars yet they cannot sacrifice money to give this guy a life, all everyone in his family cares about is to call him a "fineboy" everytime with no one really caring about this boys life. Now hes just hustling to save money to start a trade, since his own family wont help him. He hates his life so much and wonders why people like to compliment him but nobody wants to help him. What advise do u have for this my friend pls cuz hes in a really dark place i feel bad for him.....help him with your wisdoms.
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Charity begins @ home. Tel ur friend 2 ask his parents if he was 'adopted by force'. His mum's action prompted d question, no lovin mother wud do dat 2 her child.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by vizkiz: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Tell your friend that he is so stu*pid i feel like killing him with the signaL from my phone angry

The life is a bit*ch not lollipops and candy. It only take those who furck bitch*es to overcome. Tell Him to

1. Stop wyning like a freaking baby..gush i hate that angry

2. Forget about ladies for the next 12months...he is a jobless/degree-less dude for crying out loud. Let him think about how to make a future with himself first

3. That dude is the most stupi*dest person in the whole wild world... This is 2014, no one picks "handsomeness" over "wealth" let him forget about his family and stand alone...
Listen to this "because someone is your blood doesn't make you family"

Tell him these stuffs, but if he still says he wanna die, then help him with a bomb or direct him to shake someone with Ebola angry

Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2014
OP are you the "friend" in question? Be honest cos you don't know where help may come from.
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz: Tell your friend that he is so stu*pid i feel like killing him with the signaL from my phone angry

The life is a bit*ch not lollipops and candy. It only take those who furck bitch*es to overcome. Tell Him to

2. Forget about ladies for the next 12months...he is a jobless/degree-less dude for crying out loud. Let him think about how to make a future with himself first

3. That dude is the most stupi*dest person in the whole wild world... This is 2014, no one picks "handsomeness" over "wealth" let him look for a job even if its "bricklaying" let him get something doing....

Tell him these stuffs, but if he still says he wanna die, then help him with a bomb or direct him to shake someone with Ebola angry
This is not the way you advise , that's why many people die in silence. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by vizkiz: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2014
Khalessi:
This is not the way you advise , that's why many people die in silence. undecided

let's face the fact swirry...aren't there guys out there without any family feeding and taking care of themselves

Why will a man...an handsome one @ that start complaining? Even if there is no means of living up to his dream, can't he become a model?? The last time i checked male models are making it big undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Khalessi:
do not mind d fool..pple re bold enough to ask for advice and sm cyber-fools come to kill their confidence even more...Hello Khalessi,am Damon.. smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz: Tell your friend that he is so stu*pid i feel like killing him with the signaL from my phone angry

3. That dude is the most stupi*dest person in the whole wild world... This is 2014, no one picks "handsomeness" over "wealth" let him forget about his family and stand alone...

Ur advice wuld av made more sense without d insults! Y don't u advice like a man and not a baby??
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Tymax(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Modeling is an easy way out for someone like him. If he is a good singer, pm me I'll see what I can do.
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by vizkiz: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
SuperMartins: Ur advice wuld av made more sense without d insults! Y don't u advice like a man and not a baby??

furck off tracy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz:

furck off tracy undecided
hey kid,I clicked 'like' on ur comment but do u know y?? I jxt Liked ur Level of stupi.dity...Ciao!
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2014

ur advice would av been d best if insults were not included
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz:

let's face the fact swirry...aren't there guys out there without any family feeding and taking care of themselves

Why will a man...an handsome one @ that start complaining? Even if there is no means of living up to his dream, can't he become a model?? The last time i checked male models are making it big undecided
wisely said and mind u, if u dnt have a family to cater for u, u wil knw u don't have... There's a distinction between those who have people who are worthy of taking part in their success than those who don't have at all... Its even worse if you have people who could be of help buh tend to ignore
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Exponental(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
We dont know his type of person.
Hasnt he ever written Jamb...how many times?
Does he have a complete O'levels?
Is there anything his parents/sibling had adviced he did n he refused?
How many girlfriends has he dated after ssce?
Does he like sex?
Does he get attracted to ladies?
Ans dat 1st, then help will come.
Re: Ladies And Guys Meet My Friend Who Needs Your Advice Pleasee by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
How can his mum put him in University ?

Has he passed JAMB and WAEC ?

How will a family with 3 cars not send their son to University ?

Are his siblings in higher institutions ? Find out these facts.

No one eats fine face these days.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken / Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? / Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.