Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? (2596 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by MizMyColi(f): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax:
Lwkmd
Ty? Is your siggy for real or you jus pulling awa legs? angry
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by meelorlah(f): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2014
urhoboman: I Threatend to breakup with her, she took my pix and went home, called me the next day and told me to b ready for madness, dat she took my pix to one babalawo to inflinct madness on me coz I wnt to dump her. #mhen, yall need to see me dat day. My neighbourhood was filled up. I cry nor b small. At the point of crying nd begging my neighbours for help they thought the madness had started coz of my behaviour. Later they took me to my room and locked me in. I was shouting frm the window "I never dey mad o". Later found out the mofo girl of mine was kidding me.
Lmao
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by djeezy(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2014
urhoboman: I Threatend to breakup with her, she took my pix and went home, called me the next day and told me to b ready for madness, dat she took my pix to one babalawo to inflinct madness on me coz I wnt to dump her. #mhen, yall need to see me dat day. My neighbourhood was filled up. I cry nor b small. At the point of crying nd begging my neighbours for help they thought the madness had started coz of my behaviour. Later they took me to my room and locked me in. I was shouting frm the window "I never dey mad o". Later found out the mofo girl of mine was kidding me.
hahahahaha. So na so u fear reach
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Tymax(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Ty? Is your siggy for real or you jus pulling awa legs? angry
grin it's my favorite song (for now) grin

No babe for me yet.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by MizMyColi(f): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax:
grin it's my favorite song (for now) grin

No babe for me yet.
Okay, hold my hands and let me pray with you.

May you find all that your heart desires in a woman.

May she show you kindness and love you despite your flaws.

May she be gracious to you.

At the right and appointed season, you'll locate her.

There is hope for both your futures grin
ise!!!

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Tymax(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay, hold my hands and let me pray with you.

May you find all that your heart desires in a woman.

May she show you kindness and love you despite your flaws.

May she be gracious to you.

At the right and appointed season, you'll locate her.

There is hope for both your futures grin
ise!!!

Amen! grin
Thank you Deaconess. (Still holding on to her hands wink )

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by MizMyColi(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax:
Amen! grin
Thank you Deaconess. (Still holding on to her hands wink )
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Leaf my hand oo grin
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by switsoda(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
LWKMD! Funny u bro. I bet it, u wouldn't try such again
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Smhart1(f): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2014
calling for two days without a reply,sent messages but no response and when he was reciprocate all he could say is "i feel there is nothing to discuss" like we have said everything. OMG i was very mad at myself,didnt know what best to reply with had to get few of my things and went spending the weekend at a friends place......gosh i was so mad.
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike: Not picking my call when i forgot my ID Card at home. I had to run back home, and i missed the Staff Bus that day. Its been long tho.

So you were co-habiting with your boyfriend ?
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by NiniArike(f): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

So you were co-habiting with your boyfriend ?
Not BF, but Fiancé
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike:
Not BF, but Fiancé

It is bad.

Some say i can sleep with him so far as he is my suitor or fiancee.

Living with him is the worst..
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by ayorwizz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
and what positive effect is this rubbing minds meant to produce?

Oh, maybe laugh over them cheesy

or worse still, bring back hurtful memories some are yet to heal from.
undecided
*sniffs*
Is dat a whiff of "PAINment" in dere? Easy babe, its just nairaland, dnt be too serious
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by niverah(f): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
I think mine was forgetting my bday and just the next day he uploaded the pic of one girl like that wishing her a happy bday on his status...I almost crase sha but...
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by oyatmicah(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
wen she was still playing hard to get. i felt i was loosing my touch not knowing she don love me die. bt anyway we don rich 2yrs+ nw.
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by oyatmicah(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Leaf my hand oo grin
e no get ebola na

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Affable0709(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
I Discovered she had many boyfys, many of which were older than i am, one of her boyfy is my pal..l saw the text she wrote to him but she still denied. so "we" (l and the guy) confronted her.. my friend was there also.... she was asked who "i am to her" and she said her "boyfy"....hell yeah i had the confident that she acknowledged me as her first boyfy......again she was asked who the other guy was to her... shock of my life, she said "my boyfy" again.....

l dont know if i acted stuppid but l............ removed my shoes and clapped them together..... shook hand with the guy and told him to take good care of her...and i dragged my friend out as i promised never to look back... few minutes we saw the guy walking out of the house...

still wndering how she became my first love. it hurts like mad... would i ever be faithful to who ever the next girl is?
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by gbodimowo(m): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2014

That babe na niggah
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by McWhillion(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2014

bro, hahaha, u wan kill person wit laff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Awesome Marriage Proposal / Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) / Build Your Own Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.