Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Where Are The Homely Girls?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Homely Girls?? (1925 Views)

Reason Why Men Prefer Pro*titutes To Homely Girls / Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by remsonik(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: undecided is that you are divorced or what?
Lol.......I am very much single ogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by remsonik(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Kirinwa:

Seriously? cheesy
Wanna talk about it?
Well I did all that with a guy and we were plannig to walk down the aisle then he cheated on me with his ex and that has become history

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Tundeiab(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2014
remsonik:
Lol.......I am very much single ogringringrin
Hmmm! Why were you talking about memories then? Don't get!
Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by jmoore(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Hu write d novel..#Mugu

"The Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born" was a debut novel by Ghanaian writer Ayi Kwei .

Why are you referring to yourself as mugu?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
sexylogan:

Lol...more extinct than the dinosaurs sef
Exactly
Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Dbestmax(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
jmoore:

"The Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born" was a debut novel by Ghanaian writer Ayi Kwei .

Why are you referring to yourself as mugu?
Hehehe cmfam G..I tink say u go fall 4 d wynin...
U knw say many pple no knw d author of dat book
Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by MrCork: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
...the home girls berrrra be light skin or else.. angry

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by marieolae(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrCork:

..yep...light skin females will never cuss u like that...4real..dark skin female juss too agresive angry
bro, ur mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Kirinwa: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
remsonik:
Well I did all that with a guy and we were plannig to walk down the aisle then he cheated on me with his ex and that has become history

Did you do it because it was who you are or because you wanted him to walk you down thee aisle?
Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Richiy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork: ..bro but seriously...dont u people there in Nigeria hav nice names like tyrese, bingo,lucky Wendy or even sef sally.....wha tha hell is kingururu and how on earth do u expect women to pay u attention? angry
I was already halfway asleep when i read this post. It jarred me awake. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Richiy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
The women did not change...conditions did.
Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by MrCork: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: bro, ur mentally unstable

..errm sweeery..no oofense toyor picture profile & no offense to yor Ghana made wig but hav u seen a horror movie called *misery?*...do u notice any similarities?

...this is a compliment though!
angry

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by marieolae(f): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

..errm sweeery..no oofense toyor picture profile & no offense to yor Ghana made wig but hav u seen a horror movie called *misery?*...do u notice any similarities?

...this is a compliment though!
angry
loolz its so sad
Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Missonas(f): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
@ op They are at home undecided
Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by remsonik(f): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Kirinwa:

Did you do it because it was who you are or because you wanted him to walk you down thee aisle?
I did it cos I was being me, I am a very nice person and very independent. I like to push myself and work hard cos I have goals and dreams to. I can't destroy my goals and not work towards my dream cos I am with a man. Sadly he felt I wasn't looking up to him and I was too ambitious. He left for his ex who dumped him some years back, and I don't envy them atalllllll. I love my life,when its time to be the boardroom executive I will be and when its time to be the dutiful homemaker I will. What makes you a good mother is the ability to juggle both roles without one affecting each other.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Homely Girls?? by Benita4bliss(f): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
There are around u, u have seen or come across one or two before, bt u might have taken her to be local or not your tast. They are out there but they are not d social type, so that is why it looks as if there non.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Fat Ladies This? / The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander / Who Is More Sadistic-- Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.