Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

It Used To Be Fun - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Used To Be Fun (1637 Views)

Let's Find Our Birthday Mates Here, It's Gonna Be Fun. / It Used To Be Eight Wonders Of The Earth But Now>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Used To Be Fun by vicadex07(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: the ceasefire I'm calling for is the posting of members' pictures. And posting of pictures of places out of spite. Yorubas are very insultive, and I have a way of bashing them back without being insultive

And Ibos are very arrogant...besides pls try and define the difference btw bashing and insult and pls outline two goods examples of both
Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

And Ibos are very arrogant...besides pls try and define the difference btw bashing and insult and pls outline two goods examples of both
for insults, check eggheaders aka anago9010, anago90, anago900 and anago9000 posts, for bashing which is just like friendly banters, check my posts
Re: It Used To Be Fun by vicadex07(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: for insults, check eggheaders aka anago9010, anago90, anago900 and anago9000 posts, for bashing which is just like friendly banters, check my posts

I see, but your brothers in arm don't understand that and in love and WAR, all is fair.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:18am On Aug 22, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin

Crying?grin Maybe you should start doing comedy shows.

I'm actually loving it the more... grin

It won't be long before we record a murder case of a Nairalander if this doesn't stop, wanna bet?

While eggheaders and his gang are having fun posting family pictures of Nairalanders, some are actually working on the assassination of him and his gang members.

OrlandoOwoh, you're still an awure p_imp! grin
Be honest to yourself, did you condemn Chino? Up to early this week you people were still celebrating the posting of supposedly pictures of mine/Odinma, but when Chyke87 started family pictures you become angry.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2014
meforyou1: continue. With your odinma1 alternate moniker
Upto yesterday you dared Eggheaders, are you now tired? Maybe, as somebody said, this would put an end to tribalism. Chino has gone underground.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Upto yesterday you dared Eggheaders, are you now tired? Maybe, as somebody said, this would put an end to tribalism. Chino has gone underground.
and what has been eggheaders' response?
Re: It Used To Be Fun by Kalvan40: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
iconize:

You in particular cracks me up with your dumbness...grin

Keep posting pictures of people's family till you meet your waterloo.

Stories.

It ain't over until it's over.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kalvan40:

Stories.

It ain't over until it's over.

Listen lad, ask eggheaders about what I can do..

Don't irk me because if you do....

1 Like

Re: It Used To Be Fun by Tallahassee: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2014
iconize:

[s]I don't know who you're, But you might think this is a joke.

Don't be surprised, when a Nairalander traces you to your crib and get you shot for exposing his family..[/s]

Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Tallahassee][/quote]

Bleep off you ancient swine!
Re: It Used To Be Fun by Tallahassee: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2014
iconize:

My dwarf father is an ancient swine!

Ok fool
Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Tallahassee:

Ok fool

Go and play in traffics.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by Tallahassee: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2014
iconize:

Go and play in traffics.

Shutup He-goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Close Shave With Death. / Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... / Where Can I Get Any Of Lg Sound Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.