Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu (2862 Views)

I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari / Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu / Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by atlwireles: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

I really hope he wins it. If he does not, I will decamp to APC straight because we dont want politics of godfatherism

He should run a good campaign. The only person, that cannot win, is that guy called Jimi Agabje. His victory will pretty much destroy the PDP in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

Usual APC rant.

Did Ambode get their by credit ? Or was it not Tinubu that appointed him.

I don't think you people know how lagos is being run or maybe you are paid by Tinubu so you can't really talk smiley

You see all the statement you just said up there are puerile

You will do well to goggle up Akin Ambode's profile as a career civil servant in Lagos state who put in close to 20years in service and the culmination of which was his being appointed by the Governor

Now tell me if his being appointed AG means he doesn't merit it

When you were shown superior arguement you threw the well worn-out useless cliche of me being paid by Tinubu.......as if you know say Tinubu they wire money to me thousands of Kilometre away from yonder

The fact is that Lagos PDP is bereft of personalities who can wow the electorates.......they are a pedestrian lot except for that Gbadamosi chap the owner of Amen Estates along LFTZ who wouldn't get the ticket though

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
soroptimist:

Liar! Thief Bode George was the one that touted Dosunmu who is a dull and dour person who can't even inspire my last born who is 5

We all saw the way he was destroyed intellectually and in every sphere of policy articulation by Fashola in 2011.......infact it was an unforgivebale sin that after Koro bravado and thug-induced campaign of 2007,PDP went low to pick an Ade Dosunmu who is not sound at all.......liars will say he is a gentleman as if we dont know the definition of gentility with GEJ which equals to dourness and lack of drive and vibe

Also,you felt you could hoodwink those on NL by saying Dosunmu has handled larger portfolio than Ambode could dream of........i dare you to name such portfolio bar the DG of NPA he was compensated with as a PDP member compared to an Accountantant-General that Ambode was who administered a financial portfolio of Lagos State which is in Trillions for several years

We are waiting ooooo......
that guy doesn't have a clue about his PdP and he's talking of Lagos State. PDP is full of jokes

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: dude you don't av a clue. Let me school you... In Lagos we have the Bode George group, Koro Group and Seye Ogunlewe group.
The bode George group is the Most Influential. It was the Group that backed Funso Williams in 2003 and was pushing for him in 2007 b4 his murder. The group also pushed for Hilda Williams in 2007(she won the primaries) b4 Anenih decided Koro in 2007. The Group also brought in Ade Dosunmu in 2011 and still backing him in 2015. In 2007, the group nominated Segun Aganga as Minister(Trade and Investment)
The Koro group is second most influential. The Group is pushing for Koro.
We have the Ogunlewe group, the group is Pro-APC. Ogunlewe brother was Tinubu's Head of Service.
The Presidency is the one pushing for Agbaje. These 3 Groups DO NOT agree. As at today the George group controls the state machinery(since 1999).
Obj have no say in Lagos PDP.
I've schooled yu...thank me later

Ok sir, I don't want to drag this. Again I vote for individuals not party
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

He should run a good campaign. The only person, that cannot win, is that guy called Jimi Agabje. His victory will pretty much destroy the PDP in Lagos.

exactly, no one want Jimi as he is tinubu's spy and

Koro is not sell-able.

The rest don't have as much pedigree as Dosman that is why I will support and vote for him. The only thing is that he is too refined for this rascals
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by atlwireles: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

exactly, no one want Jimi as he is tinubu's spy and

Koro is not sell-able.

The rest don't have as much pedigree as Dosman that is why I will support and vote for him. The only thing is that he is too refined for this rascals

Politics is a game of rascals, you just have to play it with them. I don't know much about Dosman, he needs to start making some noise. Koro is occupying the whole space.
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

Ok sir, I don't want to drag this. Again I vote for individuals not party
lol
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: lol

Abi, our show of political mastery does not mean we are getting good governance. So it does not matter. What I know is what I say
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: that guy doesn't have a clue about his PdP and he's talking of Lagos State. PDP is full of jokes

Those who are touting Ade Dosunmu will weep uncontrollably should he be given the ticket because the guy( with all due respect to him) is not sound( forget paper qualifications)!

Fashola has set a Kilimanjaro legacy in terms of performance,articulacy,knowledge of subject matter under discourse and ability to jolt and rouse even the dead from sleep with his aura,panache,charisma and candour

So anyone wishing that Lagos should be governed by an Ade Dosunmu after Fashola should be tied to the stake and Ebola-ed

Infact na for debate una go begin curse am........

PDP and their candidates sha......little wonder a charlatan called Omisore who didn't attend a debate could as much vie to Govern a state.......End shall never wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

Politics is game of rascals, you just have to play it with them. I don't know much about Dosman, he needs to start making some noise. Koro is occupying the whole space.

Well, Koro has little or no followers .
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
soroptimist:

Those who are touting Ade Dosunmu will weep uncontrollably should he be given the ticket because the guy( with all due respect to him) is not sound( forget paper qualifications)!

Fashola has set a Kilimanjaro legacy in terms of performance,articulacy,knowledge of subject matter under discourse and ability to jolt and rouse even the dead from sleep with his aura,panache,charisma and candour

So anyone wishing that Lagos should be governed by an Ade Dosunmu after Fashola should be tied to the stake and Ebola-ed

PDP and their candidates sha......little wonder a charlatan called Omisore who didn't attend a debate could as much vie to Govern a state.......End shall never wonder!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked APC and violence

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Soroptimist

Nice thinking there.

The entire southwest PDP is worthless

Look at the caliber of people they present for governorship it's obvious they only seek to destroy

How can a party present Akala Omisore Fayose obanikoro all shady characters within 8 yrs

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter: Soroptimist
Nice thinking there.
The entire southwest PDP is worthless
Look at the caliber of people they present for governorship it's obvious they only seek to destroy
How can a party present Akala Omisore Fayose obanikoro all shady characters within 8 yrs

All career politicians

Is Dosunmu a politician ? Again Nigerian, get wiser and start voting for individuals rather than party.

SMH at this country
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
soroptimist:

. the same Ade Dosunmu that was nominated by Bode George to Yar Adua for him to be appointed DG NIMASA while he himself was the NPA Chairman. Dosunmu was indicted by the Senate of 3b Naira fraud in 2009. We know these people. Dosunmu used to be a gentleman to the core before joining PDP(just like Omi). I know that he's the one that wl most likely clinch the pdp ticket(if primary is conducted). But trust me, Ambode will whip him in d debate. Ambode is more lethal than Fashola.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by size38: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Who told PDP they will capture Lagos state? Useless party

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

All career politicians

Is Dosunmu a politician ? Again Nigerian, get wiser and start voting for individuals rather than party.

SMH at this country
you have no clue on Ade Dosunmu. He has been in politics since 2004 but a George's boy

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
size38: Who told PDP they will capture Lagos state? Useless party
PDP is bÀd market. Just watch the way they'll turn Agbeje into a thug

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: . the same Ade Dosunmu that was nominated by Bode George to Yar Adua for him to be appointed DG NIMASA while he himself was the NPA Chairman. Dosunmu was indicted by the Senate of 3b Naira fraud in 2009. We know these people. Dosunmu used to be a gentleman to the core before joining PDP(just like Omi). I know that he's the one that wl most likely clinch the pdp ticket(if primary is conducted). But trust me, Ambode will whip him in d debate. Ambode is more lethal than Fashola.

please provide evidence for the bolded. thanks
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem: shocked shocked shocked shocked APC and violence

Alhaji (H)Aremu.....you are free to input your meaning to what i said despite the fact that i was only playing with words to underscore the importance of the need never to allow someone of Ade Dosunmu personality to administer Lagos. I understand you might have a personal advantage if( but wont happen) he becomes the Governor but the fact is Lagosians knew who he was just 4years ago.....if Governorship were to be dashed to individuals as a scholarship,Dosunmu can't tinker Lagos

Now let me be a bit charitable......just like Atlwireles suggested.......Dosunmu wants to become the Governor in few months time and people haven't started hearing about him,no conscious effort to put his face in the cyberspace,media and in the minds of opinion moulders.

As thuggish and roughish as Musiliu Obanikoro recent mannerisms are,he in one way or the other is foisting himself in our faces no matter how putrid his nuances are

Even Jimi Agbaje as reticent as he is and serpentine in body language,he has an instant name recognition aura with a section of the populace

All these and a few more strategies are what is needed from someone who wants to aspire to lead Lagosians( with the most educated and sophisticated electorates in Nigeria) and not the fake gentility occassioned by lack of how to intelectually and constructively engage and banter with APC/Fashola that Ade is presently putting across

Let him go and postrate at Aso Rock for a board appointment since you said he is an 'Intellectual' because in the world of serious politicking,he should be ready for his white 'sutana' to be soiled and torn if necessary

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Personal interest ? grin grin grin SMH anybody but Tinubu pawn is fine by me. We are tired of Tinubu personal company called APC
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Barcanista, I am still waiting for your evidence on the 3 billion you claim he stole. Don't tell me you are also thinking like APC tinubu's people.

Lies

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
soroptimist:

Alhaji (H)Aremu.....you are free to input your meaning to what i said despite the fact that i was only playing with words to underscore the importance of the need never to allow someone of Ade Dosunmu personality to administer Lagos. I understand you might have a personal advantage if( but wont happen) he becomes the Governor but the fact is Lagosians knew who he was just 4years ago.....if Governorship were to be dashed to individuals as a scholarship,Dosunmu can't tinker Lagos

Now let me be a bit charitable......just like Atlwireles suggested.......Dosunmu wants to become the Governor in few months time and people haven't started hearing about him,no conscious effort to put his face in the cyberspace,media and in the minds of opinion moulders.

As thuggish and roughish as Musiliu Obanikoro recent mannerisms are,he in one way or the other is foisting himself in our faces no matter how putrid his nuances are

Even Jimi Agbaje as reticent as he is and serpentine in body language,he has an instant name recognition aura with a section of the populace

All these and a few more strategies are what is needed from someone who wants to aspire to lead Lagosians( with the most educated and sophisticated electorates in Nigeria) and not the fake gentility occassioned by lack of how to intelectually and constructively engage and banter with APC/Fashola that Ade is presently putting across

Let him go and postrate at Aso Rock for a board appointment since you said he is an 'Intellectual' because in the world of serious politicking,he should be ready for his white 'sutana' to be soiled and torn if necessary

WELL your personal opinion and I respect that. Again Mr Ade is still Farrrrr better than any APC candidate . I support individuals not party.

I am a fashola supporter but not APC

I am a Dosunmu supporter not PDP

I had/have no personal interest in any of the above persons. I just appreciate intellectuals that actually have something meaningful to add to the society not parasitic Tinubu's pawn that just steal ans steal and steal for their master at Ikoyi.
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

please provide evidence for the bolded. thanks

Read that article...

http://www.shipsandports.org/Anews/nimasa_leadership_crises.php?id=1

Read that article
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by lekkie073(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

WELL your personal opinion and I respect that. Again Mr Ade is still Farrrrr better than any APC candidate . I support individuals not party.

I am a fashola supporter but not APC

I am a Dosunmu supporter not PDP

I had/have no personal interest in any of the above persons. I just appreciate intellectuals that actually have something meaningful to add to the society not parasitic Tinubu's pawn that just steal ans steal and steal for their master at Ikoyi.

if only people know d man called shamsideen dosunmu....but too bad....only a few do!

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista:
Read that article...

http://www.shipsandports.org/Anews/nimasa_leadership_crises.php?id=1

Read that article

Thanks for your time

Read the article, Please where did it say he stole 3 billion naira.
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
lekkie073:
if only people know d man called shamsideen dosunmu....but too bad....only a few do!

That is why I am taking my time to educate these ignoramuses. It is difficult but I can't give up on my state grin
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

Thanks for your time

Read the article, Please where did it say he stole 3 billion naira.
You are not smart. The dude still has a case with the Efcc... http://www.jangola.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=760:lagos-pdp-guber-aspirant-ade-dosunmu-in-alleged-n10b-fraud&catid=44:politics&Itemid=164

He was Fired through corruption indictment by the Senate and arrested by efcc. He's supposed to be in jail

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: You are not smart. The dude still has a case with the Efcc... http://www.jangola.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=760:lagos-pdp-guber-aspirant-ade-dosunmu-in-alleged-n10b-fraud&catid=44:politics&Itemid=164

He was Fired through corruption indictment by the Senate and arrested by efcc. He's supposed to be in jail

I think you are going crazy he was arrested by the same Ribadu Tinubu lied to that he will be president.

Why did he say he stole 3 billion naira or was it just political by APC ribadu
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by lekkie073(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: You are not smart. The dude still has a case with the Efcc... http://www.jangola.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=760:lagos-pdp-guber-aspirant-ade-dosunmu-in-alleged-n10b-fraud&catid=44:politics&Itemid=164

WWW.jangola.info........na wa for DAT website address o sad
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
lekkie073:
WWW.jangola.info........na wa for DAT website address o sad

Notice the Jangaban website grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

I think you are going crazy he was arrested by the same Ribadu Tinubu lied to that he will be president.

Why did he say he stole 3 billion naira or was it just political by APC ribadu
dude ? I won't argue with yu again. He was arrested by efcc in 2009. Was Ribadu efcc boss in 2009? You don't even knw Ade Dosunmu!!!

Enjoy your nite

1 Like

Re: PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu by atlwireles: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
lekkie073:

People not knowing him, is rather his own fault. He is the one seeking political office, he should be making some quality noise in the media. Are you asking the voters to start knocking on his door? We had two major elections in the SW this year. I never saw or heard Dosunmu campaign anywhere. You saw Koro, shelle and Chief Bode over the airwaves making noise for PDP. Where was Dosunmu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations / Breaking: Gbagaun At AIT.. / Buhari Vow To Fix Nigeria's Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.