Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) (55031 Views)

Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
This Bishop Imeh is the new face of comedy.

4 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: Without chief Zebrudaya ogorikpo nwogu alias 430 the list is not complete undecided and where is Nkem owoh this is the time to know his wife grin
NO its Zebrudaiya okoroigwe nwaogbo alias 430,the honourable poor man of his community+Mrs nwa Ovuleria+Mr bankrovich

2 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: Without chief Zebrudaya ogorikpo nwogu alias 430 the list is not complete undecided and where is Nkem owoh this is the time to know his wife grin
NO its chief Zebrudaiya okoroigwe nwaogbo alias 430,the honourable poor man of his community+Mrs nwa Ovuleria+Mr bankrovich+greengory(late)
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by zaimeg: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2014
PrinxArthur1: NO its chief Zebrudaiya okoroigwe nwaogbo alias 430,the honourable poor man of his community+Mrs nwa Ovuleria+Mr bankrovich+greengory(late)

Giringory was honourable poor man.
Zubrudaya was "his royal palmwine powerless".

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by parrotibaba(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes she can
and u know dat how?

2 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by vosquare: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: akis self confidence makes me marvel smiley
Not only u
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Aitee1: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Thank for the correction but it was late giringory that he used to give that title 'honourable poor man of his community' to
PrinxArthur1: NO its chief Zebrudaiya okoroigwe nwaogbo alias 430,the honourable poor man of his community+Mrs nwa Ovuleria+Mr bankrovich+greengory(late)

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Has Aki's wife giving birth?
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2014
berem: Has Aki's wife giving birth?

Given not giving.

9 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: Please try and get those two are very impt oh, I'm counting on u and hope u won't disappoint me smiley

asuk adia
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2014
smartchoice:

Given not giving.
whatever!

Has Aki's wife giving birth? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2014
berem: whatever!

Has Aki's wife giving birth? undecided

Giving is a present continuous term....is she supposed to remain dia giving birth?!

11 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2014
smartchoice:

Giving is a present continuous term....is she supposed to remain dia giving birth?!
Mrs English teacher,do you have answer to my question? That was a typo error please! undecided
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Aitee1: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Ibok utoro? undecided
nigerianvenom:

asuk adia
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2014
SpaceGoat:

angry is it that you are serious or you are using style to insalt??
What is wrong with her looks? Ibu is ugly and he got himself a beautiful wife even though she frowned in that picture.

4 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Lool, why waste your breath teaching her something she couldn't be bothered to learn for herself, mtcheeeew
smartchoice:

3 Likes

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes she can
ifa hear
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Ksslib(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2014
De ja vu things!
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Ksslib(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2014
De ja vu things!
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes she can
if I hear...story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Jesuspistol(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2014
But sincerely. Their wives are beautiful. I just hope they make dia wives laff at home too.
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by ayusco85(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2014
lalasticlala: Here are pictures of some comic Nollywood actors and their wives.
They have got stunning wives.

How much do u pay for all ur threads to make front page? grin
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by chuqudy(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Fine couples.
In another news, doctors, nurses, pregnant women and corpse on the run in Lagos. See news at https://www.nairaland.com/1868478/medical-practitioners-flee-grandma-quarantined
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Olutobasam(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Chai, if Mr Ibu can get dat kain beautiful wife, I get hope grin

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Eyepencil: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2014
@OP make i no swear for you o, where my wife pix nah? angry

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by ibdeals1(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2014
cool smiley
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2014
ayusco85:

How much do u pay for all ur threads to make front page? grin
mmmm!! me pay? i have several other interesting topics too that didnt make fp. i blv its d mods that use their discretion to knw an fp worthy threads sha.
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by scobaba: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2014
See as Victor Osuagwu and him wife thick alike cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eyepencil: @OP make i no swear for you o, where my wife pix nah? angry
HEY! I 4got u ooo. abeg no swear. jst dat ur wife is over beautiful dats y i 4got.

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Akalia(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mr ibu's wife tops d list. Check out osuofia's wife and zebruidaya's wife. Click http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Eyepencil: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: Has Aki's wife giving birth?
You dey find partner?
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by shadowwalker101: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
nice photos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.