Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) (39489 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Elsie Okpocha, the pretty wife of Bright Okpocha AKA Basket mouth was spotted while visiting Seyi and his beautiful wife...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pretty women

I believe Seyi law's wife is the light skinned woman. She looks a bit old though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by wise7(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
ok
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Pretty women

I believe Seyi law's wife is the light skinned woman. She looks a bit old though
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
working on my wife,sneaking there soon.

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by mickyeddi(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who gives a 4ck and why's this on FrontPage??

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Muhammadkhan: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!

11 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
ok
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by jerflakes(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Na wa o.

Op you have abused the word "beautiful".

Those are my favourite comedians, but their wives are FUGLY, in capital letters.

Especially the fair one. undecided
[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Mattpopson101: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
OK
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
commedians beign greedy since 1616 bc grin
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by toluleke(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
What now the big deal, I go visit my husband friend wife snap pictures,this mod and op must be jobless.

15 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by seedord247(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
mickyeddi:
Who gives a 4ck and why's this on FrontPage??

You give one son. stop searching for attention and get your life together tongue

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by youngvizzy1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
see as seyi black', he be like shadow where d two ladies dey, na he teeth I take knw say na human be that cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cool
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by kaywiluv(f): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
So

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ok let me think angry
They went to sympathize with them
I can't imagine the pain she will be going thru right now
she is gonna be treated like a woman who jos gave birth with no baby cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nairaland copycat girls be like: My time is coming . grin
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaywiluv:
So
jealously cheesy

Pray eh ,your time is coming tongue

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
yawns... and it made FP?
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Pretty women

She just put to bed and lost her baby
So its normal for her to even look old
I think its not up to a month sef

She will get back to shape in few weeks

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by nairabetguru(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
badassProdigy:
Elsie Okpocha, the pretty wife of Bright Okpocha AKA Basket mouth was spotted while visiting Seyi and his beautiful wife...

yeye fowlz wifez grin

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Franchise21(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Basket Mouth's wife z prettier
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Pretty women

she just gave birth maybe that's why.
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
THEY LOOK LIKE COMEDY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi And Funmi Falana: Falz's Parents Attend His Concert 'TheFalzExperience2' / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.