Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean (1365 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / How To Make Your womanliness Taste good And Have A Nice Smell / SAD: MEET 19-year Old Girl Who Has No Womb Or womanliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by born2lead01: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Your private part is located close to your anus which makes it very susceptible to infections if special care is not taken. Infected sexual partner and using unhygienic toilets are some of the other causes of vagina infection. Below are some of the simple tips that can help you prevent infection and maintain a healthy vagina:

- Always clean from front-back i.e from your vagina towards your anus so as not to drag bacteria from your anus into your vagina.

- Avoid using harsh soap and deodorants

- If need be use lubrication during sex( I recommend Vagisil Feminine Moisturizer ), having sex when you aren't wet can cause abrasions which can predispose you to infections.

-Always wash your vagina with warm water after sex, leaving sperm too long on your vagina can neutralize the acidic environment and promotes growth of bacteria.

- Clean your private part gently, do not scrub it!

- Avoid douching completely; it isn’t good for your vagina health. Douching causes imbalance in bacteria growth in your vagina.

- Always keep your private part dry after washing by using a toilet paper or soft cloth. Leaving moisture on it can cause bacteria and fungi to grow more rapidly in your vagina.

- Try as much as possible to avoid using public toilet, you may consider using disposable toilet seats as alternative.

- When having your monthly period, it is important you change your sanitary pad at least every 4-6hours during the day to avoid promoting bacteria growth.

- Having good immunity is going to protect you from developing infections easily; taking adequate nutrition and lots of fruits, exercising and avoiding stress is going to help you.

- Avoid wearing synthetic underwear; they can irritate your skin. Always put wear comfortable cotton inner wear and change twice daily.

- Avoid wearing tight underwear for prolonged period.
-
- Remove pubic hair regularly or trim them for easy cleansing.

- - If your sexual partner has active genital or urinary infection, avoid sex with him. If you must, use protection.

- Some infections may not produce symptoms and you may not even be aware you have them so undergoing periodic gynaecological check-up is advised.

For more tips visit www.futib.com
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by ibdeals1(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2014
jsunex: Wash wit hypo

shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by ifyfaith: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2014
Thanks
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by ifyfaith: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2014
jsunex: Wash wit hypo

Haba Na
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by Mskrisx(f): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Nice one
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by jhydebaba(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2014
All these cuz of 'toto' Mtsheew! Yeye dey smell.
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by priscaoge(f): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2014
jhydebaba: All these cuz of 'toto' Mtsheew! Yeye dey smell.
It's for ur health
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by priscaoge(f): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2014
This thread is for ladies grin. Guys u can recommend this points for ur girl wink

Btw op ur next thread should be for guys cheesy cheesy #okbye
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by jhydebaba(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2014
priscaoge:
It's for ur health

Sorry to disappoint u tongue I don't have a toto cheesy
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Ladies, forgive me for "threadwalking"...dis ain't my lane.
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by priscaoge(f): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2014
jhydebaba:

Sorry to disappoint u tongue I don't have a toto cheesy
But ur girl do angry. So u have tongue
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by priscaoge(f): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2014
iyke926: #Covers nose#
Ladies, forgive me for "threadwalking"...dis ain't my lane.
*Drags him out of thread* tongue
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by Tundeiab(m): 3:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Don't wear pant at night, so the poor thing can receive fresh air too. cheesy
Re: How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Ladies spread your legs open often. They call it aeration.

(1) (Reply)

Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness / Sperm Leaking Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex! / What Do You Think Happened To This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.