Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness (1366 Views)

Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / Drug To Offer 'Single-Dose' Malaria Cure Found / How To Cure Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by karaye: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls I need a geniune drug or cream to cure bald.
I was recommended. SKY
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by acenazt: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
there is and it is called Acceptance. my brother Baldness can't be cured it Is GENETIC. and I found out girls love em baldies.
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by evanscheck(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
D first comment was an option but if u can lay ur hands on minoxidil.. I think it wud go a long way to improve ur condition
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by thaoriginator: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol grin I get bald head too but it's so cute tongue
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Hi there, if you have the means and are willing to cough up a considerable amount of money then I'll suggest you go for hair transplant. It's long lasting but an expensive surgery, best of luck smiley
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by Funjosh(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Pix of you having bald head. tongue
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by defendedvictim(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2014
evanscheck:
D first comment was an option but if u can lay ur hands on minoxidil.. I think it wud go a long way to improve ur condition
yea..but r u sure it won't lead to hypotension? #since its used as an antihypertensive
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by PapiWata: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2014
To cure male pattern-baldness, simply place the smoke-dried heads of THREE male red-headed Agama lizards in your pocket for SEVEN days and nights, then call back here to update us.
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by dunhill27: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2014
karaye:
Pls I need a geniune drug or cream to cure bald.
I was recommended. SKY
check out skin, hair and nail supplements. It is fortified with quality herbs to give u quality skin, hair and nails. www.swissgardedistributorph..com
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by evanscheck(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2014
defendedvictim:
yea..but r u sure it won't lead to hypotension? #since its used as an antihypertensive

Thats true, the minoxidil for baldness is used topically, minoxidil is mixed with propylene glycol in 2% .it is applied daily on the clean shaved head once a day... so look for d topial minoxidil...
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by defendedvictim(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
evanscheck:

Thats true, the minoxidil for baldness is used topically, minoxidil is mixed with propylene glycol in 2% .it is applied daily on the clean shaved head once a day... so look for d topial minoxidil...
kul..thanks
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
cheesy
PapiWata:
To cure male pattern-baldness, simply place the smoke-dried heads of THREE male red-headed Agama lizards in your pocket for SEVEN days and nights, then call back here to update us.
acenazt:
there is and it is called Acceptance. my brother Baldness can't be cured it Is GENETIC. and I found out girls love em baldies.
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Baldness, just like jealousy, has no cure
'Em pills and creams are just breakthrough treatments

For the love of God, shave that head and let the ladies drool all over your sexy scalp
Save yourself the hassle of looking for a permanent cure (you know there isn't) and embrace your clippers

Going bald isn't the end of the world
Accept and embrace your baldness

1 Like

Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by karaye: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thank u all
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by trendphemmy(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2014
defendedvictim:
kul..thanks
dey didn't remember to tell you once u stop u go back to square one in matter of days or weeks. it is expensive. 5k for d topical on weekly.
Re: Any Drug To Cure Male Baldness by defendedvictim(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2014
trendphemmy:
dey didn't remember to tell you once u stop u go back to square one in matter of days or weeks. it is expensive. 5k for d topical on weekly.
20k for a month.. grin So much for having hairs abeg

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Increase My Lactation / Helping Lives / Immune Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.