Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (79958 Views)

Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH) - August 2014 / Vacancies @ Actionaid Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos) - August 2014. / Major Banks Recruiting Graduates For August 2014 Recruitment. And Other Jobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by duduade: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2015
lincoln4luv:
@dupe007...duduade was quoting some1 who used beach by beach instead of batch by batch!
leave them o.. I really pity the federal ministry of health..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dupe007: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Since the strike at the health sector has been suspended this morning, let's hope we hear good news

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by lincoln4luv(m): 4:31am On Jun 11, 2015
@dupe007, amen! i thought as much! d strike delayed d issuing of appointment letters! i believe it will happen very soon b4 d new govt. settled 4 biz. whatever belong 2 us will not pass us by!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dupe007: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2015
@lincoln4luv Wat state of origin are you from?

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by lincoln4luv(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2015
@dupe007, Ogun State. BBM 332C12D6 Whatsapp 08038296600. To chat better!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by manny4u(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Nobosaba, pls if you are reading this pls hit me up let's talk, it been a while sorry I misplaced your number. Thank you.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by nobosaba(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
manny4u:
Nobosaba, pls if you are reading this pls hit me up let's talk, it been a while sorry I misplaced your number. Thank you.

Called not going through
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2015
angrySeriously, no one with latest development or information?.... Or have people just given up.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Got a text message saying to report at the federal secretariat Abuja for collection of appointment letter and documentation on Friday 30th October, 2015. Did anyone get the text too....smiley
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin Lol People, I was only joking...the house have been so quite lately, thought I throw in one
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by nobosaba(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
atdalegend:
grin Lol People, I was only joking...the house have been so quite lately, thought I throw in one

Very Big and expensive Joke I most say. How will you feel if someone make a joke on you. Let's say he has not heard from you in ages, and decided to call you and said that your father just died.

And later he called you back (after you most have called everybody at your home to confirm the news and you and them is now confused.) saying it was a joke.

How will you feel?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by manny4u(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
atdalegend:
Bro, Have you heard of what they call integrity and
reputation before? These are not the kind of things
anyone should joke with. As am typing this am at
FMOH office, and I was looking like a fool when I told
them I heard they've started sending invite, infact a
lady was practically mocking me. Not to talk of wat u
put some of my friends tru d night, and my wasted
time and resources. I pray we all get ds job and I wud
try to find out who you are so dt I can becareful with
you. BRO YOU LOST IT with someone like me already.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by manny4u(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
nobosaba:

Very Big and expensive Joke I most say. How will you feel if someone make a joke on you. Let's say he has not heard from you in ages, and decided to call you and said that your father just died.

And later he called you back (after you most have called everybody at your home to confirm the news and you and them is now confused.) saying it was a joke.

How will you feel?
Guy just forget this guy, you no go believe say I gats leave kubwa ds hot afternoon dey come secretariat cos of ds misinformation. As some of my friends just dey worried say mk I come check wetin dey happen.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Guys I get it, Let's not overreact... we are all frustrated I apologise... Didn't mean to cause any harm, guess I didn't think it through properly
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
manny4u:

BRO, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW SOMEONE LIKE U
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
manny4u:

“Integrity and reputation“ my a*s,..... I bet you don't come close...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by manny4u(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
atdalegend:

“Integrity and reputation“ my a*s,..... I bet you don't come close...
Ok. It goes all the way to show how childish you are.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by erabest: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hey!guys. Let us forgive him. Since he has apologised for his misbehaviour. God bless u all
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by erabest: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hey!guys. Let us forgive him. Since he has apologised for his misbehaviour. God bless u all @manny.inbox me ur number
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
manny4u:

Ok. It goes all the way to show how childish you are.

I see u matured, my apoplogy doesn't apply u.... Go Fu*K Urself
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by stevereal7(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good we have peeps here with first hand info from FMOH. But @Manny4u I wonder why the you kept mute all the while? Your kind ought to be keeping us abreast with this recruitment thing. Guess the joke sparked an outrage but all the same one love. Please Let's keep each other's hope alive on this thread.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by manny4u(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2015
stevereal7:
Good we have peeps here with first hand info from FMOH. But @Manny4u I wonder why the you kept mute all the while? Your kind ought to be keeping us abreast with this recruitment thing. Guess the joke sparked an outrage but all the same one love. Please Let's keep each other's hope alive on this thread.
Yeah. Steve if you've been following this thread I have always tried to share tit bits of information I have here, It just that for now there is no information and it would be unfair to start fabricating one.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
manny4u:

Yeah. Steve if you've been following this thread I have always tried to share tit bits of information I have here, It just that for now there is no information and it would be unfair to start fabricating one.

I don't believe anyone knows anything or has valid information,,, its all in Gods hands,,, tired of hearing lies from persons claiming to have information, who know nothing... Truth is the whole thing may just be a scam of Jonathan government, and we should just forget it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by manny4u(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
atdalegend:

I don't believe anyone knows anything or has valid information,,, its all in Gods hands,,, tired of hearing lies from persons claiming to have information, who know nothing... Truth is the whole thing may just be a scam of Jonathan government, and we should just forget it.
Ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by nobleawo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
manny4u:

Ok

Umh ..Everybody seems tired and less expected of anything from FMOH.
May God help us.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by stevereal7(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
@manny4u how's it going bro? Any news from these FMOH people? Abeg it wouldn't be nice if some of us are left in the dark. Make we know as e dey go abeg oo.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dupe007: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
@erabest gave this Lil info
Happy weekend 2 u all. This is d little info I have 4 now. 1. D successful list was signed by former perm sec (linus awute) 2. D total no of successful candidiates that were selected are "380" 3. The successful selected candidiates were included on fmoh draft 2016 budget. 4. D succesful candidiates will kick off work jan nextyr. 5. The appointment letters has been typed, waiting for (Director human resources) to sign them. 6. D Letters will b issued this year against nextyr. That is all I got 4 now. Pls if u have any info contrary to mine. Do share urs while we wait for fmoh palaver. It will surely end in praises IJN !!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Any follow up on the latest information from @erabest
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by atdalegend: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2016
EXpErience has shown that there is no reliable info in this house.... Just trust in God and keep faith aliVe for a job... But not neccessarilly this FMOH joB, cos the reality is begining to seT in, it was one of GEJ government scam, which is very sad. The. Whole thing is becoming unclear as the days, months go by
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by efungbenle(f): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Gud day house, has anyone heard any news about the FMOH recruitment lately. Heard the final list has been collated. Don't know how true it is. Pls any info
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by nobosaba(m): 5:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Na so e take end o... Baah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your NIMC Test Experience / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.